It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real ufo video from germany

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

Just means = pulling your leg. Or being made a fool of. LOL we use it all the time over here.

link   

justreleased
reply to post by april1

Was it cloaked? (just teasing.)

Was it cloaked?

Do you mean like Dracula?

link   
reply to post by april1

I think you want to ask your friend to tell you the truth because to me it looks highly suspicious , almost like a light being reflected on a window .
I can't say for certain what it is but I'm pretty sure you've been hoaxed .

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by april1

bye

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by april1

I think you want to ask your friend to tell you the truth because to me it looks highly suspicious , almost like a light being reflected on a window .
I can't say for certain what it is but I'm pretty sure you've been hoaxed .

well, it doesnt matter what you think or believe. my friend and i are telling the truth. its not a hoax or a reflection or anything else. what you see is a real unidentified light flying in the air.

by the way, try looking from a higher angle onto your monitors, then you will have better contrast and brightness and be able to see more details.
edit on 5-11-2013 by april1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

alldaylong

justreleased
reply to post by april1

Was it cloaked?

No. Not like Dracula. (rolling my eyes.)

Like the Romulan cloaking device from Star Trek.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by april1

I downloaded the video and adjusted brightness , contrast and saturation and watched it several times , I'm not convinced it is a light in the sky as the movement doesn't look right , it looks to me like someone moving a light reflected on glass .
I also see a red flag when a video is described as a real ufo video .
That's just my opinion

edit on 5-11-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That video is just to impressive, it must be CGI

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by april1

well, it doesn't matter what you think or believe. my friend and i are telling the truth. its not a hoax or a reflection or anything else. what you see is a real unidentified light flying in the air.

Then really, why bring it? This is so close to no video at all. Does anyone else get the idea that every trick in the book has been debunked by ATS, but that doesn't stop some from inventing ever new angles to try and fool us with?

Lets see…

Night time… check

Object/light to far away… check

Hand held shaky cam… check

Out of focus… check

Video too short… check

No explanation… check

NO object… (now thats a new one)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

gortex
reply to post by april1

I downloaded the video and adjusted brightness , contrast and saturation and watched it several times , I'm not convinced it is a light in the sky as the movement doesn't sit right with me off and like someone moving a light .
I also see a red flag when a video is described as a real ufo video .
That's just my opinion

haha yeah, thats how real ufos fly. welcome to the real world. go let the video get debunked scientifically hardcore. it will prove that its real. it doesnt matter what you "think", sir, just doesnt change the truth or the facts.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This video looks like a very small remote controlled toy with LED lights. No real "UFO" here, only hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by april1

well, it doesn't matter what you think or believe. my friend and i are telling the truth. its not a hoax or a reflection or anything else. what you see is a real unidentified light flying in the air.

Then really, why bring it? This is so close to no video at all. Does anyone else get the idea that every trick in the book has been debunked by ATS, but that doesn't stop some from inventing ever new angles to try and fool us with?

Lets see…

Night time… check

Object/light to far away… check

Hand held shaky cam… check

Out of focus… check

Video too short… check

No explanation… check

NO object… (now thats a new one)

its funny that people like you - mostly trolls who never witnessed anything special and disinfo agents - dont even recognize a true and real video when its presented to them. just shows how clueless and ignorant you are. and i didnt post the video for you guys to troll about me - because thats your hobby here on ats - i posted it for people who know the truth and know whats going on.

btw the dude went out to smoke a cigarette on his moms birthday, what kind of video do you expect? independence day in HD?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

april1
btw the dude went out so smoke a cigarette on his moms birthday

And how would you know that? That is not in the description of the video.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

_BoneZ_
This video looks like a very small remote controlled toy with LED lights. No real "UFO" here, only hoaxes.

i bet thats your standard quote on ufo evidence. do you work for the nsa or any other abc-agency by chance?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

justreleased

alldaylong

justreleased
reply to post by april1

Was it cloaked?

No. Not like Dracula. (rolling my eyes.)

Like the Romulan cloaking device from Star Trek.

I knew what you meant.

I was just joking

link   
To me it looks like someone could be standing in the distance, in the dark obviously, and twirling a glow stick or something of the sort on a string, maybe even a kite flying with a light on it?

link   

april1

cantsee4looking
we all see it ,
it was black.

NO WAIT! NOW I GOT IT RIGHT!

THERE ARE BORDERS LEFT AND RIGHT!

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE TREES AND LANDSCAPE AND THIS THING FLYING AROUND LIKE CRAZY!

Hold on here a minute....
You've seen numerous video's posted here and you know the quality of them.
And you're asking us to comment on this video? You can see yourself its almost unseeable.
Now you claim that there are trees and landscape to be CLEARLY seen? You are absolutely having us on here with this video.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge

april1

cantsee4looking
we all see it ,
it was black.

NO WAIT! NOW I GOT IT RIGHT!

THERE ARE BORDERS LEFT AND RIGHT!

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE TREES AND LANDSCAPE AND THIS THING FLYING AROUND LIKE CRAZY!

Hold on here a minute....
You've seen numerous video's posted here and you know the quality of them.
And you're asking us to comment on this video? You can see yourself its almost unseeable.
Now you claim that there are trees and landscape to be CLEARLY seen? You are absolutely having us on here with this video.

I saw the trees and the object with little to no effort. It's a poor quality video recorded from a cellphone it seems, possibly and apple device considering how the video is framed like it is.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by itsmethegoat

Yeah, there's definitely some kind of lighted toy flying or being flung around on the other side of that house/wall. Since this is claimed to be a "real UFO" when it's actually a toy, then it becomes a HOAX.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join