It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Kitty Died

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

My deepest condolences Night Star! Those critters fill our hearts and lives like our babies do. I am so sorry for your loss. I will be around today if you need to talk. (((((((Hugs))))))) 😢

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Night Star you know I love you like a sister. I am so sorry for your loss. My hugs and prayers are with you.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Awe I'm so sorry about your little sweetie. What a beautiful kitty.

((hugs)) from myself and my kitty, Buffy who is a doll faced persian.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thank you my sweet friend. The memories are indeed priceless.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

Veronica sounds like a beautiful and wonderful companion. I enjoyed hearing about her very much. My Straya was born deaf. Being a persian I thought for sure she must have belonged to someone, but there were never any signs or ads in papers or anything. She was hanging out in the woods where I worked for at least a month. She was a kitten and it was getting cold being November. We had two other cats at the time and didn't intend on keeping her. We took her to a vet an cared for her while trying to find her a home but to no avail. My other two were elderly and ened up passing on. I was grateful Straya stayed with us.

At first she was terrified of everyone and everything. I learned how to communicate with her by turning a light on an off as I entered the room so she would know someone was there, until she was calm and didn't care anymore. LOL I did hand signals too. It took time and patience but before you know it she ended up the sweetest most loveable kitty ever.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Meldionne1
I'm so sorry. It's never easy to lose a pet. They are our children in a way, and they love us unconditionally. ...you gave your kittie a wonderful life,full of quality and joy, and always remember that! ...

Thank you! They are indeed our children as I have never had any real children, just pets. And she was my last.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Trexter Ziam
My cat passed in 1991 and it took 3 years before I could even say her name which came out as a barely audible croak of broken and sobby syllables.

Losing a pet can be a painful experience.

Nightstar, you are always there for us. Here's a (((HUG))) for you in your time of need.

I share in your pain. I have had many amazing pets through the years that I have loved and lost. Hugs back!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

MrLimpet

A friend sent me that quote from Dr. Seuss after I lost my little one 8 months ago. I do smile that it happened when I think of all the fun & love we had. I still cry because I miss her so. But, it's not over. I know I will see her again.

I too believe that we will see our sweet babies again.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

MrLimpet

mlifeoutthere

Such an unnecessary & hurtful comment.

I hope you find it in your heart to edit while you still can.

edit on 5-11-2013 by intrepid because: Uncalled for quoted material removed.

Sure wish I would have seen that comment. I can't imagine what it must have said. Hmmm...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Meldionne1
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

Really dude? Wtf- very uncalled for comment. Why don't you rub the salt into the wound alittle more....karma will get you for that comment,.... you will see....and one day you will be grieving the loss of your pet, or family member , or friend who means a lot to you, ...you will be hurting, and you will remember your comment.

Ok, now I'm really curious. What the hell did they say? LOL In any case, you people put him/her in their place.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

caladonea

I know your heart aches for Straya. You know she has left this realm and entered another where everything is beautiful and wonderful for her. You will see her again. My heart goes out to you.

Oh my God, what a beautiful image!!!!!! Hope you don't mind, but I saved it.

You know what? As I held her in my arms with my face snuggled into her face that is exactly what I said to her, that soon she would be somewhere beautiful! I knew she couldn't hear me but sensed that she knew what I was saying. I told her she would hear birds and the wind in the trees and she wouldn't have any more pain, that she would have a beautiful and wonderful life and we would be together again someday. Thank you so much!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

woodsmom

My deepest condolences Night Star! Those critters fill our hearts and lives like our babies do. I am so sorry for your loss. I will be around today if you need to talk. (((((((Hugs))))))) 😢

Thank you so much that is sweet of you! Thankfully a friend is taking me out for lunch and a little shopping to try and get my mind off things for a while. I have been through sooooooooo much over the years and just feel drained and sad and numb.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I am sorry Night.
Lots of people don't understand why we grieve over losing our animals, but they aren't just animals to us. They are friends, children, family, etc. in a furry little body. We let them into places in our heart that we don't let others go and they comfort us when others don't even know we need it. When that is gone it hurts and I am sorry you are having to let go. Thoughts are with you.

I know this post was meant for Night Star, but you said so eloquently what I also would say/feel. Thank you for what you said.

@@ Night Star.....My 'Little Bits' loved kitties and is now in animal heaven and is probably playing with your kitty. [Chase. ??]

[[[hugs]]] I am so sorry [I hate the new emoticons so.....sad face with streaming tears....]

More hugs

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Aww sorry to hear that night star. Really sad.
She will be waiting for you over the rainbow bridge.
I have a kitty and she is 16 - so I know how precious they are.
I hope you get another little one - there are so many waiting for a forever home.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I am Sorry to hear about your lost. RIP..

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

mblahnikluver

Awe I'm so sorry about your little sweetie. What a beautiful kitty.

((hugs)) from myself and my kitty, Buffy who is a doll faced persian.

How did I miss your post? Thanks Honey! Hope you, hubby, the baby and Buffy are all well. Hugs!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by palmalBlue2

Awwww, thank you so much!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Sad winter is comming for some of us. Tonight my heart is here with you as you were here with me and a lost kitty of my heart a week ago. So sad.
Straya had to be a very special cat. Your relationship had to be very deep as well as your grief now. Something like that can't just vanish. It's too real. Not really different from loosing a human family member and sometimes worse - maybe because we don't use to sleep together and to touch each other face at least once a day.
A woman who was deaf and blind for some time said that being deaf was worse because one feels alone.
Straya wasn't completely alone in her silence. Life would be probably unbearable for her without you. Let's wish her the best on her journey. Maybe a heaven for her means to have a hearing body and to hunt something somewhere near you.
I feel they are living souls like us, comming from one existence to another. Who knows? it's giving me hope that this place isn't just a bad joke with heaven for mankind and just nothing after years of suffering for animals. They may not be able to follow us everywhere after death but I'm sure there is more than death for them.

Sad winter is comming for some of us. Imagine some of us are little kittens on the street hiding themselves from cold rain with no love around them just parasites and hunger. There's insanely many of them. Imagine that while standing against the wind just in T-shirt for a 5 minutes. Maybe it's time to save one.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

HelenConway

Aww sorry to hear that night star. Really sad.
She will be waiting for you over the rainbow bridge.
I have a kitty and she is 16 - so I know how precious they are.
I hope you get another little one - there are so many waiting for a forever home.

Most of the cats I have had through the years, my husband and I rescued them ourselves or got them from a shelter. Right now because my elderly Mother owns this apartment building, we are paying cheap rent. She is 90 and won't be here forever. So...if I should have to move, most places don't allow pets. I would be devestated if I got attatched to another cat and then have to find another home for it. Too much is up in the air right now.

Your cat is doing awesome if it got to 16. I had a himalayan that died at the age of 19.

Yes she will be waiting over the rainbow bridge with all my other beautiful pets. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

kadara_dk

I am Sorry to hear about your lost. RIP..

Thank you so much! Is that a fox in your avatar??? Adorable!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join