It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood, US, And Al-Qaeda Alliance Proven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Amazing how we never seem to get this news in the good ol US. But I do suspect we will be hearing more. But what it all comes down to, is that there are multiple recordings of Morsi and Al-Zawahiri , the leader of Al-Qaeda. And there is also a second set of recordings involving Refaa Rifaa Al-Tahtawy, Morsi’s Chief of Staff, Mohamed Morsi and Ayman Al-Zawahiri the leader of Al-Qaeda,

The first thing I will do is share the content of a couple of those recordings released in the first batch on October 16,2013. You can visit the provided link below them to read the remainder.

The first recording call between Mohamed Morsi ousted president and Mohamed Al-Zawahiri, was from the presidential institution, and the call lasted for 59 seconds, Morsi congratulated Al-Zawahiri on his release from jail and he assured him that he won’t be followed or observed by any Egyptian Authorities, because he is the president of Egypt and all the institutions of the country work under his orders and commands. Morsi also talked about the necessity that they both meet soon.

A previous call earlier to that call between Mohamed Morsi and Al-Zawahiri, was between Refaa Rifaa Al-Tahtawy, Chief of Staff of the President of the Republic and Asaad Alsheikha, one of the presidential cabinet members, then Morsi spoke to Al-Zawahiri.

Another recording expose another call between Mohamed Morsi and Mohammed Al-Zawahiri, which lasted for 2 minutes and 56 seconds, after one month from the date Morsi became a president. Morsi informed Mohamed Al-Zawahiri during their call conversation, that Muslim Brotherhood support Al-Mojahidin (Islamist fighters), and explained the necessity that Islamist Fighters to support

The Muslim Brotherhood Organisation, in order to succeed in ruling Egypt. Mohamed Al-Zawahiri congratulated Morsi for winning the presidential elections, and he expressed his happiness that Morsi’s won that presidential elections, which personally means to Al-Zawahiri, that secular infidels will be totally removed from Egypt. Then they both discussed the necessity of Islamist putting their hands on all the joints of the Egyptian State, like the example of the Iranian regime.

In that call, Al-Zawahiri confirmed to Morsi that if he rules Egypt according to what God ordered him, and not according to this called “Democracy”, and to get rid of all his opponents, he can assure him then, that all Al-Qaeda Organisation do support the Muslim Brotherhood Organization. Al-Zawahiri also showed his happiness and satisfaction about the regular communications and contacts between Muslim Brotherhood International Organization and Al-Qaeda Members.

Recordings Revealed Between Egyptian Ousted President & Alzawahiri AlQaeda Leader

Ok now this is the actual source for the recordings, Albawbh News, and you can just use Google translate:

ننفرد بنص التسجيلات بين "مرسي" و"الظواهري" المعز_javascript:yvid()ول: لن أعتقل أى جهادي.. والمؤسسات تتحرك بأمر

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now on to the US implications in all of this. It appears that Obama and Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of al-Qaeda, were supposedly in constant contact with each other. Some of this contact was to broker secret deals. Now this part that implicates Obama is less clear to me. I am just including this since this is also where I learned about the recordings. Yes some individuals in the US are involved with al-Qaeda. But the recordings appear to be solid evidence only for the Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood, US, and al-Qaeda allience.

This information here concerns the second set of recordings released October 23,2013.

In that meeting held between the CIA delegate and Khairat Al-Shater, the CIA asked both Essam Al-Hadad and Khairat Al-Shater, that they are seeking the Muslim Brotherhood assistance in facilitating the American’s withdrawal from Afghanistan. The CIA delegate asked the Muslim Brotherhood Organization to have a direct contact with Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri in order to make that withdrawal deal, specially that Al-Qaeda Leader is the cousin of Refaa Rifaa Al-Tahtawy, Chief of Staff of the President of the Republic Mohamed Morsi.

The Muslin Brotherhood Headquarter’s leadership in Cairo Egypt, agreed to carry out the American’s CIA delegate’s request, in favor of the USA. In return, the Muslim Brotherhood were assured through that deal, that they would be able to do whatever they wanted in relation to their plans in Egypt, under the United States cover, blessings and sponsorship

Also, the Muslim Brotherhood made also a deal with Al-Qaeda to help them get to Egypt, through Libya, then to Sinai, and finally to Egypt where they would work with the Muslim Brotherhood regime against their enemies, including Israel and America.

EXPOSED IN EGYPT! The Barack Hussein Obama–Muslim Brotherhood–al-Qaeda alliance

Here is the link for the second Albawabh news story about the second set of recordings released on October 23, 2013.

انفراد.. اتصالات الإخوان مع القاعدة تمت برعاية أمريكية

Here is a related newscast video that I have no clue what it says. Anyone here that can interpret this?

edit on 3-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Malik Obama ties Obama to the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Queda.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What I have to say about this, is the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaida do work together, and they also work with the Rebels in Syria.

If you look at the Arab Spring and which side Obama has been taking in all of the recent uprisings, you can note through his behavior that he seems to be supporting Al-Qaida and The Muslim Brotherhood. It's pretty much a fact, although what I can't figure out is, why?

A major possibility is that Al-Qaida was never a large threat to the U.S. and the whole thing was a ruse to go in and get some land for military bases and oil production. If Al-Qaida was never a threat to begin with, then, why waste resources fighting them now that we have the military bases and oil production?

The only other possibility I can think of is that Obama has a Muslim agenda, although I think that is actually less likely (but maybe in addition to!) - in any case, something's up.
edit on 03pmSun, 03 Nov 2013 22:45:20 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Is been hints here and there of the links between the president and the muslim brotherhood since he took office. But they have been dismissed as nothing but here say and propaganda, interestingly nobody has take the time to really put one and one together to form a whole picture with the information that has been circulating in the net.

We can not forget the rumors of Obamas brother and his link to Al-Bashir, even when it was pictures to show that they were much more than just rumors.

But it makes no difference right now people just don't care anymore.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

marg6043
Is been hints here and there of the links between the president and the muslim brotherhood since he took office. But they have been dismissed as nothing but here say and propaganda, interestingly nobody has take the time to really put one and one together to form a whole picture with the information that has been circulating in the net.

We can not forget the rumors of Obamas brother and his link to Al-Bashir, even when it was pictures to show that they were much more than just rumors.

But it makes no difference right now people just don't care anymore.

It is one thing to have suspicions, but it looks like some actual recordings have come about as proof. I am still a bit confused about what all I am reading here.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Morsi is on trial right this very moment. He is representing himself. He would not give out any info during 4 months of detentions. But it will be interesting to see what additional evidence they come up with.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 4-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Good thread. As I've been saying for years, the ultimate goal is a Sunni Caliphate encompassing the entire Middle East. The next step is Africa, then Europe which are already in preparation stages under the growing demographics of Islamists, and ultimately, the world. I doubt they will succeed but that is their intention. Countries like Iraq, Syria, Libya and Egypt were relatively stable and moderate because they were ruled by secular dictators. These are now, with the collusion of the cultural marxist West, in various states of being actively replaced by Sunni Islamist governments who for a temporary time are operating under different names but will eventually be unified into a Caliphate.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

It appears that Obama and Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of al-Qaeda, were supposedly in constant contact with each other. Some of this contact was to broker secret deals.

This belongs in the sections for 9/11 fairy tales. It's really to silly to even respond to.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So where is the alliance with the US? Somebody in the CIA asks somebody in the MB to set up a sit down with Afgan AlQuda branch? They did this with the Afgan Gov as well. That article is also a complete mess. If the US is allied to the MB why did they give the Egyptian military the green light to launch a coup that the US would then pretend was not a coup.

The MB was a political group that wanted power in Egypt. To do so they played all sides. The made promises to the US and Europe, they made promises to Iran, they made promises to the Gulf States, they made promises to radical groups, made promises to Israel, the made promises to the Palestinians and made promises to the Egyptian military. They just could not keep all those balls in the air. When radicals they made promises to, attack Israel, they had to sick the Egyptian military on them because of the promises the made to the US/Israel. When Hamas who they promised to support did not publilcy support Assad, the MB pulled funding because of promises they made to Iran.

The MB wanted to pull Egypt out of the US sphere of influence controlled by the US funded Egyprtian military. To do so they tried to placate the West while at the same time courting Iran, the gulf states and other groups. They just could not keep all those balls in the air. In Syria they were tied to Assad through Iran and to the radicals through other groups and to the Western backed rebels though the West and Gulf States. They were literaly supporting all 3 sides in the civil war. Some privately some publicly. In the end the Egyptian military backed by the US removed the MB and ended that balancing act. Even now, with military still in control and US aid "cut" because they still have not had elections, US aid for not military things continues, oh an so does US aid for the Egyptian military in dealing with radical groups in the Sinia and other parts of Egypt. That is right the US has special clause to keep funding the military action against radical groups in Egypt which is the very reason US aid had to be cut. Amazing is it not.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I can translate to you what the news reporter was saying in that video. The video contained much more details about the calls then the written articles.

Arabic is my native language, while English is my second language so ignore any grammatical mistakes i make.

The first call is already written so skipped that part. Here is what was said:

-----------------------------------------

The calls revolved around building a "free Egyptian army" as a first step to break and destroy the Egyptian army and removing all Egyptian presence in the Sinai this is due to a deal struck between morsi, US and Qatar.

The second call stated that the MB and Al-Qaeda must work together to protect the MB and keep them in power while Morsi starts implementing sharia and attempt to do to Egypt what Taliban did to Afghanistan but the change must come gradually. Morsi then set free all members of Al-Qaeda that were in Egyptian prisons after a request from Al-Zawahiri.

In the third call Morsi swore that he would never arrest any member of Al-Qeida while he is in power, and they also agreed to building bases to train mujahideen which will be beneficial for Morsi since he was planning to build a "free army" to break the army and defend the MB's rule against anything that threatens their power. Morsi did indeed provide 4 bases for the training of mujahideen and has stopped a lot of military operations in the Sinai.

4th and last call Morsi was asking Al-Qaeda to attack the army in the Sinai and asked Al-Qaeda to defend his rule and spread chaos. He also asked for the mujahideen to protect him and to prevent him from falling too early (before destroying the Egyptian army).

These evidence are enough to give Morsi a death sentence but more importantly it reveals the true face of the MB.

-----------------------------------------------------

As an Egyptian what really really annoys me is what Qatar is doing. Qatar is siding with the US and working against Egypt. Siding with the bully and working against their friend. Qatar is working to destroy the only competent Arab army in the ME while Egypt has always been the sword and shield of the Arabs every since Egypt became a Muslim country. Egyptian Intelligence has captured a Qatari agent that was working with the MB and supplying them with advanced military grade spying and communication equipment.

The US has grown to be very unpopular in Egypt due to Obama's actions but his actions were not a surprise, It was expected that he would support the group that he put in power. It is Qatar that everyone is furious with because Egypt has regarded Qatar as a friend, and supporting the MB plus planning to divide, break and destroy the Egyptian army was a humongous stab in the back.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
c'mon...it's easy to see that the Muslim brotherhood presented itself falsely...they lied to the U.S. and other moderates in the middle east as to being a modern form of Islam, as did Morsi. the U.S. thought this would be a move forward into a more representative government, but as soon as Morsi got into power, he did away with the parliament, and all forms of democratic representation and became a radical Islamic dictator, the Egyptian army and the Egyptian moderates were fooled, so they ousted him. the majority of Egyptian did not want that. they wanted to retain their Islamic faith, without the old, barbaric, laws and policies. tying president Obama to this radicalism by the OP's fantasy-connect-the-dots imagination, is a right-wing lie. there is simply no evidence to suggest it.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

He will keep quiet to the end, or die from "self inflicted wounds" like suicide, after all the links to the US government and present president to the Muslim brotherhood can not be exposed, even when the warnings are for anybody to hear and see, specially when they have infiltrated the Obama administration in the name of closes appointees, where they can do a lot of damage to the US but rewards to their cause abroad.

What is the best deal you can get but getting an US president in your side, with enough power to create instability in the middle east to favor agendas.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

People don't care because of two reasons.

1. They are sheep.
2. They know we are all dead anyway, because there's too many sheep, not enough us.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Luuke123

While that sounds plausible I been a conspiracy theorist I believe is more than that, don't you wonder why some people seems to "get things" but others can see no evil or wrong on anything and it takes a lot of explaining for them to "get it" and others never do.

I don't think it has to do with IQs, brightness, smartness or anything else I think it has to do with something else, perhaps something physical that people have been exposed too, an outside influence.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Morsi was a naive person deceived by US, Saudies and AL-Qaeda is not independent from them. that is it.
US played the card of MB and now it has a card off. it can not use it again !!

edit on 5-11-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join