It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA for Dummies - How is Mankind Written into Existence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The word AMN in Hebrew is True. AMN in Greek and Latin (For Gentiles) is Lamb.

AMNi is River of life, like the Jordan.
AMNio is the bowl catching the sacrifice of the Lamb in Ancient Roman Culture
AMNion is the sac covering the baby in the womb
AMNiotic Fluid is the water of the womb
AMNesia is the condition of the water and the reason you cannot remember why your are veiled in this temple of the body. The body is the template of information in material form.
AMNesty is when God forgets your sin.
dAMNation is when the lamb is taken away and God remembers. You also remember when this happens.

How can English reflect birth from root languages?

The main source languages for the Germanic roots of English are derived from Semitic sources such as Phonetician, Hebrew, Greek and Latin. The main language for AMN as a root morpheme is from Greek and Latin, but originates with the Phonetician. This is well documented as root morphology in language. The tree that blooms and the branches of the trunk originate in the roots. The roots come from the seed. The seed is Word. See this thread for more on how Amnesty and Amnesia are the same word: LINK. The same hold true for Amnio and Amnion. They are the same word. Both keep the lamb safe while in the womb. Earth is a womb.

How can the mirror of DNA and English reflect the roots of language? As above, so below.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

There are 22 letters in Hebrew and 24 in Greek. DNA has 2 pairs of 22 amino acids and 2 sex chromosomes. Combined, they mirror Hebrew and Greek (46 letters). DNA makes proteins (Words) from chains of letters coded into the sequence of two strands of information.

In Hebrew, Father is Aleph (Strength) Bet (House). The Alphabet wrote the Word. Christ is the Son of God and Living Word. In Hebrew, Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). The House of Seed is what I have described. Language is a mirror of this above and below.

How could God have left us with AMN as AMEN (TRUE) and AMN Lamb? Because it is both True and a description of the Son of God as the Lamb. You are the Lamb made by the Son of God. Luke 3 tells us this at the end of the Genealogy. Genesis 2 tells us the Lord created Adam. Colossians 1 explains.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

The image is the template used to stamp the clay. We are the clay. We are formed from matter and given breath and life. Word is the key to this, which is then evidenced by Science as true.

Which part of what I have said here is not proof we are created? The enigma of one determines the truth of the other. At what point do we deny these words:

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Deny ignorance if you can. I already have. In no way am I implying you are more of a dummie than me. We are all blind men describing fire. I choose to enter the flames. Water puts out fire. The key is the baptism we use to repent. Immersion (Involution) into this world is for the purpose of Evolution (rising to new life). You are baptized whether you like it or not. Use the opportunity wisely.

Jeremiah 29

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Is God's Word TRUE?

AMEN

Books for Dummies are simplified versions of the main topics they cover. I wrote these to simplify all my previous threads:

Mark of the Beast for Dummies

Who is Adam - Son of God for Dummies

Overcoming Babylon for Dummies

Global Financial Meltdown for Dummies

Mankind and Adam - Origens for Dummies

Salvation for Dummies

Communication with God for Dummies

Egypt for Dummies

The Universe is a Hologram for Dummies - God's Image and Creation

Suffering for Dummies - The way to a happier life...

Amnesia / Amnesty for Dummies

Baptism for Dummies

The Imprisoned Spirit for Dummies. Who are you?

To stop being dumb, don't ignore truth. Denying God is ignorance. Deny ignorance with Truth.

AMEN

edit on 3-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
What, you think you're talking to a bunch of dummies?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

EnochWasRight
There are 22 letters in Hebrew and 24 in Greek. DNA has 2 pairs of 22 amino acids and 2 sex chromosomes. Combined, they mirror Hebrew and Greek (46 letters). DNA makes proteins (Words) from chains of letters coded into the sequence of two strands of information.

I suppose this seems a bit of a leap to me?

Our modelling of DNA sequencing includes all kinds of collections of letters, numbers, and classifications that could lend itself far too easily to numerology. I mean if we compare Hebrew and Greek at any other level of this equation it's going to be wrong no?

I've seen a lot of numerology connected with Hebrew by ATS posters, but I haven't gotten around to reading as much about it as I might like. Are there any particular books you would suggest?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
What, you think you're talking to a bunch of dummies?

Reading the OP is a requirement of all threads. Give it a try before commenting to avoid becoming what you deny.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I was thoroughly distracted by your veiled tone of know-it-all superiority, despite the speculative nature of your thread. All the more emphasized by your hinting that if we don't understand or don't agree, we are stupid. And I don't agree with your assertions, ergo you are calling me an idiot. I don't appreciate that.
edit on 3-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Pinke

EnochWasRight

I suppose this seems a bit of a leap to me?

Our modelling of DNA sequencing includes all kinds of collections of letters, numbers, and classifications that could lend itself far too easily to numerology. I mean if we compare Hebrew and Greek at any other level of this equation it's going to be wrong no?

I've seen a lot of numerology connected with Hebrew by ATS posters, but I haven't gotten around to reading as much about it as I might like. Are there any particular books you would suggest?

On this topic...Hermetic Code in DNA

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

I was thoroughly distracted by your veiled tone of know-it-all superiority, despite the speculative nature of your thread. All the more emphasized by your hinting that if we don't understand or don't agree, we are stupid. And I don't agree with your assertions, ergo you are calling me an idiot. I don't appreciate that.

Again, feel free to read the OP for what you are ignoring, then comment on the subject.

Rant here all you like.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I told you, I don't agree with any of it. And that means you're calling me dumb. Or are you taking that part back now?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

I told you, I don't agree with any of it. And that means you're calling me dumb. Or are you taking that part back now?

Create a pretext, but speak to the context or you are again welcomed to the thread for Ad Hominem. You have a place to rant.

Rant in a mirror...Knock yourself out...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This really sound like the rantings of someone similar to David C. Pack. Or a follower of someone associated with Armstrongism(WWCG). Am I close or am I just mis-reading your preaching?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The main source languages for the Germanic roots of English are derived from Semitic sources such as Phonetician, Hebrew, Greek and Latin. The main language for AMN as a root morpheme is from Greek and Latin, but originates with the Phonetician.

Germanic languages and therefore the English languages, are derived from the family of indo-european group of languages.

Semitic languages are Afroasiatic.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I love the threats in the OP from the bible
Do people still think they work against people who have been educated?
Also OP way to go being a sheep following other peoples ideas of what/who God is...you have a mind, use it and find your own path not someone elses version of it all.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Aphorism

The main source languages for the Germanic roots of English are derived from Semitic sources such as Phonetician, Hebrew, Greek and Latin. The main language for AMN as a root morpheme is from Greek and Latin, but originates with the Phonetician.

Germanic languages and therefore the English languages, are derived from the family of indo-european group of languages.

Semitic languages are Afroasiatic.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

Correct this with truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

To stop being dumb, don't ignore truth. Denying God is ignorance. Deny ignorance with Truth.

This is what I am responding to. You shouldn't be posting this crap on ATS. "Either you agree with me or you are dumb".

Veiled antagonism. Again, it's not what you're saying, it's how you are saying it. You are TALKING DOWN to every person who doesn't kiss up to your poorly-founded interpretations.

We heard you the last five times you said this. Take it to the mirror and rant away. Here, you should stick to the subject of the thread if you have something to say to the subject.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Never mind. I'm done here.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

I do have something to say to the subject. Your whole thread is full of misinformation. But the greatest miracle is that you believe it is NOT misinformation. You believe it is the only truth there is. And by that token, you are insulting and denigrating the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you.

"I'm not saying you're dumb if you don't believe me, but if you don't believe me, you are probably dumb."

That is exactly what you are saying. Not to mention that none of what you say makes sense to begin with. A = C and F = W so 9 x 14 = pineapple. That's what I get from your thread. But somehow, that makes me an idiot. And then when I try and draw attention to your arrogant condescending manner, you deflect and say that your arrogance isn't the subject, or that the truth is the truth and it will not be denied or some such crap.

I am challenging the integrity of your posts. All of them. Every thread you have made. I am challenging their integrity.

19 times using the word 'You'. Take it to the mirror.

Mirror mirror on the wall...

The story always ends the same. Read the part where it speaks of the mirror here: Snow White Symbolism. Salvation and Truth are not positional goods. I possess what is freely available to everyone.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
Never mind. I'm done here.

Come back if you have something to say about baptism and Noah. I am eager to hear why you disagree.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

eden-saga.com...

www.biblicalnonsense.com...

The first link proves that the Biblical account of Noah is essentially plagiarism. The second proves that Noah's ark couldn't have worked. Both of which prove that the Bible is not the pure authority you have made it out to be. Now don't just ignore me like you did last time. You have an awful habit of ignoring people who prove you wrong.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

eden-saga.com...

www.biblicalnonsense.com...

The first link proves that the Biblical account of Noah is essentially plagiarism. The second proves that Noah's ark couldn't have worked. Both of which prove that the Bible is not the pure authority you have made it out to be. Now don't just ignore me like you did last time. You have an awful habit of ignoring people who prove you wrong.

My position is that the flood story is symbolism for involution of souls into the material world. The source of the inspiration for the story is not my concern. The meaning behind the symbolism is my concern. Moses was relating what the Lord gave him on the mountain top. Like baptism itself, we know what the ritual is, but we fail to recognize the meaning behind the symbol. The same goes for moneychangers (Bankers), experts in the law (Lawyers), builders (Masons) and the list goes on. The Temple (body) and the sacrifice of the beast (animal nature of mankind) are all symbolized in the stories that engage our minds toward the meaning. This is the beauty of symbolism. It holds way more information than the single bit of information it occupies. God is a genius in this.

When we speak of God being a Father, is He literally my father? No. I had a father in the material world, yet I know what is implied by God being my true father. Father in Hebrew is Aleph (Strength) Bet (House). This secondary level ten tells me another story. Alphabet writes words. Christ is called the Word. Now I have a third meaning for the word Father. The symbol keeps expanding. DNA represents the letters of creation. Now I have a fourth level related to the other three. We are born into the waters of life. Now I have a fifth level to relate. It is matched to the other meanings perfectly. Water is also hydrogen, which is a starting point for proton (+) and electron (-). The strong force that manages the negative in nature is the Proton and Neutron together as the Strong Nuclear force. Now I have a better way to see the Father as the Strong House. Not only did he write the letters of creation, he gives me a way to see how he wrote the words of DNA and the Word of His Son. Son in Hebrew is Bet (house) Nun (Seed). The Son of God is the house of seed, but we still need a mother to match to the Father in a family. Mother is Aleph Mem (water). The Strong Water is a catalyst for the Father to make the Son. The same happens when my father gave seed to my mother and made me. Now I have a way to see the symbol for Father in a new way. Two simple letters AB make Abba and allow me to see that Baptism is involution into the womb of the Earth, which is comprised of water. Compare this to the evolution science notices and now we know why God calls baptism rising to new life.

Again, the flood and the Ark are related to baptism. It is evident. The source of the metaphor and the plausibility of the story have little relation to its meaning.

If you want the true meaning of the flood and Ark, consult the book of Enoch. The reason the beasts were locked in darkness is the same reason they ride the waters of reality back to God. God loves them/us. Genesis 6 tells you the story in relation to Enoch and Jude 1.

I believe the story. I also see how this relates to DNA and the Seeds of life writing us into existence. It's all connected. You can choose to disbelieve. It's okay if we differ on our version of truth. Your opinion is noted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join