It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAX Shooting: Police chief says 'We prepared 3 weeks ago...'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Doesn't seem like this has been posted here on ATS at the moment.

Police chief talking about the shooting that happened in LA yesterday and I must say I'm not surprised at how ridiculously strange this speech is.

Go to 1 minute 10s mark to see it right away-
LAX Shooting Police Chief

''We practiced to this not more than 3 weeks ago [...] and we practiced the exact scenario that played out today... that WE played out today...''

WTF is that ATS?

P.S: Notice how 2 of the guys behind him seemed really annoyed after what he said.

edit on 2-11-2013 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

''We practiced to this not more than 3 weeks ago [...] and we practiced the exact scenario that played out today... that WE played out today...''

WTF is that ATS?

There are power levels that have high walls. Those wayyy up there who may know things... try to get those below ready for something but never tell them exactly what to expect or when...

... separation is safe and complete.

I don't blame all TSA agents for their horrible routines and rules. They are just trying to keep jobs and feed their families like us. When somebody goes over the edge because their country has a government in the process of purposeful suicide, what comes next is anyone's guess.

Of course, what comes next is another possible run against the 2nd... I don't know anyone who is fooled. heck, the emperor just evoked an imperial edict on global warming. All things considered, chances are 50/50 that your charcoal grill will be outlawed soon and tailagters and cookouts could become UN crimes.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I find nothing strange about this speech. And the guys behind him being upset? I don't see that either.
What I do see is a video clip that someone took from their tv set and then posted on you tube with their own personal conspiracy brain reading things into it. Then this personal paranoia was picked up via you tube and posted here.

I'm an old man, living out in the country with nothing to do on a rainy Saturday morning and I'm bored out of my mind. That is why I am posting here. Why is this vid note worthy other than that?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There was a drill a few weeks ago at the Ontario airport.

Posted: 10/05/13, 9:26 PM PDT |
www.dailybulletin.com...

"
ONTARIO >> In one of many scenarios, an “armed man” ran into an unused terminal at L.A./Ontario International Airport on Saturday, “shooting” three people before officers swooped in to save the day.

The exercise allowed officers to do live training in the event a real-life, or active, shooter scenario plays out.

“There are many places where we can conduct this type of training,” said one of the SWAT officers, who didn’t want his name released. “But if we can take advantage of training as if it were real, then we have to opportunity to save more lives in a live scenario.”

edit on November 2nd 2013 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Maybe the fact people are always questionning events like this one nowadays and jumping to quick conclusion, is because every f-ing time there is a terror attack there is ALSO a drill happening the same exact day or close to it. Doesn't fit right in my head if you wanna know.

Now this drill happened weeks ago, but what sticked to me was the way the police chief was talking about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ha! That's hilarious! Chief Dumbass has ONE job to do and screws it up. His handlers flanking him do matching face-palms in response. Could it be any more perfect? Simply awesome lol.

ETA the news headline at the end says the shooter's last name is Ciancia??? CIA & CIA? Come on now...
edit on 2-11-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

The guys in the video seemed fine to me. I think maybe people are looking for proof to back up their personal beliefs on this. And so what if the police trained for an active shooter at LAX. Cops do train and LAX had a shooter before. Makes sense to me.

reply to post by redoubt

I don't blame all TSA agents for their horrible routines and rules. They are just trying to keep jobs and feed their families like us.

We'll have to disagree on that one. I could care less what happens to the TSA brown-shirt fascists. I'm sure the Nazi SS had families to feed as well, so did the guards at the concentration camps. TSA is the devil.
edit on 780pm4646pm122013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

because every f-ing time there is a terror attack there is ALSO a drill happening the same exact day or close to it. Doesn't fit right in my head if you wanna know.

They always drill. In fact drilling during a disaster would be the stupidest thing on their part if they were trying to pull off and cover up a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

We'll have to disagree on that one. I could care less what happens to the TSA brown-shirt fascists. I'm sure the Nazi SS had families to feed as well, so did the guards at the concentration camps. TSA is the devil.

If I may... my family has a lot of connection to WW2. Beyond that, I was married to a German girl for 14 years. Her family were actual Nazi party members.

Otherwise normal people can be lead astray when those they love depend on them doing a job. This by no means resolves the issues of what they do... but it does give one an insight onto the hows and whys of the human condition... where people behave unlike people.

Please don't mistake this as an excuse for anything... just an observation.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Well you may be right mate, or not.

Recently I've thought a lot about the concept of 'if you want to hide something put it in plain sight' and the veracity of it. This could also applies to the fact that if you don't want to seem doutbful you have to act 'normal'.

But I'm just putting things into perspective here, not saying I believe it was a false flag or not, just trying to get ATS thoughts on this one.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
....and in that one statement, a hundred theories will be born. Oh.. (facepalm).. Do they even think, for one second, about context and perception to what they say??? This isn't the first time recently for a high profile case where they really created their own nightmare by their own mouths in terms of public issues to follow.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

St0rD

Maybe the fact people are always questionning events like this one nowadays and jumping to quick conclusion, is because every f-ing time there is a terror attack there is ALSO a drill happening the same exact day or close to it. Doesn't fit right in my head if you wanna know.

Now this drill happened weeks ago, but what sticked to me was the way the police chief was talking about it.

And.. And..

You have shooters coming out saying that they heard voices.

Small wonder the O-man is pushing this Brain Function "Study"

All of this sounds way too coincidental for me. You guys seen how nervous this chief is? He seems to stutter exactly when he leaks the important parts. It's like he knows... something!

edit on 2-11-2013 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

The military uses the axiom "Train like you fight, and fight like you train". You train, train, train, then train some more, so everything becomes second nature to you. One reason US, and allied fighter pilots have had so much success, is that they have trained to the point where they're flipping switches, and doing things without ever looking down. They don't need to, it's second nature to them.

Something like this has been recognized as inevitable since before I worked at an airport in 98. The public areas of the terminal are so unsecured that it's not even funny. It's always been a matter of when, not if. There were a couple of high profile cases like this outside the US, that got people's guard up, but it didn't last long. The amazing thing is that the body count was so low, honestly.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I completely agree with you.

However, when you look at the vid I posted and the speech the police chief made, he seemed to me like he was really nervous about what he was saying. Like he didn't want to spew informations he wasn't supposed to - which he did.

Now, maybe he was only nervous because of the heaviness of the situation, but still, I believe we have been lied so many times by these authority figures that it is completely normal to question ourselves on the veracity of their statements.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm an old man, living out in the country with nothing to do on a rainy Saturday morning and I'm bored out of my mind. That is why I am posting here.

giving a brief personnel background of your self without being asked during a conspiracy discussion is a tell that your trying to sell an idea. did they not teach you this?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Urantia1111
Ha! That's hilarious! Chief Dumbass has ONE job to do and screws it up. His handlers flanking him do matching face-palms in response. Could it be any more perfect? Simply awesome lol.

ETA the news headline at the end says the shooter's last name is Ciancia??? CIA & CIA? Come on now...
edit on 2-11-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

I'm no Chief but I do screw up

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just another FALSE FLAG

Theres so many happening, maybe ATS will ban that term?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by St0rD

Something like this has been recognized as inevitable since before I worked at an airport in 98. The public areas of the terminal are so unsecured that it's not even funny. It's always been a matter of when, not if. There were a couple of high profile cases like this outside the US, that got people's guard up, but it didn't last long. The amazing thing is that the body count was so low, honestly.

Sure it was a well known threat. That's why there are cops on the curb by passenger pick-up ready to chase you away if you stop for more than a minute. They are worried about bombs outside the terminal. There's lots of different threats at airports.

So if this was known for decades why would a drill like this occur a few weeks before the actual event?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

They're not cops curbside at most airports anymore. There are one or two cops, but most airports go with either TSA or private security curbside.

What, police don't need to practice? If they hadn't trained, then people would be screaming about how it was a well known threat, and they didn't even train for it. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

But I'm just putting things into perspective here, not saying I believe it was a false flag or not, just trying to get ATS thoughts on this one.

Its okay. Me too. And I don't know either. I noticed this…

It looked to me like they used this incident as an excuse to exercise. My mom had it on and I saw parts of it. They brought every resource, all the police, all the firetrucks, and ambulances. Did you see all the hook and ladder trucks lined up? Was that really necessary?

They evacuated the airport, making people walk for miles with their luggage. They established perimeters, sniper nests, command posts, and media coverage.

The whole escapade at times reminded me of 911. The whole time, that poor TSA guy was lying there bleeding out before anyone even got near him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join