It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please hands off. :D

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Id say do not touch anything that i haven't shown or given to you. Also dont wonder off and explore/leave my sight.

Assume everything is super important and private.

Im not rich, my stuff isnt expensive, but i do like where things are and in the condition they are currently.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

74Templar
You seem to portray us as some kind of fusspot host running around like C3PO telling everybody off. I've never once had to tell anyone in my house where they can and can't be, as my guests they already have that respect not to go into private areas, just as I would being in their house. And that's with having 50+ people around.

edit on 5/11/2013 by 74Templar because: eta

i do not construe you as that.. you may have your reasons for putting up that perspective towards guests (or strangers), probably the difference in culture or society. in my opinion, i just view it as tense and xenophobic.

for me, it's better to deny physical access. that way, they get the message without me having to convey to them verbally. it also eases my mind of worries such as the topic implies, "please hands off" because denying physical access is a lot clearer than implicit rules of how to be a good guest/host.

<< 1  2   >>

join