It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals versus Conservatives............

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Quote:
"I just thought I would link this because this is SO important to both threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com..."

Response:
Our politicians have divided us, made us fight one another all the while stealing everything we have. Everyone is too busy fighting his neighbor to notice that their representive has stolen everything they have.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Reponse:
Not what I said, just because you think it doesn't mean you have to write it down or speak it does it? The difference between our grandparents and our generation is that we don't know when to shut our mouths. That's why the world is the giant mess it is. Think about it.

Pray tell, why did you start this thread?

I understand what you are trying to say. Unfortunately, you are going about this in the worst way possible.

BG

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Quote:
"Pray tell, why did you start this thread?

I understand what you are trying to say. Unfortunately, you are going about this in the worst way possible.

BG "

Response:

I never said I was a great orator, just a person who see's what is happening and where it's going to lead. Please contribute, that's the whole idea.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Quote:
"I just thought I would link this because this is SO important to both threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com..."

Response:
Our politicians have divided us, made us fight one another all the while stealing everything we have. Everyone is too busy fighting his neighbor to notice that their representive has stolen everything they have.

WE HAVE A BINGO. It doesn't matter whether you're Rep. Or Dem. THEY keep you at each other so you don't see what they are doing with your money and your country. Think the Clinton Admin ws imune? Think again. The impeachment was just another "smoke & mirrors." Did anything come of it? NO, just took up airtime. Distraction.

You know what feeds their avenues, so they can do what they want? This type of thinking:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You still want them to lead you? Keep this type of dialog up. They love it.

Who is "they" or "them"?

Big business.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join