It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals versus Conservatives............

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Republicans versus Democrats..... Geez, will some of you losers get a life? None of you are better than the other, you're all working class knuckleheads looking to know that you are better than someone else and to tell you the truth the jokes on you. Conservatives/Republicans claim to know and love God, and God says love thy neighbor, therefore making all Republicans/Conservatives hippocrits which is a sin. Then you have the real left wingers who claim here is no God and can't prove it. What's up with all of you people posting here. The greatest joke Satan has played on all of you is making you think you are better than those around you and that you will live forever and never have to pay for the way you treat everyone. I've got news for you, you can't escape death, it's coming for you every second of the day and when your turn is up, you had better be ready to explain to the one guarding the pearly gates why you had such hatred in your heart.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
YOU need to understand what you post. Liberals are not believers of God?
Where did you get this?
Where on earth did you come up with this? Labeling all liberals this way?
You mean we're not evangelical Jesus freaks, dont you?
You should get it right before you post.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How about a little respect for your fellow man? Today we are killing each other over political ideals which none actually believe in all the while the enemy; terrorism, is killing us as well. A nation divided will fall, A nation united will not.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Was it necessary to call poeple losers?
Did you need to call people working class knuckleheads as well?
What does anything you posted have to do with Terrorism?
Seems you only wanted to vent some pent up frustrations?

The greatest joke Satan has played on all of you is making you think you are better than those around you and that you will live forever and never have to pay for the way you treat everyone. I've got news for you, you can't escape death, it's coming for you every second of the day and when your turn is up, you had better be ready to explain to the one guarding the pearly gates why you had such hatred in your heart.

Seems you are the one with the hatred in your heart. Who is treating who badly? I for one have no explaining to do to anyone.

Again what does this have to do with Terrorism?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is the fact that Adolf Hitler lead millions using hatred has his creed and today in this country people are following those hate mongers and thinking they are correct. The propaganda machine here is turning people into idiots, Rush Limbaugh, Al Franken, just scum leading the lemmings who have no mind to make up on their own.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
The greatest joke Satan has played on all of you is making you think you are better than those around you and that you will live forever and never have to pay for the way you treat everyone.

I believe that the greatest joke that Satan has ever played on humans is that he doesn't exist.

Respect is earned, not forced. I'll respect no one or nothing where respect is not due!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Quote:

" believe that the greatest joke that Satan has ever played on humans is that he doesn't exist.

Respect is earned, not forced. I'll respect no one or nothing where respect is not due!"

Response:
Prove that Satan doesn't exist. I would like to see the proof. As for respect, a statement like yours above, one which is your personal opinion and is not based in fact, doesn't deserve respect either.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Is the fact that Adolf Hitler lead millions using hatred has his creed and today in this country people are following those hate mongers and thinking they are correct. The propaganda machine here is turning people into idiots, Rush Limbaugh, Al Franken, just scum leading the lemmings who have no mind to make up on their own.

How are you right and they are wrong?
You can believe what you want to but others can not?
Are you going to show us what is propaganda and what is not? Where are all these "hate mongers" that you speak of? Seriously, what are you talking about, because you aren't making any sense over here. Or is it to late, and I am now one of the idiots that you spoke of?

[edit on 11/16/2004 by bobafett1972]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If you can't figure out what is right or wrong on your own, you need help...
Listening to hate mongers on either side of the argument is not good if you believe everything they say.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What does this rant have to do with the war on terrorism? This belongs in BTS.

Republicans versus Democrats..... Geez, will some of you losers get a life?
The point of all of this is to debate the issues. Why would you say something as ignorant as this?

Conservatives/Republicans claim to know and love God, and God says love thy neighbor, therefore making all Republicans/Conservatives hippocrits which is a sin.
They do? Blanket statements are weak. Get specific and think of something new. Even the liberals know this one is not valid.

Then you have the real left wingers who claim here is no God and can't prove it.
I am growing weary of people trying to make their point by using this patently false statement.

Please point out the "hate monger" in this crowd. I can't see him.

BG

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My grandfather leans quiet heavily to the right...he is also a devout athiest.

Those conservative democrats and liberal republicans can sure be confusing!

[edit on 11/16/2004 by Lecky]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
in the mirror. Your statements were hateful towards me, which proves my point.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

If you can't figure out what is right or wrong on your own, you need help...
Listening to hate mongers on either side of the argument is not good if you believe everything they say.

My bad, I thought you had something you wanted to say. Some point you had to make? I can make up my own mind on things, thank you very much. You just seemed to have a problem with something about terrorism and liberals and conservatives and ice cream. Sarcasm aside, this is a rant, why did you put it here?

Open your eyes and look in the mirror. Your statements were hateful towards me, which proves my point.

Huh? Who here has said anything remotely hateful towards you?

[edit on 11/16/2004 by bobafett1972]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
YOU need to understand what you post. Liberals are not believers of God?
Where did you get this?
Where on earth did you come up with this? Labeling all liberals this way?
You mean we're not evangelical Jesus freaks, dont you?
You should get it right before you post.

Why don't you enlighten us dg?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Response:
Prove that Satan doesn't exist. I would like to see the proof. As for respect, a statement like yours above, one which is your personal opinion and is not based in fact, doesn't deserve respect either.

What I meant to say is that Satan has made some believe that he doesn't exist!

As for respect, I don't seek any respect or glory, not like a lot of people here and a lot of people I have to deal with day in and day out.

One question though, why are you so adamantly anti-social? Are you disgusted with what life has handed you?

You've got to remember, everyone is responsible for their own life, whether it's good or bad!

[edit on 16/11/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Quote:
"My bad, I thought you had something you wanted to say. Some point you had to make? I can make up my own mind on things, thank you very much. You just seemed to have a problem with something about terrorism and liberals and conservatives and ice cream. Sarcasm aside, this is a rant, why did you put it here?"

Response:
I put it here to get people to think. Just because you're a conservative or a liberal doesn't make anyone better than the other. I think our current president and his party would love you to believe so but trust me when I say our current president and his followers are just as full of sin as anybody else the only difference is that they tell everyone against them they are wrong all the while doing the sin behind our backs. Same goes for the other side of the ball as well and they are all false prophets.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Quote:
"What I maent to say is that Satan has made some believe that he doesn't exist!

As for respect, I don't seek any respect or glory, not like a lot of people here and a lot of people I have to deal with day in and day out.

One question though, why are you so adamantly anti-social? Are you disgusted with what life has handed you?

You've got to remember, everyone is responsible for their own life, whether it's good or bad! "

Response:
Am I antisocial? Or just someone who is tired of hearing all of the hogwash everywhere, including here, and would like to see my fellow man get along with his neighbor. The enemy is not your republican or democrat neighbor down the street, it's the people overseas who want your job, your home, your money, and your life. It's time we came together again in this country and the only way to do that is to stop the hatred and the labeling of people.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was a hate monger. I also had no idea that I was being hateful towards you. You have flung yourself headlong into this debate and now cry foul when people are taking apart your statements. I will quietly sit here and wait for you to tell me what to think.

BG

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Quote:

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was a hate monger. I also had no idea that I was being hateful towards you. You have flung yourself headlong into this debate and now cry foul when people are taking apart your statements. I will quietly sit here and wait for you to tell me what to think.

BG "

Reponse:
Not what I said, just because you think it doesn't mean you have to write it down or speak it does it? The difference between our grandparents and our generation is that we don't know when to shut our mouths. That's why the world is the giant mess it is. Think about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I just thought I would link this because this is SO important to both threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join