It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Churches, tell us the truth of ET-angels and aliens-demons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

They do tell us...You have not listened:

Ephesians 3

2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, 3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. 4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. 8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

---The heavenly realms are filled with powers and principalities. It has been kept hidden from mankind until the Son of God is revealed. God's administration of HIS kingdom is a mystery for us to discover on our own. When we do, we see that there is a point. God is benevolent and not malevolent.

Ephesians 3

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

---Every family in heaven AND on Earth derives its name (Character / Design) from one source.

Is there danger out there? Yes, just as there is danger here among men. Jump over to Ephesians 6 for this information:

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel...

---Again, we are discovering the mystery. What mystery? When the fallen beings of Genesis 6 came to rule mankind, they build pyramid structures all across the Earth to mark their territory. Who rescued us from the bondage of Egypt?

Jude 1

5 Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord[c] at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Again, is God benevolent or malevolent? Do we have an advocate protecting us? Who will rule the Kingdom of God in the future? The Saints from Earth. What is our inheritance and who do we rule?

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

21 The Lord was angry with me because of you, and he solemnly swore that I would not cross the Jordan and enter the good land the Lord your God is giving you as your inheritance. 22 I will die in this land; I will not cross the Jordan; but you are about to cross over and take possession of that good land. 23 Be careful not to forget the covenant of the Lord your God that he made with you; do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of anything the Lord your God has forbidden. 24 For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

What is the JORDAN spoken of above? Why is Egypt a refinery? When do we get our inheritance?

You can answer this by examining the flood, the beasts in the ARK and the symbolism of this connected to baptism. When the soul of man is immersed into the waters of the material world, we are locked in a beast, but we are actually angels. Why do I say we are angels? What is the Jordan? The Jordan is the waters of the material world. We must come out of Egypt and cross the wilderness. We must cross the waters that have been parted. We become Spirit beings. What are we now?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

We are children of God below in the waters of life (JORDAN). Above, we are Angels facing God. Have you seen the matrix movie? Again, God is not an alien. God is the one that produces the universe.

In Hebrew, AMN is our AMEN. It means True. God is TRUE!

In Greek and Latin (Gentile Version Below), AMN is LAMB.

AMNi is river of life (Jordan).
AMNio is the bowl catching the sacrifice of the lamb.
AMNion is the sack covering the womb.
AMNiotic Fluid is the water of the womb.
AMNesia is when you forget, as in the Angel locked in darkness
AMNesty is when you are free from bondage
dAMNation is when you are cast out of the process as chaff / dross

All you need to do is check the source. It's been there all along. If you do not have faith in God, you are blinded to the truth. Disclosure happened long ago.

John 18:36

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Who are we? We are the ones locked up under the guardian of the law.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith... READ!
edit on 2-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

spartacus699
ur the real ET

The Christian religion is extra - terrestrial religion. Our God is in the Heaven. Jesus went to Heaven. Angels descend from heaven. Souls of departed ones go to heaven/purgatory. All of these are not on Earth.

Even the word "heaven" cielo in Roman languages have two meanings "sky" and "heaven of God". That before Galileo looked at the space. With the discovery of the vast surrounding space and leaving behind the geo-centered system of understanding the nature, the "space" should be included in the meaning too. All holy texts when they speak of heaven should be carefully examined, do they speak of the clouds in the sky, (as early ideas painted heaven right above them), do they speak of the space between stars and gaaxies, or do they speak of the heaven of God above the natural order. The theology is developed so far and I think there are quite smart guys over there. They still don't have the order to speak but hopefully this pope will give them the right to speak what they really think of. It is absurd to be still afraid to speak what you think.

The world is not geo-centered, or as today some make it antropo- centered. "Yes we know there are stars probably planets, probably life, but the only life discovered yet is here on Earth. The only creatures Jesus came to are WE THE EARTHLINGS." Perhaps we were the worst of all. Much worse than those painted as animals. That's why Jesus chose us.

I would invite every honest researcher (theologian or not) to come out of the geo- and antropo- centered universe ASAP. To see the reality we are not center of anything, and only God's great mercy is what made us what we are. We are not unique. God is unique, Jesus is unique, we the earthlings are not in the universe. So say testimonies of people who some of them have been over there (reference Bob Dean interviews). Time is ticking. If we have two more weeks for reasoning and explanation, or preparation for a such, thanks be to God! It will cach us as a thief.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Uhhhh . . . as Guy Malone's panel of experts has documented . . .

all

the purported ET's/fallen angels

are working with the globalists to establish the satanic global government.

That makes plenty clear their evil hearts and goals.

There's no benevolent ET's . . . though some treat human ills as a farmer might treat an ill calf slated for hamburger.

GUY MALONE’S YOUTUBE LIST OF VIDS:

www.youtube.com... 0...1ac.1.11.youtube.pul-p6LCH2I

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

BO XIAN

There's no benevolent ET's . . .

If you were right, it means that God who is absolute good, has created trillions upon trillions planets with evil creatures. Let say 1% of them have life and 1% have intelligent life. That is amazing.
Actually the percentage of good versus evil or God vs satan is given by the Holy Bible itself. Revelation 12 defines it as 1/3 stars followed satan, 2/3 are on God's side.

How shall we find who is who. Someone who holds the name of Jesus should be considered good. Even if doesn't look like us. Those around us, they know everything that happened on Earth. The speed of light limit allows them to look back 2000 years ago from a distance 2000 light years. I say that for those who want to understand more. In the electronic era every word is translated in the outer space. They know. Are they good? I can say it is impossible all of them to be evil, because God is not evil. Not all the humans are evil, although many are. May be more than we'd like to admit. Should we admit billions of humans are evil and go to hell? Probably not.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have to stop answering each post, but your posts are more than welcome! Not me, but the readers are those you address. Please express your views more lengthy as some already did. I appreciate they did with quoting the Gospel. Perhaps some theologians under nicknames could pop up. As I am sure they already read.

With the things developing fast with China we might not have the luxury of time anymore. Delays and non events may come to an end.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

1. There's absolutely NO independently verifiable way to affirm that they came from a distant asteroid, much less a distant star system.

2. Scientist Dr Jacques Vallee concluded after 10 years of study that they are evil spiritual entities that come from a "spiritual DIMENSION."

3. The standard was set in the NT . . . those who affirm that Christ came in a mortal flesh body; believe the basic doctrines . . . are of God.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

your source is not the only one. I suggest the readers examine what Robert Dean has to say on that. He met personally human ET and was on their planet. I will not post that interview rather the one where he talks of the links Vatican-ET dating back to 1950s. Let the readers decide for themselves. Robert Dean has been in the US army in Europe responsible for nuclear alarms and has one of the highest top secret clearances (I am not proficient in that, sorry).

If you don't like military witnesses, you may turn to more scientific ones. I suggest Henry Deacon a Livermore lab scientist who also worked in Area 51 (now officially admitted to exist). You can find him by searching Project Camelot archive or google it. Mars has base(s) by secret space program, with or without aliens (he speaks of human -looking ones indistinguishable in earthly croud).

Proof? Undeniable CNN report? It would be given when the so called Disclosure occurs. Obama between aliens may be you want to see? Only to say this is the antichrist? WIll you call Putin the same if he poses with two green men? It didn't happen until now 13 years after the year 2000 and the expiration of Fatima timeline (?!?) IF it had occurred we would not discuss it here. There would have been a team of theologians joined by strong scientific community who would have defended everything from every point of view. Pope(s) would halve talked about it. We talk because that process was artificially delayed for who knows how many years. It could start right after WW2 with Eisenhower's ET meetings that Bob Dean talks about.

I can talk long of traces on the Moon structures etc. But in a denial mode one would deny everything. One who searches the truth, it is over there upon the click on internet.
I understand the strong defenders of particular church' authority that they don;t want to admit something they are not sure of how their leaders will react upon that becoming world news and documented fact. It would be good if at least some clergy were allowed to speak what they think.

Bob Dean speaks of papal involvement
www.youtube.com...

U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT Washington national presscub 2001
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Medvedev himself admits there are aliens on Russian territory www.youtube.com...
The humor does not change the fact the former Russian president and current second in rank PM have said that. It was the latest and highest of number of Russian officials speaking on the topic. I don't understand what proof is sought anymore if there are thousands of common Americans who report on the topic too. And may be a hundred hi profile witnesses who worked with aliens in secret labs or with technology that is not of earthly origin (stargates). By the way the internet and the computer are also not of earthly origin. According to colonel Philip Corso who investigated Roswell they were retrieved from there, together with stealth, optical fiber cables and others. For the authenticity of Corso speaks the former defense minister of Canada Paul Hellyer on 2013 UFO Disclosure conference. See 2001 first such conference with 40 or so witnesses whose background is checked and who do not lie or imagine. If after seeing all of that someone still doubts it is his right to do so but it will be out of common human logic. The question is not if they exist but how they are accepted. And indeed who is who.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
the total demonization of ALL aliens called interdimensional demons, or evil aliens that came to steal our faith or simply eaten us on their ships, or genetically modify our offspring, is the worst approach possible from the churches. Let define who is good and who is evil. As there were Jesus, Peter, and Pilate, and Judas standing side by side. Some televangelists already adopted the total demonization of ET as their mainstream line in the so called end times, in which preset nations play preset roles despite they do not match them even geographically let alone otherwise. Ref. Hal Lindzy report (google it rapture aliens or so). I really hope the bigger churches won't enter into that trap. That will make them non existent in post- cataclysmic era. On opposite, those who examine and prove for themselves the things discussed here and on so many other places, including but not only TV documentaries, including the Holy Scripture itself !!! those churches have the chance to spread the Gospel and the faith in Jesus in the galaxy. They will become galactic. They will baptize other civilizations probably, those who want it for themselves. I hope the Roman church is among the churches who continue. But let also remember there are other churches with apostolic succession and valid sacraments. I see the Russian patriarchy already in position to may be accept a public ET contact, although it is against the flying saucers out of public concerns more than anything else. It is quite possible a small church or even a number of surviving bishops from the coming cataclysm to start it all over.

God's plans are above ours. That doesn't mean the vessels of these plans will be all the same if they persistently refuse to fulfil their mission. Hope not

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
unfortunately, there are already catholic groupings of ultra conservatives who adopt similar positions as those of the warring protestants regarding the ET as well as the so called end times. It is a sad reality that many of the staunchest believers go after them without much personal reasoning, without much historical, Bible, or now - science background. as IF there is no alternative of those ultra conservative views, to avoid harsher wording.

There is alternative and it is in the sane reason based on the Gospel that analyzes the God-created reality. If it was present at Galileo time we would have entered the atomic age at the time of HIGHER MORAL AND RELIGIOUS VALUES, not at the lowest point of history at the end of WW2 when one dictatorial empire was beaten by another one and that was considered a good outcome. Have you ever thought about that? Have you thought that Hitler could win if he had the bomb first? Have you thought that if Galileo wasn't judged but followed by the papacy and aristocracy there would be scientific development in that era together with faith, and we would be not in America of Columbus but on Mars or Alpha Centauri meeting peacefully other beings and baptizing them? No that is shrouded for you, dear believers who do not want to see the truth. The last 5 centuries of humanity were the worst of it, and the churches have their role together with the civil authorities....

If I do again efforts to write these things it is to give another may be last chance to those honest people who search the truth and who might teach others tomorrow. Not to discuss endlessly with people who have made already their choice. I already said enough arguments for the unbiased researcher. Many will perish because of lack of knowledge, says the prophet. Well now it is presented before you.

I think the two men in white standing at the ascension of Jesus are enough example for those who search proof. No bigger proof than that will be given at this time.
edit on 2-11-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

book of Ezekiel, yo can,t take it just like that, he was seeing a vision, in a vision a door means a path, a journey, an option , , , so the way the stuff its scary and drives your imagination wild, but the animal from the north, represents powers of the north, many nations have their symbols as animals , like America has an Eagle, Australia has a kangroo, so the animals, their faces show, their power, the method they use, nations involved stuff like that

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For people who would prefer to follow reasoning of the kind of protestant end times. The Apocalypse is not a 'must do' in this current age. Jesus himself doesn't know when. How then prophets and preachers do know it? Worse regimes didn't make it that far. If you forgot history then please refresh it for your own good.

2 Esdras archangel Uriel gives another world view quite different from todays end times preachers. I already talked about that in another thread. It concerns the lifespan allotted to the entire world (universe) and a simple equation shows to the sincere researcher that there is quite a lot of time granted to the universe although it is in its last 10th already....That makes no less than Millions of years or more.

knowing from the Revelation of John that Jesus Christ's final reign on Earth the Millenium is only about 1000(s) years long, *the Greek word means both 1000 and 1000s) it is quite more logical (to human logic) to put it right before the big end and Judgment day of the whole universe. Not now. This is of course a narrow human viewpoint that might be wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
www.sacred-texts.com...
2 Esdras Chapter 14
10 For the world hath lost his youth, and the times begin to wax old.

11 For the world is divided into twelve parts, and the ten parts of it are gone already, and half of a tenth part:

12 And there remaineth that which is after the half of the tenth part.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

2012newstart
my reasoning doesn't start /end with H channel. I just take it as an example because the theories there are quite popular by people who themselves are popular writing books etc.

My reasons would start from Ezekiel 1 manifestation of what we would call extraterrestrial technology phenomenon and contact of 3rd kind. He sees both the creatures that differ between (4 kinds of aliens) and their spaceships or wheels.

I would then continue with Elijah's fiery chariot that has no horses and flies above atmosphere using fire as engine. "Rapture" or "translation" - would be called by the evangelicals. Some of them even claim Elijah was transformed physically at that moment. It might be so, or not. The fact is he was taken aboard a ship and there is a witness - his disciple prophet Elisha.

There are so many episodes in the Bible, and also in the New testament. How is it the Churches today are still silent on that? The Russian patriarch said once he didn't want the believers to exchange their faith the faith in UFOs. At the same interview on the Russian TV he also said that IF the alien civilization comes to make contact that contact would be public not hidden. In other words he found the middle ground and would not deny a public ET contact whenever that happens. But for the time being, it is more convenient to call the UFO-demons.

Is it so with the Western Christianity? Many televangelists like Hal Lindsey already publicly call the UFO - demonic. Many far right catholic preachers (in most cases self-proclaimed prophets) say the same. The official churches keep deep silence. The Vatican astronomers twice so far said there might be creatures elsewhere that are no less created by God than we are. There was an exo-conference hosted by the Vatican astronomy some years ago. Is that all the Churches of today are ready to say?

Where are the wings of the men in white who stood on the tomb of Jesus? There were no wings reported! Let we speak more on that. I just can't imagine 13 years after the year 2000 this and other similar topics are still shy to be publicly discussed by most people. Exactly the devotees should lead in that field. Don't you think so?

more will be revealed

edit on 2-11-2013 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

CoolNamesWereTaken

book of Ezekiel, yo can,t take it just like that, he was seeing a vision, in a vision a door means a path, a journey, an option , ,

really? what an option. He writes down what he sees and he sees what he writes down. I see no controversy. Do you? Ezekiel is the best example and it is a pity people who believe the Bible are ready to put it aside because it doesn't fit someone's agenda. The question is whose agenda doesn't fit into Ezekiel? how about Elijah chariot? Agendas change, not God's ways.

2 Esdras is another one who is over there in the Latin vulgate.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i'd love to continue answering posts especially those who seek reason. But I have no time right now to continue doing that. Meanwhile I put enough info for those who didn't know it, and reflection for those who know these things quite well. Perhaps some of them will write, others will reflect. One cannot have a dozen of sacred texts speaking of the same or similar things and find an excuse for all of them how they are of no concern today. They are!

At the same time, end time doomers are everywhere. Don't you fee the danger? Theyw ill appoint an antichrist and then someone will destroy the world, speaking of the "expected second coming". And you are in the sinking boat. Why not in the Noah's ark?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Except the name for the creatures you described are Seraphim. They only sing praises to God, aliens don't.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm sure that NONE of them know anything about the Old Testament Genesis stories.

Genesis is by *far* the most interesting book of the Bible.

All of the "We", "Us" and "Our" mentions spoken by God himself...

And the stories....oh, the stories!....

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

JayDub113
OK I'll bite.

The history of the solar system predates any religion founded here on Earth. If anything the religions of Earth were based on remnants of older religions from an ancient time. This is the knowledge that is hidden.

And no you won't see it on the History channel.
edit on 2-11-2013 by JayDub113 because: layout

Genesis 1 tells how the solar system, as well as the rest of the universe came into existence, but I guess that is ridiculous to those who choose not to believe the Bible. The Bible also says that the wisdom of God is foolishness to the lost (paraphrased).

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

BO XIAN

Uhhhh . . . as Guy Malone's panel of experts has documented . . .

all

There's no benevolent ET's . . . though some treat human ills as a farmer might treat an ill calf slated for hamburger.

GUY MALONE’S YOUTUBE LIST OF VIDS:

www.youtube.com... 0...1ac.1.11.youtube.pul-p6LCH2I

I would disagree.

There might be different levels to God.

Kinda like what was portrayed in Futurama Godfellas Episode.

The Robot Bender is drifting deep space and ends up with a Micro Colony of humanoids living on him that end up worshiping him and wage war against the colony that lived on benders dark side...Very Twilight Zonish ending...
www.comedycentral.com/episodes/jjzqig/futurama-godfellas-season-3-ep-320
www.comedycentral.com...
edit on 2-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join