It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Sky Sounds" are Back? Heard all this week 10-25-13 to 11-1-13

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Not exactly a trusty resource; more an initial picture:

Reported Earth Hum Google Map

For me this is a week source because anyone could post, if they feel like it. Why are there no postings in France, but loads in England? I guess the French use predominantly French websites? Why none in Africa? Or is my name Andre Dumas?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
We just heard these again last night in our area. Turns out someone else recorded a video of last nights noise: www.youtube.com...

I had been telling my wife I hear this sound routinely in our area between 1am and 2am sometimes till 2:30 or 2-3am. These are the times when most people are in REM sleep btw.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaTango

wow that is just like the sound i heard in June 2013 clear day about 3:20 pm.sounds like a incoming asteroid are meteor. it put total fear into me

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Didn't the asteroid that was a near object pass in June

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Rectorate
reply to post by JadeStar

I am originally from Sedro-Woolley WA. In the 21 years I lived there I have heard this twice, once when I was very young and again in my late teens. I don't usually talk about it though, people give me funny looks when I do. I have seen a few strange things in that northern sky and have heard stranger things than I've seen.

My grandfather who grew up on the Makah Reservation claims to have heard them as well and was told a story about it by his father. Unfortunately I do not recall the entirety of the story and my grandfather is deceased.

I live in Woolley, and I started a thread about this a couple of years ago. It has increased.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
Take heed to this warning and make use of it, Jesus Christ is returning soon. His wrath is soon to be poured out upon the earth.

What's keeping him? What's the hold up? It's not bad enough yet? I'm ready for all the wrath he's willing to pour, yet he never shows up. I'm beginning to think it's just all talk no action.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
check project blue beam

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
sSs love missile f 111 www.youtube.com... 2:43
edit on 5/11/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

Yes, I am aware of that, and I've greatly enjoyed your contributions to the Hill star map thread. I'm not trying to imply that you aren't rational, as it's obvious from your posts and your educational background that you are a scientifically minded person. I just have a hard time believing that there is anything other than misidentifications going on here.

Until I hear it for myself, I will remain skeptical and look for more mundane explanations. I'm sure you can sympathize with that degree of skepticism, when some have suggested giant alien spaceships (cloaked of course) or angel trumpets as the source of these sounds.

Exactly. I was exactly where you are until I heard it. And even after hearing it I am not rushing to the more outlandish explanations for it. That said, I do hope you hear it because it was truly bizarre and I suspect you'll have just as hard a time wrapping your mind around what it might be as I have.

Like I said in the OP, I forgot all about these sounds and also thought they were an elaborate hoax until the other morning.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I haven't heard any sky sounds lately, but I did hear them last spring one day (Ontario). Very eerie. I thought the whole thing was a hoax before that (since some videos were clearly shown to be), but have since changed my mind.

As for some of the posts with sounds from Florida: the ones that sound closer to a jet I think are actually drones, because while I was there over the summer I heard a very strange sound, looked out the window and there was what I think must have been an unmanned drone flying over the neighborhood I was at. It flew very close to the rooftops of the houses and was what I would say to be an unsafe distance from them. Went right over the one I was in too. There was an article somewhere about some drone program coming out of Jacksonville to be implemented at a later date (the article if I remember correctly was March 2013). I would say they are already here. As for the other sounds that don't sound like jets or similar, I have no clue where they may be coming from.
edit on 6-11-2013 by PhantomInferno because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

AT my work, we have large industrial battery chargers to charge the batteries for our lift trucks. They let off this same eery hum as these sounds. Those sky sounds are a reaction between earths magnetic field and the charged particles in solar wind as well as solar flares.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I'm just posting to keep track of the thread... I.'ve never heard it myself but I.m fascinated

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have hear a low frequency hum where I live on Lake Michigan's shore. It is constant and sometimes seems to dip up and down an octave, not in any pattern. Nobody else I've asked hears it. I have had my ears examined even,but I can at times even feel a slight vibration.

I chalked it up to industry sounds being affected by the large body of water. I haven't heard the "trumpet" sounds but after reading so many on youtube were faked I guess I just haven't paid much attention. I guess it could have something to to with earth's magnetism. We have a lot of iron ore in our area? HAARP in northern Wisconsin? I'd love to know the answer to this one!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
this is all in the mind

people have been talking about it for years

and zero, zilch, has come from it

let it be

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

What about this one? I'm positive this one is not a hoax, it was all over their local news broadcasts and was heard on more than one day, by people in locations up to 25km apart.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

Hmm, some of it may very well be "all in the mind".

Not all of it is, however. See my previous post.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Blue Shift

2WitnessesArrived
Take heed to this warning and make use of it, Jesus Christ is returning soon. His wrath is soon to be poured out upon the earth.

What's keeping him? What's the hold up? It's not bad enough yet? I'm ready for all the wrath he's willing to pour, yet he never shows up. I'm beginning to think it's just all talk no action.

This is not the thread for this guys.

but to give a short answer to what's the hold up?

It all has to do with Israel so get out your KJV Bible and read Daniel, Zachariah and Revelation

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
How do you get flags with so few comments?

reply to post by mlifeoutthere

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I really hate myself for this, but:

HUGE AS VUVUZELA???

reply to post by Tsurugi

edit on 6-11-2013 by f4andHALFtoads because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

It is a HOAX.

Ive experienced situations where loud noises are heard, most notbibly when a house exploded around the corner due to a gas leak...EVERYONE in the surrounding streets came out of their houses to see what the noise was and where it was coming from.

These are sound effects layered over video, its a very old, boring hoax.

The most widely used tool to make this hoax is something called a waterphone, all you need to do is download a clip with someone using one, split the video and audio...and then paste it over the top of another video looking out into a quiet street.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join