It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAX Shooter Had Notes About The New World Order In His Bag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The notes are very anti TSA and a tonne of refs to the NWO, but looks like the shooter was well clued in and versed on the NSA, it seems the main targets for this was the TSA agents, but theres also the possibility this could be another inside job like 9/11.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

So many possible and potential false-flag attack nowadays you just don't even know what to believe anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

At this point in time,

I automatically assume that such events have been AT LEAST wound up and turned loose by the oligarchy . . . if not specifically directed, manipulated in a micro-managed way.

The evil doers love creating chaos . . . that they plan to raise their evil tyranny more overtly on top of the ashes thereof.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

you found some propaganda.

MY Transcription paraphrased [my words in brackets]:

"Former head of counter-terrorism for the LAPD."
A lot doesn't emerge, what you don't see is a thick criminal record. You don't see other violent acts. You don't see references to him in the FBI files. What you do see is.. [events that took place].

"We came up with notes [in the suspects bag] saying the TSA are fascists and PIGS. Anti American rantings, Anti TSA rantings, AND references to the New World Order, which is a growing conspiracy group that thinks the world is going to be taken over by forces in black helicopters."

"Interestingly he texted his parents today and said 'he was going to kill himself today' They only made a contact with the roomate who didn't know where he [the shooter] was..."

If only they had the full NSA data, including GPS, this crazy conspiracy new world order anti-American guy could have been caught. He had no record so there was no other way to know than to intercept the call and track him.

Terrible propaganda is terrible..

edit on 11/2/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
it was all planted

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I am just waiting to see what rabbit Obama pulls out of his hat to create a diversion big enough to draw attention away from the whole Obamacare mess that's going on now. That one would have to be something on a massive scale.

I am with another poster here in saying that I just automatically assume it's a false flag at this point until it's proven otherwise.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Project MKUltra in action , thats whats happening , notice the way he mentions the word conspiracy ? now they will capture anyone who is labeled a conspiracy theorist .

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I reckon he was a member of ATS!

He got his Info from somewhere....

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh my gosh .. don't even kid about that. We've already had two well known shooters (Jared Loughner and Jeff Weise ) who posted here. We don't need another ....

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I am just waiting to see what rabbit Obama pulls out of his hat to create a diversion big enough to draw attention away from the whole Obamacare mess that's going on now. That one would have to be something on a massive scale.

I am with another poster here in saying that I just automatically assume it's a false flag at this point until it's proven otherwise.

Folks are so conditioned to what are called diversions that they have lost their effect to distract. But yea.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Todays newspaper states that the shooter (Paul Anthony Ciancia, 23,) was a graduate from the high school that is down the road and around the corner from us - Salesianum School . He graduated in 2008 from there. It's an excellent school. I know bunches of folks who send their kids there.

NY Daily News

Ciancia graduated in 2008 from the all-boys Catholic Salesianum School in Wilmington, Del. A classmate called him a loner and a victim of bullying.

“In four years, I never heard a word out of his mouth,” David Hamilton, who graduated with Ciancia, told the Los Angeles Times. “He kept to himself and ate lunch alone a lot. I really don’t remember any one person who was close to him.”

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

"Additional reports indicate when Ciancia was detained by law enforcement he was carrying literature critical of the federal government and the TSA"

news.yahoo.com...

Plus, I can't see how no one noticed him walking through an airport with a rifle.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

FlyersFan

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh my gosh .. don't even kid about that. We've already had two well known shooters (Jared Loughner and Jeff Weise ) who posted here. We don't need another ....

Really???

Didn't even know that.

edit on 2-11-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

spartacus699
it was all planted

all I see are the ones that listen to, and believe, everything that comes from extremists right-wing groups, are the one's doing the majority of the shooting...that's where your "planted" comes from. keep writing and talking to people that the government is so bad, so corrupt, so evil, over and over, that you get the mental nutcases to carry out a proxy war against the government.....there are many tricks to propaganda, people need to do some damn serious research, and use common sense, along with critical-thinking, before buying into any of it. even knowing that, people can still get sucked into someone else's agenda, you have to constantly question why you are believing a certain way, who benefits, who loses.....when I was a teenager back in the sixties, my father told me to trust nothing what you hear, and half of what you see.
edit on 2-11-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The hate and anti-government sentiment nowadays is ALL EVIDENT and everywhere.
(Whether it's justified is a total different story)

NOTHING HAS BEEN PLANTED.

Just your average anti gvt-nutcake who is obsessed with "the police state", the NWO and your average conspiracy theories. From the hate to action it's not even such a big step.

You can see it here on the forum every single effin day how people are ranting and raving and voicing their anger about "the government" and Obama, the libs, dems, the "police state" and whatnot...and I am 100% sure that some of those angry people are armed and probably also played or play with the thought "to take things into their own hands".

Many of those people are ticking time-bombs just waiting to snap, they're so consumed by anger they're not rational anymore.

edit on 62013R000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago39AMSaturdaySaturday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Regardless of the details, it will definitely be used to push the idea that the new boogey man are home grown domestic terrorists. Conspiracy theorists, libertarians, gun owners, survivalists, militia, protestors, etc. He wasn't killed on the spot (which is HIGHLY unusual for police these days, i mean they shoot teenagers with what the believe are rifles on sight), what do you guys think, will they let cameras in the court room in hopes that this guy spouts off about his theories? Associating him with all conspiracy theorists in the public's mind?

This guy was ex TSA right?
edit on 2-11-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Diabolical

FlyersFan

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Really???

Didn't even know that.

edit on 2-11-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

I didn't know that either.

if its true??

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Planted notes.

Straight from cointelpro playbook.

They never change thier playcalling...

...or audiable to the media censor the real evidence from coming to the public view.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Problem reaction solution.
Those evil conspiracy nutters again
electroshock,hypnosis,Pcp/lsd,months of torture and MKUltra psychic driving can make anyone say anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I highly doubt anything was planted or it was a false flag event, as considering what I see around internet on different conspiracy sites, such things was bound to happen sooner or later.

The amount of extremism is on the rise in internet. Looking around different conspiracy and alternative news sites (ATS is one of the best moderated in that sense not letting that happen here, which is very positive) , there is so much hate and rage that sooner or later some might go nuts and do something extreme.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join