It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, who's in them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Can these guys pilot it?

Two 6 inch Tall Mummies found in Atacama Desert
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gnLRMA5YqA
www.youtube.com...

No one took my little green men comment seriously.....I mean come on Siriusly??

Green Space Gnomes from Mars.

The Great Gazoo...

Flintstones--the Great Gazoo, how he came about
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF8Zkjnlbro
www.youtube.com...

Jiminy Cricket..

Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket - Always Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOZzNOkcEgM
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
Can these guys pilot it?

Would YOU take YOU seriously

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive
I agree with the other posters who say they aren't manned at all. They are some type of probe most likely continuously reporting back to whomever made them or a central mainframe somewhere.

Unless they can control space time there is no way it is a living being piloting them.

Seemingly some are manned and some are drones of a kind. But let's wait until Timothy Good's next book comes out; apparently he is going to describe how Stefano Breccia flew a ufo under supervision by the aliens...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This is a very complex answer. As complex phenomena require such explanations. It is a myriad of answers. Some are piloted by proxy. Some are piloted by physical artifical biological beings. Other real biological beings. Some are pure being and thought. I suspect many of the orb sightings are drones or a representation of the consciousness form of a particular being that transmuted into that form temporarily. The problem is that these pilots and the paranormal are so closely intertwined it is difficult to discern where reality ends and pure fantasy begins. Although in a way it is all fantasy as most of us haven't had encounters with these beings, at least not that we can consciously recollect. Alledgedly the taller humanoid like beings pilot the leviathans (cigars), and the greys with their humanoid overseers pilot the triangles and silver discs. However there are so many different variations of craft and alledged species that it makes it impossible to say one way or the other who pilots what. I will say though I do not readily buy into the reptilian race. Seems like David Icke has slipped too far into the subconscious of some. As the man above said some are very prone to technological development and it comes very easy to them. Hence they are able to build such machines. Others are more adept mentally and can use their awareness to encapsulate themselves in a type of force field or transmute themselves all together into this form. The physical craft are called Vaids. At least by our description. Also referred to as vimanas in vedic texts. Very old descriptions of faster than light craft. Travel with gravific waves allegedly. Which are 16 times faster than the speed of light according to one source. You must of course take this all with a grain of salt. I do imagine though that in this instance the truth is indeed stranger than fiction. I have read some very outlandish tales of entities that greatly disturbed their witnesses as they in no way shape or form resembled bilaterally symmetrical ogranisms. Often with one eye or none at all whose movements were robotic like or very hurried deliberate. A little creature with a staff alleged to have landed in a field in france comes to mind. Used his staff to scan the air around him with a greenish hue ray even though it was daylight outside. This subject will continue to fascinate me until the day I die.
edit on 4-11-2013 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Your mom is.

And thumbs up for a great troll post! LEL

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would tend to speculate that their is no such thing as reptilian interstellar capable humanoids at all --- rather they are warm bloodied dinosauroid humanoids with three fingered hands and three toed feet --- with millions of years of evolution behind them; so they can sometimes appear as ghosts to us with their use of laser holographic imagery. Any physical confrontation with these creature's...will be in the form of highly camouflaged creatures, donned with metallic helmets, being of our approx. size and stature, with untold of hand held or robotic weapon's; who should be quite capable of defending themselves from any riff-raff on any alien planet --- including ourselves!!!

Based on my on visual sighting of a high speed bluish-white/slow speed fiery red-orange foofighter back in 1972, appox. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- these biological creatures who pilot these super luminal capable starships --- would probably never take a chance on sending only self-intelligent robot/robots on a mission to a planet, that includes highly evolved creatures such as ourselves; due to the chance of the robot going bonkers. These ET creatures are probably capable of telepathic communication with contact of any Earthling that they choose.

Cheers,

Erno

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hey there all, and thanks for all your replies. Some very interesting insight, I must admit I always thought that there was some type of alien in the craft I saw. And I've always wanted to know more about what mysteries it held. For me it's about the knowledge, I love contemplating all that could be but I really wish I had some facts for my own peace of mind. Unfortunately it's hard to know something for a fact without experiencing it for yourself.

Quick note of clarification, I personally don't hold much credence in the reptilians story. I do believe in the vastness of the universe a reptilian race is entirely possible, however the evidence for them being here isn't there for me. The reason I mentioned them and the cigar shape crafts was simply part of the example I was giving from things I have read. Just wanted to set the record straight

There were some points that stood out to me in some of your stories that held similarities to my experience, so for me this post has been very successful. I have new was to look at the experience and believe I have a little more evidence and insight into who or what may be on the other end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join