It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Agent Fatally Shot, Others Wounded In Shooting At LAX

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A TSA agent was killed and several other people were injured Friday in a shooting at Los Angeles International Airport, police said. CBS News’ John Miller said the gunman, who was outfitted in camouflage, entered Terminal 3 at 9:20 a.m. and opened fire. Preliminary information suggests he was targeting TSA employees, according to Miller.

TSA Agent Fatally Shot, Others Wounded In Shooting At LAX

Mod: Delete if this is a repost.

Peeps are upset with the pressures of daily life. This and the focus of things are being controlled by the authorities in most cases make some people think they can change things by blasting out. When one person does it, it won't do anything. Even today if many people do things against the injustices they are placed with, they have little control. Its unfortunate that people get hurt or die from these actions against whats happening to them. And the pressure builds...

edit on 1/11/13 by gardCanada because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/11/13 by gardCanada because: Please remove post

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gardCanada

Please remove post, saw it was posted waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Maybe they groped the wrong person, with "friends". People are getting so sick of TSA and bad cops. Maybe they are making a stand? Just my opinion.... I know everyone has "one".

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by w8tn4it

By the way, how do they let someone all the way into the airport with camo and a long gun without noticing it? I smell a conspiracy on the horizon.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So now i bet your goverment will arm and armor the rape squad.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Why don't they have a photograph of the perp? It took more than a day with the Aurora shooter...and he looked like he was on something.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by w8tn4it

THAT IS a great point. Were they not observing this? Let's say that the ones watching were complacent. What would happen? I think the general public pays the most for this kind of event. The solutions from the higher ups might not be the favrite for those involve on that level. Higher up far removed is usually the one that stands to gain. Not me as a traveller.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by w8tn4it

If he was in the ticket counter area, there is no surveillance, and no checks for weapons. They only check the bags you're checking in out there. That's always been the danger zone of just about every airport in the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cfnyaami

They might have a photo available but if there is one, its been cross-match to all other ones in databases across our universe. Then what? I don't work in this field so your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That will be changed then, so 1) changed and increase camera presence in the ticket area and before it.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

hope you are not correct with that, I would not put it past those in charge. It is being considered right now. Man I hate how the security is turning out, I haven't had real issues thought zapped at least twice by the radiation scan. I pray for those hurt to recover. The TSA personnel RIP.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but it seems to me the USA are seeing a lot more shootings, or is just getting more news coverage in Australia,I don't think so I think since they are trying to have gun control in the states, Which we have here in Australia thanks to martin bryent, shootings seem to be happening every week,always 1 or 2 gun men pissed at the world,or are they sleepers,ready to be used to bring in new gun control laws,then bring in new world order cause we cant fight back with boes an arrows,in Australia gun laws and dog laws have taken our weapons for any fight back,

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by w8tn4it

If he was in the ticket counter area, there is no surveillance, and no checks for weapons. They only check the bags you're checking in out there. That's always been the danger zone of just about every airport in the world.

How can someone just walk into the terminal and open fire without getting noticed and picked-up at the doors? Dont they have armed guards with machine guns or what? I know in many international airports especially in the middle east they have armored personnel carriers and guards with HK automatic weapons and some mean looking dogs at the parking lot.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
His name was Chris CIA n CIA

No, seriously his name is identified as Chris Ciancia........?????

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

They don't even have POLICE in the lobbies at most airports. Most of the lobbies are wide open, and don't even have doors in some airports, they're just open air buildings.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Zaphod58

They don't even have POLICE in the lobbies at most airports. Most of the lobbies are wide open, and don't even have doors in some airports, they're just open air buildings.

Wow. Thats incredible if true. Maybe they should just fire all the TSA agents since security is so flawed.

I just hope this wasn't some false flag operation to turn USA airports into israeli ones. You dont want to know what happens there. Not that I have been there, but I have heard some whacky stuff. I have been to rome and athens many times though and they APCs in the parking lots and guards with submachine guns and rotweiller dogs. Its intimidating as hell. I used to travel a lot back in the day...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It's always been like that, since long before the TSA was ever conceived. The lobby is a public access area, so no screening is required.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hate to say, but an event of this nature is almost expected. I mean, we have CIA operatives about to testify on Benghazi, the Obamacare roll out and cancellation of millions of policies, 60 minutes just pinned blame for Benghazi squarely on the administration, NSA spying on US citizens, Merkel, and just about everyone else in the world. Seems a good time for a distraction.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If someone wants to blow-up a plane all they have to do is bribe someone with access to the plane. Of course it takes money and connections but there is no guaranteed security. Intimidating people from trying doesn't always work.

I cant wait for DHS and TSA to get dismantled. I think most people had enough of the patdowns and x-ray scanners. All we need now is even more delays and more bull#.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

w8tn4it
reply to post by w8tn4it

By the way, how do they let someone all the way into the airport with camo and a long gun without noticing it? I smell a conspiracy on the horizon.

Oh my God how can you say that as if our media is actually misleading us
and we can't ever believe anything that comes across from them.
As if they're gov. controlled and aiding and abetting somekind of rogue
outlaw regime ?

My lord what are americans coming too !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join