It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have explorers in Ecuador found ‘Lost City of Giants'?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceF

If you really want to do a proper study/excavation/analysis :

a. Can you put aside your own "beliefs" of Annunaki Giants, ET and what not, do it all from an archaeological point view, without polluting the essence?

b. If you are not qualified as an archaeologist, cant you notify the relevant authorities or put together a team of unbiased archaeologists who could do a a complete job without tagging "Annunaki" or "ET" at every stone that's found?

c. Why do you doubt the capabilities of humans that you have to put it as " Sounds more like a visitation from a race of extraterrestrials with advanced technology than some kind of insane local building project, especially when we consider the weight of some of the blocks, almost 200 tonnes" and all? Why do you have to drag ET and giants into any explanation of anything we don't know about?

d.If you are so into Annunaki Giants, but still believe in basic physics, don't know about the "Square Cube Law"? which is also written about at here
Physically and Physiologically it is not possible for Giants to exist.
Maybe, genetic variations in a community could result in people of great sizes/heights, and maybe medical anomalies could result in giant/tall people like Robert Wadlow.
But not giants of 15 feet etc.

e. let the archaeologists analyze and decide whether it s a artificial structure or a natural formation. Whats the need to sound the final judgement when you are not qualified?
f. Are you not aware that the giant skeleton that appears at the start of the video that you had posted in your website is a artificial construct, made for Daniken's failed amusement park?
If yes, then why are you using it in your video?
If not , then be aware and change your understanding.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EzekielsWheel

Where is National Geographic or The Audibon Socitety to take pics and video of such discovery? They did this for Goblekli Tepe in Turkey. Why not for this site?

Kratos...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Would the Indiana Jones at least provide us with some rough coordinates of the area so that we can look at it in google earth or other map software??

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

I am not sure you read my post, I think it actually answers several of your points. I made it very clear why I have focussed on the most controversial possibility, had I not then nobody would have yet heard of this site, we would not be having this chat right now. I have also stated that I have already reported the site and asked for it to be properly examined by real experts in this area of study and have had international experts offer to assist the locals.

As for the matter of the Peruvian site with the 200 tonne blocks I stick to aliens on that one, local legends state a bird came down that could melt the stone. Sounds like a spaceship to me and no Inca technology to move 200 tonne blocks has ever been found to exist.

Giants are a fact here in Ecuador, the bones and the tools have been found, I suggest you look at the work of Klaus Dona. Whether they were at this new site remains to be seen. The model created by Daniken was based on real bones found down in Loja, specifically a heel bone five times larger than any normal human example - said bone was examined by medical professionals and found to be genuine human bone although the examining expert was not able to mentally process what his finding were as it was so outlandish but he stated it was real. Thus the model is fake but the bones it was based on are real.
edit on 2/11/2013 by BruceF because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Kratos40

Where is National Geographic or The Audibon Socitety to take pics and video of such discovery? They did this for Goblekli Tepe in Turkey. Why not for this site?

Kratos...

Give them all a chance, it only got reported to the government by us two days ago and they claim they had no record of it on file. I am sure eventually all kinds of folks will end up here examining the site. They do have to enter the most dangerous jungle in Latin America though - good luck to them I say. It scares me to do it but I may well eventually if we get the permits and I can muster the courage!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

coredrill
Would the Indiana Jones at least provide us with some rough coordinates of the area so that we can look at it in google earth or other map software??

I think to earn the title of Indiana Jones I would have to actually go to the site not sit looking at photos in my laptop. And no I wont give any details on location publicly at this point until the site is in some way secured. After that by all means yes.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
For anyone interested I have just posted a new article that is much more in line with what can be definitively stated, and reasonably speculated, at this point in time earth4all.net...

I will try and check in here again sometime soon but for now I am going to bed, if it turns out my initial suggestions are correct I do expect all of the angry commentators here to give me all their gold for my Anunnaki masters.

Keep watching my website and I will share what I know until the government and experts take more of a leading hand.
edit on 2/11/2013 by BruceF because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I for one thank you Bruce for dropping in. It isn't often we get information from the horse's mouth on a story. I think we all would be appreciative if you 'kept us in the loop'.

IDK how much time you spend here at ATS, but there are some really bright folks on here who could crowd source research problems for you all, from artifacts to GIS/Geology to pretty much anything else. I am repeatedly amazed by the amount of time people put in to answer questions posed here on ATS!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

coredrill
reply to post by vind21

When you get the evidence video starting with the pics of a hoax giant skeleton (supposedly excavated in Loja, Ecuador, but actually constructed in Switzerland at Daniken's failed amusement park)

and with websites with captions like

Pyramids of the Anunnaki Giants?

and descriptions like

Sounds more like a visitation from a race of extraterrestrials with advanced technology than some kind of insane local building project, especially when we consider the weight of some of the blocks, almost 200 tonnes. How can we readily credit a supposed primitive technology with easily working with gigantic blocks, that even today would be almost impossible to work with for a building construction?

Why do I jump straight to the Anunanki, you may well ask, after all this is the Amazon not Sumeria. There are several good reasons for my leap, the first is that we have evidence of giants in a pyramid city located next to a source of gold, this fits the Anunanki legends. The second reason for my intuitive leap is that elsewhere in Ecuador, in fact not so very far from this actual ruin, there have been found a number of objects decorated with images of Sumerian deities or even engraved with Sumerian writing , known today as the Father Crespi collection for the keeper of these objects. The location from which these objects came was said by the local Shuar tribe to be a cave system known as the Tayos Caves, which contained not only these relics in precious metals, but also supposedly a hall of records made up of engraved gold sheets called the metal libary

All above quotes from
earth4all.net...

What credibility can anyone with an analytical mind expect????

Dead right.

The quote on the Anunnaki you posted is quite telling as well. Especially this part:

Why do I jump straight to the Anunanki, you may well ask, after all this is the Amazon not Sumeria. There are several good reasons for my leap, the first is that we have evidence of giants in a pyramid city located next to a source of gold, this fits the Anunanki legends.

No such "Anunnaki legend" exists.

Harte

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

blamethegreys
I for one thank you Bruce for dropping in. It isn't often we get information from the horse's mouth on a story.

Horse's "mouth" is not precisely the descriptor I would apply to this utter charlatan.

Harte

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
edit on 2-11-2013 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can appreciate your method of getting quick recognition of the site being your find, and I hope you get some results from your claims. I myself have found a site in Saudi Arabia using Google earth, and based on some information I have found in translations of ancient texts, which is a hobby of mine, however I myself am not claiming anything so dramatic yet, as at this point I contacted Angela Micol who is with the satellite archeological foundation, ( do some research, she is a recognized mainstream archeologist ), who has found actual sites in Egypt using Google earth that have been proved by her and her on site teams, she is written up by mainstream media, and she also seems very nice from the online conversations I've had with her. But I will also tell you I shared coordinates of something I've found using Google earth with her and her people and they are actually attempting to research the site, and hopefully her and her people can confirm that what I found is an actual site. But I say to you don't discount the help that you can receive from people here on ATS , this is a very analytical group here who would rally around another member, who gains mainstream acceptance from something they just happened upon , once I hear back from Angela on what she thinks about the site I think I found, I plan on posting the results here on ATS, for my fellow members to pick apart or confirm.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

My comment regarding giants: not alien, no , a simple case of hybrid vigour. We now understand that many races of modern human have mitochondrial DNA links to other hominid species such as neothandral suggesting offspring possessing this hybrid vigour ( Google it ). It is plausible to think these giants were treated in much the same way as White skinned humans and killed or banished from the tribal lands, occasionally creating settlements if their own.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Charlatan? I think that would apply if I said I was an expert on this or an archaeologist and were not. What I have said is I am neither and have referred it to the experts, beyond that I have shared personal suspicions on my personal website...why the hostility towards that?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the more polite and encouraging comments, the rest of the people can wallow in their bile.

When you personally save an endangered ancient ruin from further damage and theft and get the worlds experts to recognise its importance then you can come back and talk to me.

Now I remember why I avoid forums, sadly the few with manners and brains are outnumbered by the trolls and psychos.

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

BruceF
Thanks for the more polite and encouraging comments, the rest of the people can wallow in their bile.

When you personally save an endangered ancient ruin from further damage and theft and get the worlds experts to recognise its importance then you can come back and talk to me.

Now I remember why I avoid forums, sadly the few with manners and brains are outnumbered by the trolls and psychos.

Peace

You can't seriously have that level of contempt for those who think what you're promoting is ridiculous at best and dangerous at worst. At this stage of the game I would think detractors are par for the course,'particularly when promoting something as far outside the bounds of reality as Annunaki and then further compounding it by attempting to tie in Sitchin's fabricated tales to an area if the world where this didn't even exist in Sitchin's fantasy. At the end of the day, where most people are going to fault your hypothesis is in the fact that you begin your search with a foregone conclusion as opposed to going in blind and seeing where the evidence takes you. If the actual archaeological evidence indicates assistance by extraterrestrial entities then that would be an amazing find. However nobody is going to take a serious look at the hypothesis when you begin with your conclusion as opposed to working towards it. I'm not implying this is the case because I don't know you but its not an illogical stretch and it has been seen in the past that when someone starts off with the answer and tries to fill in the blanks to fit the conclusion they've already reached that they can and often will ignore things that don't fit the hypothesis as well as make things fit the desired conclusion.Bosnia comes to mind as a good example. It appears to be a site with potential and I look forward to seeing the results of an actual Archaeological team. If you can't handle an Internet forum may the gods save you if you ever had to defend a dissertation!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This level of research connecting this archaeological site to giants annoys me quite a bit. There may have been giants who walked the earth one day but this level of research only hurts the argument. Big blocks and one medium sized hammer is not proof of giants.

Conspiracy theory's like this is why the populous relate the words conspiracy and malarkey.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Bleeeeep
They should get a proper research team out there with some proper tools. They're just out there hacking away at it with machetes... they could damage a cultural treasure...

vind21
I don't see how they would be able to make a serious assertation that it was "built by giants" in that short of time.

PrinceDreamer
The finding of the structure is great, but saying it was built by giants, nowhere near enough any evidence to claim that, needs a full investigation by qualified people and a lot more study before wild claims are made.

I agree completely, but the title of both the source article and this thread posed a question, it did not make a statement. They even wrote it in iffy quotes: 'Lost City of Giants'. Assertation? Hardly.

The intrepid 'explorers' need to hand this over to the proper authorities, for sure.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

mblahnikluver
No offense but that is all you have to say?

You post all that information and can't say anything more than what you did? You can't link to something from the article? You are suppose to do that anyway per ATS T&C.

I didn't have an opinion to post, and still don't. I don't talk out of any orifice other than my mouth, as a general policy.
edit on 2-11-2013 by EzekielsWheel because: clarity

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

BruceF

Unfortunately yes. It's sad to see it happen to an author especially who comes here to answer questions. If you get a chance to read this I would like to personally thank you for showing up here and answering questions. No matter what your beliefs are. It is not often we get to talk to the person behind the story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join