It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Rules For Life - NEW COMMANDMENTS For The New Age

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Do you really believe you know more of God than any should? Do you really know more about God than the rest of us? I have heard some really insightful things from the agnostics and atheists on these threads. But man, you take the cake.

serious take a look at this whopper of a thread and what OP has to say

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

I am one of those of Jonah; with the power of the very sun burning within their mind. One who possesses the coding within their minds that is 'The sequence of the Apocalypse' you so eagerly await. We could ignite the very atmosphere of this world by mere will of it to be so. Those who have the potential to end all things you hold dear, but instead love so unconditionally that we died rather than succumb to the darkness which seeks to use this for their own ends.

Grabs the popcorn and a cold beverage.

Dude, what are you waiting for,

I am still waiting on those massive floods to hit the east coast of Australia because I opposed you and egotistical tone in your other thread, they could use some rain now with all the fires in NSW,

Why not help out with all those powers you possess?

why must you always use a threatening tone when bragging about your invincibility?

SHOW SOME RESPECT,

Like you do calling others blind for not seeing your divinity?

You need to earn it if if you want others to show it to you
edit on 3-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You are one who is already swimming in a lake of fire, who is too blind to see the state of the world around them.

Respect with a capital R, you dish out a lot of respect,

yeah, you sure do deserve respect

The fear within you is like a shackle. It is polluted your mind to see you lamed in life.

Why do so many posters like you, claiming to be special and such always post stuff to others that is so obvious to any reader it should be directed at themselves?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I find it amazing this person believes this, if they really believe it.

Three Christians caught it and I was the first to challenge and didn't even read the other thread. Yes, I had a prophetic curse pronounced against me. Insert eye roll here.

Do people really believe this stuff? Or is this a big joke?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't see anything 'new' here at all. Just a rehash of the old blah blah.

Does Jesus Complex come in capsule form, and can I try me some?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You forgot one:

Never trust a set of commandments, nor those who write them.
edit on 4-11-2013 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You can just condense all that into one sentence. We are intelligent beings capable of great love, compassion, and peace. So you have heard this one sentence before from Jesus, but elaborated just a little bit.

Love God with all your heart, all your mind, all your might, and all your strength, and love others as yourself and yourself as others, for all are One.

The reason for the more detailed Ten Commandments was for the lower consciousness back in the day of Moses. People needed words etched on stone in order to remember the basic Laws of the Universe. Believe it or not, modern people are a little higher in consciousness and can follow the path of love and peace from within the heart, no need for written laws and regulations. The Ten Commandments or any Law of the Universe can be summed up with the sentence above. All laws come from that statement alone. There was a time period when mankind was much higher in consciousness than today. But I'm just making a comparison so you would understand.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Do people really believe this stuff? Or is this a big joke?

I believe many feel much pressure in the time we live in and this is why all these Prophets or false prophets are coming forth,

I believe they truly believe they are here to help, however when I see them speak and reply to people I see the fear in them and them wanting to share a fear they hold inside them that has too much power so they want company with others fearing what they do, you see it in all organized religion, fear is used to unite a divided part to oppose another divided part instead of love uniting the whole.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Love God with all your heart, all your mind, all your might, and all your strength, and love others as yourself and yourself as others, for all are One.

The simple things in life are often the best.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This sounds similar to what is being said here:

3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. - phillipians 2:3-4

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh look, it's InhaleExhale

Just goes to show, that wherever people gather to eat; you're bound to to find flies.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
1. Treat others the way you want to be treated

Or just this

TheSubversiveOne
You forgot one:

Never trust a set of commandments, nor those who write them.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

BornOfSin
Oh look, it's InhaleExhale

Just goes to show, that wherever people gather to eat; you're bound to to find flies.

Oh look, it's BornOfSin

Just goes to show, that wherever people gather to converse, you're bound to find ego instead of divinely inspired graceful behavior towards others. .

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Warmwindy - You are on top of your game. Keep going don't stop. Let the Holy Spirit continue to guide you.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Please continue. I am enjoying your posts. I find it very entertaining.

So what other divine messages do you have this evening?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Your repose suggests that I am one who is not Divinely inspired? On what certainty do you base such an opinion of me?

Because the flavour of the wine I bring to you is not to your liking, you would spit it in contempt for me, by a response speaking on things you do not know of? Do you know of a history between myself and the one I spoke to?

Is it not unwarranted for me to use a simple analogy of a fly, if whenever I bring forth offerings in good faith to the public; which none are forced to partake in; I receive incessant soiling of such offerings by one who presents only negativity, anger and disgust in his posts and responses? What more polite greeting is one deserving of who only comes to my space to annoy, spoil and feed off that which is given to others?

I ask you my friend, if you were to compare this to all manner of ways I could address one like him in such a case, how was I not eloquent and 'graceful' in my post?

Though you are correct that this is where we gather to converse; you payed no heed to acknowledge to the the fact that, what is presented for discussion is of my offering; and I should therefore be treated with respect by those who choose to participate in the topic I present. I will hear any who choose to speak to me in such a respectful manner, and afford them the same courtesy. But should I be expected to cater to those, who would not cater for me?

Would you enter anothers home, then speak to them as the master of the house?

Is it ego to address someone in a delicate manner towards things which are befitting to their behaviour? I am assuming you would have found it less conceited if I had been one who simply acted as other would by abusing and cursing someone who makes sport out of mocking them?

But such a thing is much like trying to extinguish a fire with gasoline.

My comment was not one delivered from a position of ego or superiority; but as one who by now well recognises the intention of his posts, and the reaction that he wishes from me by them. Something that I learned through the instructions of my teacher, from whom these commandments were given to me;

15. Do not use your words as a weapon to entice or provoke. Do not speak your mind if your mind is of want to cause trouble. For though it may see others first to form a fist, this does not free you of guilt. You are all personally responsible for the consequences of your words. Likewise you should always identify an attempt to provoke you into anger, so you do not fall into its trap. Remember that the measure of power within any spoken words is in the reactions those words receive.

And why would you find it so hard to believe that what I have offered is Divinely inspired?

Were you not told clearly that others would come? Would it not then be fair to say by such dismissive disbelief of something proposed to you within the Bible itself, that you should then be one who disbelieves all the fruits of such book?

16And the soldiers led him away into the hall, called Praetorium ("common hall", such as a web forum?); and they call together the whole band. 17And they clothed him with purple, and platted a crown of thorns, and put it about his head, 18And began to salute him, Hail, King of the Jews! 19And they smote him on the head (his thoughts) with a reed (pen, what they wrote), and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees mock worshipped him. 20And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him (Divinely inspired 'dressing'), and put his own clothes on him ('dressing' of one non-divine) and led him out to crucify him.

You have been told these things would come to you at the appointed time of alignment, yet you disbelieve the very words you live by? As were the words of Moses, Jacob and Jesus mocked by those of Abraham. We have been here many times before, but no matter the manner of warning towards how the Sons shall be treated in their time; none ever heed the Divine words.

25Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek
for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

reply to post by zazzafrazz

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Interesting you would ask if 'Jesus Complex' comes in capsule form;

As this is an excellent metaphor for the simplicity by which most Christians and Catholics believe they 'know God'.

Call the name of Jesus as your Saviour, confess to your priest when necessary, and recite affirmations which very few within the faith actually understand the meaning of.

It breaks my heart to know that most actually have no real conception of what it takes to 'know God'.

But know that it is because of those anointed as Christ, going through suffering, trials and tribulations; that the majority of you will never have to know the true darkness they must endure as 'the light of the world'.

This is why they bring forth the wine of wisdom for those who do not understand. For they are the ones who come to offer you 'The light of life'.

Though it hurts and saddens me that none can see the true beauty of the thing they seek so badly when it is right in front of them; none can be blamed for not being able to see in times when the lights are fading.

But know that all I bring to you, and all the things I've had to experience that you will never know of; has all been for you.

All that we are, is for you.

Whether you choose to accept this and see your eyes adjust to the light that is now upon you, is up to you.

It was in the very first days after God came upon me that I was taught that even the most faithful would mock and spit upon me for what I was choosing to do.

It was a lesson given to teach me, that all I was accepting to do for love of this world, was all that would see me hated within it. And that it would be those who wanted the very thing I brought them the most; from whom I would receive the most of such hatred.

At many times over the last year struggling with my Divine teachings, this made me angry. Now it just breaks my heart.

It will not change the nature and truth of that which I bring or my commitment to see the new Gospel completed; but I have resigned to the understanding I was taught long ago, that what I bring forth shall not be seen as righteous; until years long after I'm gone.

reply to post by zazzafrazz

edit on 20-11-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What is amazing to me is that the messenger is being "attacked", while the message ignored.

It is not a horrible, terrible message. There is actually quite a bit of good advice in there.

So what if it is long, so what if you would paraphrase it differently?

I find the message interesting, actually I find all of BoS threads interesting.....doesn't mean I have to believe. I like to expand my mind and explore other opinions and ideas....it may lead to new ideas.

I understand it is everyone's "right" to comment with freedom of speech and all.....however, I am amazed at the lack of courtesy to others, when such threads are cluttered by non-constructive, negative, comments. If you do not like the ideas or thoughts in a thread, don't bloody read them and let us that are interested read them without all that garbage......just saying

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join