It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Canada, thanks for sending these folks down to us ....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

DrumsRfun
reply to post by FlyersFan

We rock eh??

Sorry but we will not be taking Bieber back....even we don't want him.
That list forgot one of our great bands....the tragically hip although i am not sure if you guys know of them so its ok they aren't on the list.

Not to offend Hip fans and I'm one too, this list seems to be the artists that made it 'big' in the USA. As I recall they toured extensively in the US years ago, made it for awhile but never really stuck for what ever reasons. Last I heard of US word of them, its that they were stopping airplay of this song post that man-made disaster called Katrina: (I heard that on the radio)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I agree with pretty much everything, especially the Tom Green part. He's an absolute POS. But Norm MacDonald?
He's like the Jesus of '90s comedy!

(And normally I would accept Angelina Jolie, if it was still 2001. Sans boobs? Not gonna fly.)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You can keep RUSH. We have Van Halen.

I think all Canadians should be tagged upon entry so we can keep track of them and learn about their habits

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Van Halen! How could you possibly compare Rush to Van Halen, It's like comparing Gold to Mud, VH being the mud.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Eddie Van Halen ... the greatest guitar player the world has ever known. IMHO
Best concert ever. I saw ' Van Hagar' .... Awesome fun.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

?
The first time I heard RUSH, I was like WTF. It sounded like a Keebler elf came out on the branch of a tree, flicked his didgeridoo, and began singing with that high, nasal whine. Very annoying. The guitar is nothing special at all either. The drums were good though. Just not on the same level as rock gods Van Halen. Eddie changed rock in 1978 and there's no denying the impact they had at that time. KI$$ was playing disco at the time. Van Halen was always the "cool party band" as RUSH were the "nerd rock". I still remember 1984 and how Van Halen ruled the world of music. Van Halen still hold a guiness world record in the music industry. Does RUSH?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Didn't even know half these people were Canadian...and I'm Canadian

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Neil Peart has been living in California almost full-time since about 2000, so now if we can just get him to talk Geddy and Alex into doing the same they will be all ours! haha

top topics

<< 1   >>

join