It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 6 people enrolled for Obamacare on the first day.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a Constitutional Professor. For some reason I just wanted to get that out of the weigh.

I decided to post this and come back to ATS for no other reason than I enjoy 10% of the content.

The Obama administration has kept the number of enrollments close to the vest. Its touted the number of visitors to the troubled HealthCare.gov website – 4.7 million – but hasn't released the actual number of enrollments.But according to CBS News, notes from a "war room" meeting the day after the Affordable Care Act launched on Oct. 1 say "six enrollments have occurred so far." By the end of Day 2, enrollments totaled 248 nationwide.

news.yahoo.com... 17649.html

Yep. As every logical person understands, the rollout has been a disaster. It doesn't mean the bill can't have a positive impact, or that it can't cut the cost curve for healthcare, but this is turning into a disaster. People are losing confidence quickly. I'm not so concerned with people losing confidence. I'm worried about the doctors losing confidence who are retiring early, or who will decide this is too much to deal with and will begin denying anyone listed under the exchange.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sorry this is already posted. But this is a great story. I still can't stop smiling.

CBS FOI Request -1st Day Obamacare Website Enrollment Numbers, Drumroll... Six

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Don't know how else to do it. Click it, I think you'll get a kick out of it!!

www.newyorker.com...

edit on 1-11-2013 by CornShucker because: tried to fix link

join