It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More NSA Whistleblowers coming forward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Several more current and former National Security Agency insiders, inspired by American fugitive Edward Snowden, have come forward as whistleblowers with details of the shadowy agency’s operations, according to an attorney at a whistleblower protection organization.

“I think the government hopes to chill speech by employees in the national security and intelligence fields, especially those at the NSA and CIA, but the unintended consequence is [that] more and more whistleblowers are coming through the doors of the Government Accountability Project (GAP),” said Jesselyn Radack, referring to the organization where she works as the National Security and Human Rights Director. “I think courage is contagious, and we see more and more people from the NSA coming through our door after Snowden made these revelations.”

More NSA Leakers Followed Snowden’s Footsteps, Whistleblower Lawyer Says

Sooo.....if I was one pa.rt-ic-u.lar in.vest.i.gative repo.rter, I might be so inclined to do a little further [email protected] on this NSA data mining. Like, just per.haps*&, B.I. for $@-le

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

CIAGypsy

Sooo.....if I was one pa.rt-ic-u.lar in.vest.i.gative repo.rter, I might be so inclined to do a little further [email protected] on this NSA data mining. Like, just per.haps*&, B.I. for $@-le

'That's really had to read btw.

Also what's the B.I stand for?
edit on 31-10-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't really believe that. Just needed someone to stir up the hornets nest.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

DaRAGE
I don't really believe that. Just needed someone to stir up the hornets nest.

So glad you followed up your previous post so quickly...lol. Blood pressure up.......blood pressure down. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

AHhaha I decided to edit the post. I didn't want to get people angry at me ;-p

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

I wouldn't fuss at all over fitting trials and fitting consequences according to the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by GNOarmy

I wouldn't fuss at all over fitting trials and fitting consequences according to the Constitution.

I am starting to believe the constitution may be the least read document in all of D.C. It would seem so anyway. Sad.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

It seems that they use the Constitution for toilet paper instead of reading it and upholding it as sworn to do.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The tighter the grasp the more people will slip through.

Tyranny thrives on the acquiescence of citizens, it's nice to see some out there still have the back bone to risk everything to up hold what this country stands for.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
American politicians continue to use the terrorist rhetoric to defend that they spy on pretty much the entire world of ordinary people. John Kerry (who under a press conference in London Thursday), defended their worldwide surveillance programs by stating that it prevented terrorism, thus continue this rhetoric.

But, does American politicians really believe terrorists are completely stupid? What kind of terrorist(s) would (after all this writing about NSA’s spy systems and methods) use any kind of electronic media to communicate their plans with each other. The answer to this is off course none. So why is this worldwide spying still necessary. The answer is of course that these systems have become useful for all other sorts of reasons.

Can anyone give me any information if any terrorism of any sort has been prevented after Snowden revealed the practice?

The US state department’s worldwide warning issue on the 25’th of September , that "terrorist actions and violence" against Americans by al-Qaeda and other militant groups probably was imminent, does however not count, as that was clearly a stunt.

edit on 1-11-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Employees of the Network Information Center selling proprietary corporate info swiped through the back door?

Huh. That's pretty grubby.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join