It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forgotten stories part 2.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
As Loukha traveled inward deep within his mind where he found the source of his problems!

"Do you really think Imili is going to care now that you've been sleeping with Isauana? By now the Black King must'eve seduced her out of her innocence!"
edit on 3-11-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Loukha

"Who are you?"

Dragon

"That is no of importance to you! Just know that I have become your subconscious guilt! I'am the dragon!"

Loukha

"What do you mean seduced her out of her innocence?"

Dragon

"You mean you didn't know? She's been saving herself for you for over 200 years!"

Loukha

"She would never give into the black king"

Dragon

"You slept with Isauana how do you know she doesn't feel neglected. She's in the hands of a sorcerer a man with great power! Someone who you we're supposed to be and never will because you cannot accept yourself!"

Loukha

"Your wrong! If she waited that long she will wait longer!"

Dragon

"I did say sorcerer right? i know I did because I heard myself say it! He could make her do anything he pleases!"

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
-black fortress-

Black King

"So have you decided your fate yet?"

Imili

"What do you want from me?"

Black King

"For now I want to know what you know about your hero! If you do not I shall take what I plan to take anyway!"

Imili

"He transforms during the day! He can absorb enchantments out of magickal items. He is mortal during the night! He has not realized his full potential!"

Black King

"So then he is beatable!"

Imili

"By now he is a god!"

Black King

"We will put his godliness to the test!"

And the black king left the chamber to begin his schemes!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Loukha

"I don't care how powerful he is he can be defeated!"

Dragon

"Anyone can be defeated! You can be defeated! The point here is he would have already taken what belongs to you. Even if you did get her back! he would always have your gift that she waited so long to give to you!"

Loukha

"Every queen knows that her king has a concubine or concubines!"

Dragon

"Yes but you chose Isauana over your queen! She wanted to have you first!"

Loukha

" I know my heart I know my mind and I know my spirit. All you are to me is another perspective to the same thing! I will not allow dualities rip me apart!"

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
As the stranger watched he noticed something very different occurring...

*Wow that fire has really grown and I don't know if I'm imagining this or what but there seems to be a shape taking place!*

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dragon

"How do you plan on saving Imili when you don't even know who you are! Your no chosen one you have support nothing has been done by your own hands yet!"

Loukha

"I have friends! No one gets anywhere without help! I'am the fallen god! I'am the chosen one! You are my doubt!"

Dragon

"I'am the voice of reason the other side of the coin! I shed light on the unseen the ignored thought!"

Loukha

"You don't even exist! You are my imagination! And all you have done is slowed me down!"

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

*It looks like I can see a phoenix rising up out of the flames! And the chosen ones chest plate is beginning to pulsate! He must be battling the dragon!*

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Dragon

"I'am your eternal light! I'am your inner god! I'am the one whose breath you breathe!"

Loukha

"You will not stop me! I will listen no longer!"

Dragon

"You are strong willed! You have the focus! You will pass!"

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The stranger watched the phoenix rise up out of the fire and charge right into the pulsating piece of the chest plate!

*If the gods have blessed him in such a way there is nothing he can't do now! He will still have to grow into his power!*

Loukha opened his eyes and passed out falling back laying on the ground! By now the sun was beginning to go down!

*Now I will have to take care of him until he wakes. Looks like this is will be my introduction!*

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The black king using what Imili had given him began to unravel more untold information that she wasn't able to see! Using his black magick he bagan to see the picture!

*So he feeds off the sun aswell as magickal instruments. He has found another sword and has begun using dragon spirits for power. By now he has had to of fought the subconscious dragon in his mind. No doubt revealing my plan for Imili.*

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Moloch

"It's time the horde hunt down and kill Loukha and whats left of his team!"

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Black King

*Now I shall curse the sun for 3 days reducing his power!*

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hahim

"I feel a powerful curse has been cast over the world! A dark shadow has eclipsed the sun! the horde has been unleashed upon us!"

Serenity

"And here we are out in the woods without Loukha!"

Isauana

"He will come through we all will! Besides we have an army ourselves! The remaining free kingdoms did unite under Loukha and promised to protect us shall the horde be unleashed"

Asara

"Whose going to warn them?"

"I will!"

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

"My name is Alfrin Azhi, Just call me Azhi! I'am a traveler like you a great warrior! I heard about what you did in Syrinks and I have come to join you on your quests!"

Loukha

"How long was I out for?"

Azhi

"A few hours! Did the Phoenix finish off the dragon?"

Loukha

"Yeah it's beat! for now!"

Azhi

"He will come calling again he always does!"

Loukha

'So where you from?"

Azhi

"I come from a land where people who are not as strong as the rest of the village get there eyes cut out because they are not chosen to see the holy one!"

Loukha

"Brutal!"

Azhi

"Everyone has strange customs!"

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
RAven teleported in using up alot of energy she knew she was going to have to stay awhile. Which was no big deal except being caught but she needed to check on Imili anyway!

Raven

"Are you alright?"

Imili

"Well I'm not dead Tira was killed!"

Raven

"help is coming I'm sure you know!"

Imili

"Loukha wouldn't just leave me here!"

Raven

"There is so much I need to fill you in on"

Imili coulnd't believe half of what she heard. But it was only because she couldn't believe how right the old tales were!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Serenity

"We need all the help were gonna get I'll send Ryon to Alia she will help rally the troops!"

Isauana

"You must be Mandy or as they call you 3 in your tribe?"

Mandy

"Yes I'am the high moon priestess and this is my beast Bettit!"

Serenity

"How cute a beast tamer!"

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Loukha

"I know it's late but I wasted too much time sitting here while my queen has been abducted! We should head out!"

Azhi

"You go! I go!"

There was too much time to make up for so they wasted no time with walking!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Mandy

"Where is my priest at?"

Asara

"Priest? What priest?"

Mandy

"Priest of the high sun!"

Hahim

"You must be referring to Loukha!"

Mandy

"Yes the chosen one! The one who powers the sun!"

Isauana

"He went to see the great mage of the south!"

Mandy

"Dio?"

Hahim

"Yes!"

Mandy

"This is one hell of a time to go see a mage when we are about to be overwhelmed with the black kings army!"

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"Where do you think your going?"

Loukha and Azhi stopped dead in there tracks and turned to look into the woods where they saw a young female and what seemed to be an orc at her back!

Loukha

"I have no time for games! Do not waste my time!"

"She asked you a question! Where do you think your going?"

Azhi

"If you are looking for a fight you have chosen the wrong 2 to mess with!"

"The horde have blotted out the sun for 3 days! And are hunting down the chosen one! I think I have a right to know who you are!"

Loukha

"It is I! I'am off to see the mage of the south!"

"Dio sees no one!"
edit on 4-11-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Asara

"So who are you besides being high Priestess of the Moon?"

Mandy

"I come from the Ahawnee Sarrow tribe! I have been a sorceress all my life mostly skilled in elemental and demon magick!"

Isauana

"Why do they call you 3?"

Mandy

"It is said in my land that I'am the 3rd of 3 sisters to sit on the dragons back!"

Hahim

"I hate to butt in but it's almost midnight and we need to get some sleep!"

Mandy

"If Loukha went to go see Dio he will have to prove himself before he will get his company!"

Before they went to bed Hahim and the others filled Mandy in on what had happened leading up to there meeting that night. Mandy knew she had found the right people!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join