It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bloodline Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

occrest

- They ate it, they did not die as Yahweh lied about, and they gained knowledge.
reply to post by Cuervo

according to scripture, Yahuwah stated 'the day that you eat of it, in that day you will surely die'

When we read the Book of Jubilees, it tells us in Chapter 4 v 29-30

And at the close of the nineteenth jubilee, in the seventh week in the sixth year [930 A.M.] thereof, Adam died, and all his sons buried him in the land of his creation, and he was the first to be buried in the earth. And he lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: 'On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.' For this reason he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

Yahuwah does not lie, the sentence was carried out.

So... Genesis is an incomplete book? It needed an epilogue?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Cuervo

occrest

- They ate it, they did not die as Yahweh lied about, and they gained knowledge.
reply to post by Cuervo

according to scripture, Yahuwah stated 'the day that you eat of it, in that day you will surely die'

And at the close of the nineteenth jubilee, in the seventh week in the sixth year [930 A.M.] thereof, Adam died, and all his sons buried him in the land of his creation, and he was the first to be buried in the earth. And he lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: 'On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.' For this reason he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

I used to think so. Then i found the Book of Jubilees and the Book of Jasher. I realized that Genesis is more like a 'Cliff Notes' where as Jubilees and Jasher fill in the blanks.
This is only my opinion, of course. You will have to draw your own conclusions.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

occrest

Cuervo

occrest

reply to post by Cuervo

I used to think so. Then i found the Book of Jubilees and the Book of Jasher. I realized that Genesis is more like a 'Cliff Notes' where as Jubilees and Jasher fill in the blanks.
This is only my opinion, of course. You will have to draw your own conclusions.

If any of the books in the bible required other books to understand then that means countless people were lead astray by the bible during the times that the corresponding books weren't yet written.

Do you realize how that sounds? That means you must concede to the possibility that the bible Christians read today is flawed and simply waiting for more books to clarify it.

I'm not saying your theory is wrong but, if you are right, it implies things that are far more controversial than what a linear interpretation of Genesis brings about.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Gosh I.m not sure how to tell you but man and his ego have really left some great amazing chapters out of the good book. Another great lost book is that of enoch which describes the nephelim and why the flood had to happen and how the bloodline of humanity was cleansed. But there are tons of other great books as well. Ancient religious writings are wonderful please look into other books that they intentionally left out... you will see why they are not in the Canon even
though they should be

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Cuervo

ketsuko
reply to post by Cuervo

First off, I'm no literal interpretation person.

But for me the Garden is an episode of the perfection we had before falling from Grace and separation from God. Everything was perfect, including our bodies which would never age and die if they were truly perfect. Hence, Adam and Eve would be immortal.

The fall from Grace ushered in the age of imperfection and the age of man separated from God. Everything is now imperfect, including our bodies which now age and die. Adam and Eve are now mortal and will surely age and die.

The Adam and Eve story explains this.

Well that's the conundrum of Christian consistency with interpretation, isn't it?

If you take it literally, you have to believe in ridiculous things. If you don't take it literally, you have to reconcile the notion that it is a myth before judging other based on a book you don't take literally.

Normally, I only meet Christians who pick and choose what they want to believe in the bible. The ones that admit it's flawed but insist on making the best of it are the ones I see living closest to their Jesus.

You know what? I have to agree with you on this.

The very fact that the Bible has been interpreted, edited, hacked and modified by man for thousands of years, leads an intelligent person to admit that it has to be flawed to a certain degree.

That a group of men sat around and decided what books would be added and taken out, makes me question everything.

I believe in God. I believe in Jesus. I believe that there are VERY good standards of living a caring, loving life given in the Bible. However, there are also a lot of things I do not agree with...but I don't think that condemns me.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Adam and Eve cannot have been the only humans made by god; because of adam's son cain; after cain had slewed abel who was he afraid of killing him on sight?

Did it not occur to you that the reason the story is illogical is because it is a STORY?!

Why are there still people in the 21st century stupid enough to believe that the bible is true??

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

CB328

Adam and Eve cannot have been the only humans made by god; because of adam's son cain; after cain had slewed abel who was he afraid of killing him on sight?

Did it not occur to you that the reason the story is illogical is because it is a STORY?!

Why are there still people in the 21st century stupid enough to believe that the bible is true??

If I can suspend disbelief for a few minutes of debate about the bible, anybody can. It's like debating plots in movies; you don't just say "well it's a movie so this debate is pointless". No, you discuss it as if everybody involved believes the story regardless of their varying vested interests in the mythology itself.

It's more respectful to those who believe it and it's far more interesting. Besides, if you are to persuade somebody about their beliefs, you can't start by saying those beliefs are invalid.

Otherwise these conversations and threads wouldn't go past the 2nd post.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Ummmm...this is interesting. Just a theory though.

Is it ?

The following info was given to me via a repented fallen angel...

There is actually a genetic component of sin that is present in every mortal at birth.

When a person knowingly transgresses Him they are then in separation until they accept the true Messiah and repent in His name - Yahushua.

This can be verified with both scripture and Paster Langford who spoke a couple a weeks ago with Steve Quayle on the Hagmann and Hagmann radio show.

Initially every child is written into the Book of Life.
As soon as a person transgresses the following happens...

Exodus 32:33 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book

The truth is out there and Yahushua is only too happy to give the truth to everyone who has faith in Him.

I seem to have a hard time reading the bible, because I have to stop and dissect everything to try and make sense of it.

Let the Spirit of the Lord guide you. Think of a letter, lets say 'E'. Look through the Bible and pick a 'E' like Exodus. Then close your eyes and pick 2 numbers like 32,30. Quite often there will be a sentence close by (+/-5 sentences) that will sum up how you feel, or will function as good guidance if you are going through a bad day or something.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

CB328

Some people are so indoctrinated that they can't see the facts that are placed in front of them. It happens with everything .. religion and politics mostly. For example .... people who shill for their favorite politician on discussion boards all the while refusing to see the facts that show that politician to be a corrupt liar. It's no different from those who take the folklore and mythology of the Old Testament to be literal when it clearly isn't. Same/same. (think about it)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join