It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bloodline Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Did God create the Human Race before Adam and Eve?
The Bloodline conspiracy is that the bible revolves around a Bloodline going back from adam up to jesus.
The conspiracy here is that there is a certain bloodline that God had set up to rule the earth and that is why they call jesus the son of david; Because supposedly the davidic line goes all the way back to abraham, and Adam.

The genealogy of Jesus is described in two passages of the New Testament: in the Gospel of Luke and the Gospel of Matthew . Matthew's genealogy commences with Abraham and then from King David and his son Solomon through the legal line of the kings via Jeconiah to Joseph. Luke gives a different genealogy, going back to Adam, through Nathan, a minor son of David, and again to Joseph. Both gospels state that Jesus was begotten, not by Joseph, but by God, being born to Mary through a virgin birth. These lists are identical between Abraham and David, but differ radically from that point onward. Modern Biblical scholarship tends to see these genealogies as inventions, conforming to Jewish literary convention.[1][2] Traditionally, Christian scholars have put forward various theories that seek to explain why the two lineages are so different: such as that Matthew's account follows the lineage of Joseph, while Luke's follows that lineage of Mary. Both claim a direct descent from David, and thus a legal inheritance of the throne.

Geneology of jesus

There are two different accounts of the genealogy of Jesus; one of them is supposedly joseph's side of the family and another is mary's side of the family.

jesus's genealogy according to Luke

Adam
Seth
Enosh
Kenan
Mahalalel
Jared
Enoch
Methuselah
Lamech
Noah
Shem
Arphaxad
Cainan
Shelah
Eber
Peleg
Reu
Serug
Nahor
Terah
Abraham
Isaac
Jacob
Judah
Perez
Hezron
Ram
Amminadab
Nahshon
Salmon
Boaz
Obed
Jesse
David
Nathan
Mattatha
Menna
Melea
Eliakim
Jonam
Joseph
Judah
Simeon
Levi
Matthat
Jorim
Eliezer
Joshua
Er
Elmadam
Cosam
Addi
Melchi
Neri
Shealtiel
Zerubbabel
Rhesa
Joanan
Joda
Josech
Semein
Mattathias
Mahath
Naggai
Hesli
Nahum
Amos
Mattathias
Joseph
Jannai
Melchi
Levi
Matthat
Heli
Joseph
Jesus

Geneology of jesus according to matthew

Abraham
Isaac
Jacob
Judah & Tamar
Perez
Hezron
Ram
Amminadab
Nahshon
Salmon & Rahab
Boaz & Ruth
Obed
Jesse
David & Bathsheba
Solomon & Naamah
Rehoboam
Abijam
Asa
Jehosaphat
Jehoram
Uzziah
Jotham
Ahaz
Hezekiah
Manasseh
Amon
Josiah
Jeconiah
Shealtiel
Zerubbabel
Abiud
Eliakim
Azor
Zadok
Achim
Eliud
Eleazar
Matthan
Jacob
Mary
Jesus

This is the Reason they say that there is a bloodline.

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Then we all know the story of Adam and Eve.

Adam and Eve cannot have been the only humans made by god; because of adam's son cain; after cain had slewed abel who was he afraid of killing him on sight? why did god have to mark cain in order to protect him from others?

there must have been other humans that were created "In our image."

8 Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.”[d] While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?”

“I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

10 The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.”

13 Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so[e]; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod,[f] east of Eden.

Jesus's Bloodline goes back to Seth; the Third son of Adam and Eve.

Seth-in Judaism, Christianity and Islam, was the third son of Adam and Eve and brother of Cain and Abel, who were the only other of their children mentioned by name. According to Genesis 4:25, Seth was born after the slaying of Abel by Cain, and Eve believed God had appointed him as a replacement for Abel.
Seth

edit on 31-10-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Adam and Eve cannot have been the only humans made by god; because of adam's son cain; after cain had slewed abel who was he afraid of killing him on sight? why did god have to mark cain in order to protect him from others?

Initially there was only Adam and Eve.

Everyone has sin in their DNA.

At birth the DNA sin (whatever) is switched off or in-active. This is how everyone is born innocent and into the Book of Life.

Once a person transgresses from the Lord, the sin is activated and their name is erased from the book of Life.

This is how Cane was created. The sin chromosome was already active at birth.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Rapha

At birth the DNA sin (whatever) is switched off or in-active. This is how everyone is born innocent and into the Book of Life.

Once a person transgresses from the Lord, the sin is activated and their name is erased from the book of Life.

if only adam, eve, cain, and abel existed at first who was cain afraid of killing him after he had slain abel?
where did these "others" come from?
Seth wasnt born until after abel was slain. Also, Cain did not have any children until after God had marked him to protect him.

i dont think there is any evidence of a "sin chromosone."

the word sin::

In Abrahamic contexts, sin is the act of violating God's will.[1][2][3][4] Sin can also be viewed as anything that violates the ideal relationship between an individual and God. Sin

And if adam had brought sin into the world why did abel not sin like cain did, seeing as how they both have the Genetics of their father adam; why does cain slay abel but not the other way around?

Sin has also been categorized as an inevitable act that was passed down from generation to generation by the common ancestor, Adam. Like a disease, sin was said to poison the heart of every human thereafter. A controversial belief is that every person is completely full of sin and can't help to think and act on it, but only disguise it.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Belcastro
Did God create the Human Race before Adam and Eve?
The Bloodline conspiracy is that the bible revolves around a Bloodline going back from adam up to jesus.
The conspiracy here is that there is a certain bloodline that God had set up to rule the earth and that is why they call jesus the son of david; Because supposedly the davidic line goes all the way back to abraham, and Adam.

The genealogy of Jesus is described in two passages of the New Testament: in the Gospel of Luke and the Gospel of Matthew . Matthew's genealogy commences with Abraham and then from King David and his son Solomon through the legal line of the kings via Jeconiah to Joseph. Luke gives a different genealogy, going back to Adam, through Nathan, a minor son of David, and again to Joseph. Both gospels state that Jesus was begotten, not by Joseph, but by God, being born to Mary through a virgin birth. These lists are identical between Abraham and David, but differ radically from that point onward. Modern Biblical scholarship tends to see these genealogies as inventions, conforming to Jewish literary convention.[1][2] Traditionally, Christian scholars have put forward various theories that seek to explain why the two lineages are so different: such as that Matthew's account follows the lineage of Joseph, while Luke's follows that lineage of Mary. Both claim a direct descent from David, and thus a legal inheritance of the throne.

Geneology of jesus

There are two different accounts of the genealogy of Jesus; one of them is supposedly joseph's side of the family and another is mary's side of the family.

jesus's genealogy according to Luke

Adam
Seth
Enosh
Kenan
Mahalalel
Jared
Enoch
Methuselah
Lamech
Noah
Shem
Arphaxad
Cainan
Shelah
Eber
Peleg
Reu
Serug
Nahor
Terah
Abraham
Isaac
Jacob
Judah
Perez
Hezron
Ram
Amminadab
Nahshon
Salmon
Boaz
Obed
Jesse
David
Nathan
Mattatha
Menna
Melea
Eliakim
Jonam
Joseph
Judah
Simeon
Levi
Matthat
Jorim
Eliezer
Joshua
Er
Elmadam
Cosam
Addi
Melchi
Neri
Shealtiel
Zerubbabel
Rhesa
Joanan
Joda
Josech
Semein
Mattathias
Mahath
Naggai
Hesli
Nahum
Amos
Mattathias
Joseph
Jannai
Melchi
Levi
Matthat
Heli
Joseph
Jesus

Geneology of jesus according to matthew

Abraham
Isaac
Jacob
Judah & Tamar
Perez
Hezron
Ram
Amminadab
Nahshon
Salmon & Rahab
Boaz & Ruth
Obed
Jesse
David & Bathsheba
Solomon & Naamah
Rehoboam
Abijam
Asa
Jehosaphat
Jehoram
Uzziah
Jotham
Ahaz
Hezekiah
Manasseh
Amon
Josiah
Jeconiah
Shealtiel
Zerubbabel
Abiud
Eliakim
Azor
Zadok
Achim
Eliud
Eleazar
Matthan
Jacob
Mary
Jesus

This is the Reason they say that there is a bloodline.

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Then we all know the story of Adam and Eve.

there must have been other humans that were created "In our image."

8 Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.”[d] While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

9 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?”

“I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

10 The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.”

13 Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

15 But the Lord said to him, “Not so[e]; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod,[f] east of Eden.

Jesus's Bloodline goes back to Seth; the Third son of Adam and Eve.

Seth-in Judaism, Christianity and Islam, was the third son of Adam and Eve and brother of Cain and Abel, who were the only other of their children mentioned by name. According to Genesis 4:25, Seth was born after the slaying of Abel by Cain, and Eve believed God had appointed him as a replacement for Abel.
Seth
[

But if Jesus is the son of god, how can he be related to Joseph, who had nothing to do with impregnating Mary. if he is not Jesus's biological father, then the quoted lineage is pure fiction.
You cannot have it both ways. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Ummm I think you all are forgetting the happy land of nod where Adam and eve were banished... you know the land where God says the others lived

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

The Pauline epistles, the earliest surviving Christian writings, refer to Jesus' mother without stating that she was a virgin. Instead Paul focuses on contrasting the birth of Jesus with the fall of Adam, and presents Jesus as the "firstborn of all creation", and a second Adam, in Colossians 1:15-16.[14][15][16]

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic

Ummm I think you all are forgetting the happy land of nod where Adam and eve were banished... you know the land where God says the others lived

cain did not go into Nod until after adam and eve were banished from Eden.
this did not happen until after the lord put a mark on cain.

Where did these others come from if adam and eve were the first people and their son's had not reproduced yet?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Genesis 5:4 tells us that Adam had other sons and daughters. Cain and Seth both married their sisters.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Ya not quite... gen 4:16_17 Cain met his wife in the land of nod and fathered enoch... no where does it say that the wife was related.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic
reply to post by occrest

Ya not quite... gen 4:16_17 Cain met his wife in the land of nod and fathered enoch... no where does it say that the wife was related.

Book of Jubilees, ch 4 v 9

And Cain took Âwân his sister to be his wife and she bare him Enoch at the close of the fourth jubilee. [190-196 A.M.] And in the first year of the first week of the fifth jubilee, [197 A.M.] houses were built on the earth, and Cain built a city, and called its name after the name of his son Enoch.
Please do not assume that all scripture is included in the tome which we in this current age call 'the Bible.' The bastardization and butchering of it is well known, and truthfully, that very fact is used quite often by unbelievers as ammunition in the attempt turn believers from THEIR calling.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

The problem with that is, the majority of Christendom assumes just that. That the bible is complete, just as it is. All extraneous texts are irrelevant, and not part of scripture.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

For years, I thought Christians understood that the bible states there were people before Adam and Eve. It clearly states so if read chronologically.

- There were multiple gods.
- They created people.
- Another god, Yahweh, created Adam and Eve.
- Yahweh was not omnipotent as made evident. One of the examples is him having to actually look for Adam and Eve.
- There was another godling serpent thingie who told them the truth about the apple giving them knowledge.
- They ate it, they did not die as Yahweh lied about, and they gained knowledge.
- Yahweh complained and proclaimed fear that Adam and Eve could become like him and his jig would be up.
- Later, Cain got cast out and met with all the people that were made before Yahweh tried his little tree experiment.

This was my understanding as a child when reading Genesis. When I found out what they actually taught in church, I was baffled. All I heard in defense for their weird comprehension of the story were analogies between journalists and how newspapers write in a format that is similar. Really?! That's their argument?!

I'm still confused by Christians who actually think that Genesis claims Adam and Eve as the first people.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Why did you assume that Adam and Eve would die right away after eating the apple? Part of what happened to them was that they gained mortality. So, they did surely die.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by Cuervo

Why did you assume that Adam and Eve would die right away after eating the apple? Part of what happened to them was that they gained mortality. So, they did surely die.

Why do you assume they were immortal to begin with? They were mortal to begin with with unnatural longevity. They ate the fruit and were still mortal with unnaturally long life spans. There was no truth to the "surely you will die" statement.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What the hell? I'm not normally that double-post guy. Sorry.
edit on 31-10-2013 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Rapha

Ummmm...this is interesting. Just a theory though.

I am a firm believer in God, and I am also a thinker. I seem to have a hard time reading the bible, because I have to stop and dissect everything to try and make sense of it. Genesis was tough. After pouring over it and reading different interpretations though it seems VERY clear to me that there HAD to be other human beings present the whole time.
I think that Adam and Eve were genetically pure (without flaw) until God banished them and let them 'mix' with the other, less perfect people already there. (Nephilim included) This was the beginning of the bloodline that we have today.

ETA: I just realized someone might see my tagline and think it has something to do with this topic; it doesn't. It is a young adult fiction novel that I wrote.

edit on 31-10-2013 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

First off, I'm no literal interpretation person.

But for me the Garden is an episode of the perfection we had before falling from Grace and separation from God. Everything was perfect, including our bodies which would never age and die if they were truly perfect. Hence, Adam and Eve would be immortal.

The fall from Grace ushered in the age of imperfection and the age of man separated from God. Everything is now imperfect, including our bodies which now age and die. Adam and Eve are now mortal and will surely age and die.

The Adam and Eve story explains this.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just want to say thank you to everyone who came to this thread so far and offered their opinions and ideals.

whether you believe or not, i find it healthy to discus and debate the bible.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

- They ate it, they did not die as Yahweh lied about, and they gained knowledge.
reply to post by Cuervo

according to scripture, Yahuwah stated 'the day that you eat of it, in that day you will surely die'

When we read the Book of Jubilees, it tells us in Chapter 4 v 29-30

And at the close of the nineteenth jubilee, in the seventh week in the sixth year [930 A.M.] thereof, Adam died, and all his sons buried him in the land of his creation, and he was the first to be buried in the earth. And he lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: 'On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.' For this reason he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

Yahuwah does not lie, the sentence was carried out.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by Cuervo

First off, I'm no literal interpretation person.

But for me the Garden is an episode of the perfection we had before falling from Grace and separation from God. Everything was perfect, including our bodies which would never age and die if they were truly perfect. Hence, Adam and Eve would be immortal.

The fall from Grace ushered in the age of imperfection and the age of man separated from God. Everything is now imperfect, including our bodies which now age and die. Adam and Eve are now mortal and will surely age and die.

The Adam and Eve story explains this.

Well that's the conundrum of Christian consistency with interpretation, isn't it?

If you take it literally, you have to believe in ridiculous things. If you don't take it literally, you have to reconcile the notion that it is a myth before judging other based on a book you don't take literally.

Normally, I only meet Christians who pick and choose what they want to believe in the bible. The ones that admit it's flawed but insist on making the best of it are the ones I see living closest to their Jesus.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join