It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to the "Conspiracy Chicks"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

stuff the bananas etc just stick 2lb of bacon in between 2 rounds of bread...cover in tomato sauce and await the heart attack

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
bacons for primitive savages

the conspiracy chicks are still here buts its a new breed now.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I was the one who suggested that way back in the day. I said that if they get attractive women to do the new flash videos they'll get way more views.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I know I don't comment as much as I used to, but I've been involved in some research that's been taking up quite a bit of my time. I agree, there could be more "conspiracy chicks" around...

Just remember, you're not alone guys

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

spartacus699
reply to post by olaru12

I was the one who suggested that way back in the day. I said that if they get attractive women to do the new flash videos they'll get way more views.

What are you talking about? Im not gonna mention which is which....but one was a good looking woman and the other was real eye candy (for me, anyway).

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
bacons for primitive savages

the conspiracy chicks are still here buts its a new breed now.

Then give me my loin cloth and club. I have some savagery to commit. But you aren't taking my bacon.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Maxatoria
reply to post by boymonkey74

stuff the bananas etc just stick 2lb of bacon in between 2 rounds of bread...cover in tomato sauce and await the heart attack

In all seriousness, I eat low carb (typically....i am being bad yesterday/today for Halloween). A big favorite for me is BLT wraps. Hearts of romaine move from inside the bread to replacing the bread. Fill with bacon, couple of slices of tomato (they are a bit carb rich...so careful) and mayo.

I love that so much I can't even tell you how good it is. I usually black out from sheer pleasure right as I take the first bite, and wake up in the morning covered in bacon grease and mayo.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
slaters5050.com...

Went there.....AWESOME!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

AshleyD
Retired.

Julie is starting her new family and I went back to school and am also taking care of my Hubby and kiddo.

And make your own sandwiches!

I would... But it tastes so much better when you do it. And, the game is on!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

olaru12
Are the "Conspiracy Chicks" still active or have they retired into sedate family life.
I always enjoyed the feminine touch on subjects at ATS.

video.abovetopsecret.com...
'
I have a feeling you are not looking hard enough...there are a lot of us here!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join