It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween houses you've come across this year!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just figured I would start a thread about this topic at hand. I love when people get into the Halloween spirit, decorating their houses and getting it all scary for the trick or treaters... I currently live in Naperville, IL and we have a pretty cool Halloween house that's catching the cities eye. Many are showing up to see the display and when I heard about it I had to go check it out for myself... For Halloween and Christmas, I enjoy looking at all the houses who put out an effort in my community. Anyways, below is the house, I guess someone made a youtube video of it, so its easy to show you all...

If you have any from your hometown, pictures, movies, etc. please share. I would love to see them all!

edit on 30-10-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The song is pretty cool...I hope the owners have more than one song otherwise it is a stop and go type of show viewing

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I see only misguided energy. Nothing to see here but an ego stroke for a homeowner. Blah....bin one of those days

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Maybe.... A lot of the community enjoys the effort he put forth. Maybe the neighbors who live next door may feel a little different. But I saw, children and adults taking it in with a big grin on their faces. Nothing wrong with that...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That was awesome!!!!!!!! Cool song too. Who is it by?
Now you can come visit my 5000 jack o' lantern thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Nothing wrong with that using that viewpoint I agree, but me, being idealistic at this moment, I somehow wish it were different... Perhaps then I'd get on board. All the coin spent on sugar, costumes, elaborate displays etc. etc produces what?...Nothing...Nada! This apparent cornucopia of money to support a deviation of "Guy Fawkes" could be directed at better causes. Next up.....Christmas! I'm admittedly at odds with the universe tonight just so you know I'm not trying to chomp on your tail

edit on 30-10-2013 by minkmouse because: my fault

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

You can get costumes and candy and decorations at a dollar store, second hand store, or other discount stores. It doesn't have to cost much money at all.

Sometimes you can find a paranormal investigator giving a lecture for free at a local library. Some haunted places only ask for a donation of a canned food item to donate to the poor. Or...you could just stay home with the lights out, and watch some spooky movies all night.

top topics

join