It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walking Through The Fire

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Walking through the fire is a process of spiritual transmutation.

"The fire seperates the garbage from the gold" - Alex Jones

I dont know if he coined that phrase but thats where i heard it first. This is not a path for the faint of heart or people who dont poses strong spiritual faith and practice. When you first step into the fire you will be abandoning all material possessions. You will abandon yourself, what you believe is yourself. You will experience true fearlessness and faith for the first time in your life. The spiritual fire will test you.

I am walking through the fire right now.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Be safe, good luck, and believe in yourself...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I actually did that at a bash few years back. Only it WAS a doorway of Fire and even helped build it with a few of my friends. Could say life did change that night.

It's like leaving the old and walking to the new; except more of a mind thing changing how I accepted things as fixed rather then always moving, changing.

Would like to add it is a personal choice; better then Life doing it for you. One you made the choice vs. Life way of doing things is even harder! Either way, no turning back if Life helps you along vs. your choice since you are able to work through it and not being forced to do it.

If you find yourself Stuck, either you can do it or Life will! Thanks Op for reminding me of this!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

It was a culmination of life and a choice. I want to walk through the fire.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Are you sure? Because when I imagine walking through fire, I imagine something like this:

It has nothing to do with physical torment. Physical wounds heal. Psychological wounds, mutilations of the heart and soul...much less so. They persist. They haunt you. They change you, warp you, transform you. The definition of strength is when those changes peel away the byzantine structures that society has molded around you and reveal the glittering steel of clarity and resolve. No more lies. Only exactly what is in front of you, and exactly what that means for you. And unrequited acceptance of what you must do to change it.

The moment when you stop yielding and start standing. When you stop crying and start smiling. When you look death and destruction in the face and know that it couldn't be worse than failing yourself and everything you believe in. When you would rather die than betray the only thing you have left to believe in. When you know there is only one way out, and you know that you couldn't be happier with it. When you meet the lion's gaze and realize that you're no longer afraid, that you desire nothing more than to step forward and claim the victory that is your triumph over the fear and pain that almost broke you...

That's walking through fire. That's the spirit of the phoenix. That's what my avatar represents: the promise that our spirit will never surrender. We will not go quietly into the night. No, we will light it up instead. We will raise the sun.
edit on 30-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by infoseeker26754

It was a culmination of life and a choice. I want to walk through the fire.

Okay with that, some would say giving material, all of it away would be a lost later. Should have said, what you don't really need would have been better!

Then their are time's one should give something one needs if someone else needs it more. Just don't cut yourself short, and causing another problem later for you down the line.

In order to actually Love, Care, and the good stuff that follows. One must first find that in themselves then it is considered Pure of Heart and not based upon a need to have it in one's life from others.

Since then you would have to rely on others to give it to you while if you find it in yourself. You have and can give it freely with out no strings attached.

Wish you the Best!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

onequestion
Walking through the fire is a process of spiritual transmutation.

"The fire seperates the garbage from the gold" - Alex Jones

I dont know if he coined that phrase but thats where i heard it first. This is not a path for the faint of heart or people who dont poses strong spiritual faith and practice. When you first step into the fire you will be abandoning all material possessions. You will abandon yourself, what you believe is yourself. You will experience true fearlessness and faith for the first time in your life. The spiritual fire will test you.

Transformation of the ego to another you where you are one with your soul. I do not think you will have faith after this. I think you will know and experience things instead. I wish you luck in your search. May you be soulsister
edit on 30-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
many are walking through the fire right now. it's been a rough couple of weeks for me and SEVERAL of my closest.

you can chose to let the fire burn you...or you can chose to allow the fire to purify you. free will, at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

onequestion

Then you are truly alive. I envy you. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Your words remind me of Tyler Durden.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

onequestion
When you first step into the fire you will be abandoning all material possessions.

That's the easy part for me. Resisting sexual temptations is where it gets difficult..

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

That's the easy part for me. Resisting sexual temptations is where it gets difficult..

What you resist persists. Why not get it out of you. Explore the shadow.
You won't be white or black after the fire. You'll be grey.

Allowing is all there is.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Whats the point of your post dude?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by The GUT

I think in your support OP...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Atlantican

Allowing is all there is.

My interpretation of the fire is about discipline. Not giving in to ones desires.
Of course, we all fall to temptation sooner or later.
But what is the fire if one "allows" their base desires to guide them?
edit on 30-10-2013 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

onequestion
reply to post by The GUT

I think in your support OP...

Yep, thanks Ophi. I respect the OP's sincerity, but not the dichotomous rhetoric of the peanut gallery.

Sorry, OP, if you think I was hijacking the thread. I absolutely respect your willingness to live it truthfully. I felt you were being "schooled" by someone less worthy than yourself as far as the subject matter went. Just my opinion, absolutely no offense to you.

edit on 30-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

No problems i was just curious. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

good luck brother. i pray for you.

nothing can stop you.

peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

edit on 31-10-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join