It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little boy hugs Pope Francis and refuses to leave his side on stage.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

IrishCream
Now about his mannerisms toward the pope, I believe that the boy felt a connection to him and in turn was being protective of him. Autistic children are far more in-tune than society thinks they are. .

Perhaps this lil' fella could see a danger around the pope that the rest of us can't.
He could be more sensitive to it. I think it's entirely possible ....

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

LOL yeah, what could go wrong? Just raped or murdered like the little girl in recent news. Maybe it was all a planed psyop operation, if you will. To try and improve the Vatican's image. Just my two cents.

thanks for posting. S&F

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

FlyersFan

zilebeliveunknown
And somehow the kid knew he was supposed to kiss the cross.

Basic teaching for a conservative Catholic family ... teach the child to kiss Jesus on the cross.
And considering the child was there to see the pope, I'd say he's probably Catholic.

It seems possible the child is 'special needs'.
It was handled just fine. I highly doubt it was a 'set up' of some kind
It's just one of those things that can happen .... IMHO

I remember in my Catholic Primary school sometimes a Bishop would come to visit, and we were told beforehand if he came up to us then we were to kiss his ring, so yeah it is a thing most catholic kids are aware of ( although I dont recall ever being told to kiss a necklace, maybe its a pope thing.)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

IrishCream
I have to say that I believe the child is Autistic most certainly! However I do not believe this was "staged" and here's why; I am a certified ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapist who has worked with many Autistic children. In my field it is the goal to teach these children basic life skills such as toilet training, communicating needs (food, drink, play time, affection, etc.) and appropriate public behavior as opposed to inappropriate public behavior. We use cues from the individual child in order to identify the behaviors to reward or not reward/ignore. If this would have been staged, his "handlers" would have been nearby in order to prompt him... they were not and if you notice, when he was picked up by, what I would presume, was his father/family member, he fought the attempt to be removed. He was on the verge of a meltdown because someone was trying to prevent him from something he wanted to do. If he had been "trained" to walk on stage and do those things, he would perceive the removal as a relief and willingly went with the man who picked him up.

Now about his mannerisms toward the pope, I believe that the boy felt a connection to him and in turn was being protective of him. Autistic children are far more in-tune than society thinks they are. To me, this boy's actions towards the pope make me feel more comfortable with the pope than I would be under normal circumstances. In some circles it is believed that people with Autism can see auras or intentions to put it another way. There is still very much left to learn about Autism, but what we do know and in those circles believe, is that Autism is a form of human evolution that went slightly awry. We try to "train" them from as young an age as possible to conform to our ideals of how they should act, when in reality we should be "trained" by them.

To me it does come across that there is some connection there and that the boy did seem quite protective of the pope, whether its from him seeing the pope being centre of attention and hearing his parents speak in awe of the pope all the time or from his own accord, who knows. But yes I totally agree that there is still much to learn about/from autism

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

I always love hearing professional opinions,thanks so much for responding! Intriguing about how protective the boy was and the recent suggestions that the pope is highly untrustworthy---you make it clear the child's affinity for him is something to consider!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The manipulation of energy. They are corrupting the youth with their messages of humility and servitude. Said to see such people who claim to be "loving" but HATE nature behavior of selfishness.

They are really brainwashing people good for the new world order for control.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

also entirely plausible.

its fun to play the "illuminati game" and see what "blacks" they've told us are "white" et cetera...endless game though considering everything we've been taught is a 100%, a 180 from the Truth...but with help and I sincerely hope communities like this we can relearn and research.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join