It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Tapped The Pope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

crazyewok
Can we just list the people the NSA havent tapped?

Alex Salmond

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I would imagine that they wanted the top secret blueprints for the pope mobile so they could build one for Obama. I have also heard rumors that Obama wants to take over the vatican so his followers can now fully worship him.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Vatican has one the largest and best unofficial intelligence services on the planet. No, they do not have spies but they do have Priests, nuns and people on ground pretty much everywhere on the planet. Those people report back on what is going in the local area, how the people are, if their is any sort of trouble etc. That is information that any intel agency woud like to have because nobody has that sort of ear to the ground capability. You can bet everyone is spying on the Vatican. You can also bet everyone is spying on the US as well and vice versa.
edit on 30-10-2013 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They're spying on me too. Or. Have I simply fancied paranoia? I can't for life ah me figure out why they would waste their time on me? THAT would be total and utter incompetence and that's what's troubling me. Incompetence is the hallmark of all government.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why would anyone want to listen in on the pope. Most people don't pay attention to what he says anyway, it goes in one ear and out the other. I think we ought to fire the whole NSA and get some guys in there that will investigate stuff that really maters when it comes to national security. We don't need to listen in on our allies. Everyone knows that people always talk behind your back. That doesn't mean it is a threat to us.

I suppose Obama gets all upset when foreign leaders talk behind his back. It's actions that count Obama, not what people say when you are not around. I hope the NSA is listening to this post because I wrote it not said it.

edit on 30-10-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

BugOut
Somebody at the NSA is going to hell for "tapping the Pope". No doubt about it.

Or the Pope is going to hell for the reasons they wanted to tap him.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

" NSA Tapped The Pope "

Ah , let me Guess . Obama didn't Know about that either.........

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That's effin sick

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Pope Frank is a very different pope from the others.He's made speeches about capitalism not being all that it's cracked up to be.Not to mention he does not seem to think that the sun rises and sets out of The President's ass.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

crazyewok
Can we just list the people the NSA havent tapped?

Probabaly just Tibet and the island nation of Vanuatu. Well, I take that back. NSA has the whole planet tapped.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
What gives these people the right to listen to everyones phone calls, and read their e-mails? worst yet i feel like the general public does not give a rats ass, they are just content with it...the outrage comes from a minority of us, the GP just buys the rhetoric of justification, soon enough you won't be able to walk any place on earth without a camera able to see you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join