It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

38% of Americans say God told me to

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

No dear.. I was the one with the husband... perhaps that is where the mistake lay?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by livinglifeseekingtruth2

Go back and reread the exchange. I did not mention even being married in this thread. We may have disagreements about other things but you are referring to another poster with all of the "submissive/obey" stuff. I just went back and found the post you are discussing and it isn't mine. Returning the change statement was mine. The other about the husband is not. I would link it, but I am not calling anyone out and you can find it.

I am sure you will continue on with it though instead of going back through. It's easier that way.

ETA... I don't know how I missed your post OB. I think I just hit reply from the last page and didn't even bother with the new page. Sorry.
And dollars to doughnuts that there will be no admitting of a mistake that left me wondering what in the world they were referring to. I could have saved at least 3 posts.

I do hope you are well OB.
edit on 11/2/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I am doing alright thank you.. I went back to work yesterday and made it a half day anyway. I am getting there slowly.

and yes it does sound like that person got confused and suddenly didn't realize we are two separate people (with two separate names) doesn't it?

Oh well we all do make mistakes! I have certainly made my fair share of them!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

It takes a lot of time to get there and there has a whole new definition. Don't be too hard on yourself... sometimes those thoughts can sneak up on you. I am glad to see you around and will continue to keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join