It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama, Devil/mammon worshiper...Out of his own Mouth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here is the recoding backwards. Working on posting the exact times of backwards sentences and words. may take a few hours...

Barack Obama Backwards Inaugeration speech...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

It makes sense though.

Think about it this way.

When the anti-Christ comes, he will deceive many, even the elect, we are told. So of course, not only is everyone on the lookout for him, but everyone wants to believe that they will be able to spot him because what's the alternative to that? Well, the alternative is to be deceived and be someone who follows him.

Now, that means you want to see the anti-Christ really, really bad as a believer.

Ok ... want might be a strong word. I'd rather die old in my bed, personally.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
18:23 In the name of The mammon.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Phenom187

eso322
I was thinking last night about Barack Obama being the Anti-christ. How would I figure that out without him publicly admitting it.

Where exactly do you suggest he is not the Anti-Christ and just a worshiper cause I missed that part.

In the title. What you quoted me was my Journey in how I came up with the title..
edit on 29-10-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

It makes sense though.

Think about it this way.

When the anti-Christ comes, he will deceive many, even the elect, we are told. So of course, not only is everyone on the lookout for him, but everyone wants to believe that they will be able to spot him because what's the alternative to that? Well, the alternative is to be deceived and be someone who follows him.

I won't argue that. But let's say the OP is right Obama IS the Anti Christ........... Just how damn stupid does that make us? I quite frankly think the Anti Christ (if the prophecy is true) will be a hell of a lot more effective in his/her lies than the clown we call Obama!

I could be wrong, but I am willing to put both of my testicles on the block to say Obama is too damn dumb to be the Anti Christ!

Seriously guys, if God could create the universe and man, and you guys think that Obama is God's most potent adversary, just what the hell does that say about God????

Seriously, as bad as Obama is, you guys really need to think about what your saying.......
edit on 29-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Didn't say he was the anti-christ. I said how could I prove he was worshiping mammon. I came up with backwards recodings of him saying In the name a the mammon and came to the conclusion that he may be worshipping Mammon.
edit on 29-10-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Being Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Barry and Baraq, wouldn't this make him the beast with many heads?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
actually backtracking is recorded after the song on an audio track, (like it was said earlier in this post) but you can also say somthing in reverse.
Exemple: His famous line, "yes we can", become "thank you satan" in reverse.

I'm not saying this is an evidence of Obama worshipping the devil or mammon, maybe it's just a weird coincidence.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Didn't say he was the anti-christ. I said how could I prove he was. I came up with backwards recodings of him and came to the conclusion that he may be worshipping Mammon.

Really?

How about rereading the first two sentences of your OP!!!

I was thinking last night about Barack Obama being the Anti-christ. How would I figure that out without him publicly admitting it.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I agree with you. If Obama is the real deal, Satan is just plain incompetent.

Since I don't think Satan is incompetent, I really don't think Obama is the anti-Christ. The only time he came close to having the kind of pull I might associate with an anti-Christ type figure was in the early days of his first campaign. But that didn't hold up now, did it?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

18:23 In the name of The mammon.

As a person who has some experience with backmasking, having generated some myself in various media, this is NOT a good example of hidden messages in backmasking.

The "mammon" example you give is not clear at all, and if you listen to a long enough speech from any politician, through sheer probability, the phonetics will eventually work out to form something that can be interpreted as reverse speech.

We could comb through this entire speech and find countless subjective examples to be debated; however, I simply disagree with your analysis.

Ever listen to Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven backwards? That one will give you a lot more to think about than this Obama speech.

(post by eso322 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
How come every pres is the anti christ? It is all BS absolute BS and thinking like this is not helping solve world problems, It is just adding to them.
If anything we can all be anti christ by typing such nonsense like the OP has.
We are all just human fecking beings with faults and different opinions....don't let the dusty old tombs bastardize the truth.
Sometimes I wish a mental health check should be required to post on ats
Also OP scraping the bottom of the barrel springs to mind? bored of calling him the AC? not original enough? so you come to this?
Pffttt.
edit on 29-10-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Speaking in tongues Eh? What to do if Obama decides to get technical and use scientific terms backward, or a different language, you'd be a skeleton long before the end of a playback, as would most of the rest of the world, including Obama. Have fun with this single word in English, BTW the happy looking plant snuffs it eventually, the boyo comes close to the same.

edit on 29-10-2013 by smurfy because: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
We're used to hearing human speech, spoken forward, of course. Hearing speech in reverse is quite naturally going to sound odd, even creepy to our ears. Picking up words in reversed speech is auditory pareidolia. Different people might pick up different things (or nothing intelligible) if they just listened to it on their own without any preconceptions or expectations of hearing something specific. Once you've had someone tell you "Listen to this, he totally says 'hail Satan' if you reverse his speech!" or you've read a comment/subtitle telling you what you're supposed to be listening for, it's easy to hear those words.

I'm sure if someone followed me around for a day and recorded everything I said, then played it backwards, they could make it sound like any number of bizarre things came out of my mouth. It doesn't prove anything except that our minds are prone to picking up on patterns and attributing meaning to nonsensical or random stimuli.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It sound to me like he saying, "I am tired of all this BS. I wanna cup of tea and a slice of cake."

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Well he could walk away. There are solutions.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

buster2010
reply to post by eso322

You don't understand how backmasking is done do you? It's put in after the recording is done. Unless Obama recorded the message ahead of time he didn't put it in the person recording it did.

You do Sheldon proud!

I never looked up back masking!

I'll keep that in mind from now on! Bravo!

KPB

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I don't believe in any Antichrist, but for the sake of argument... If there is an Antichrist, I dont think it would be Obama or Putin. I think the new Pope fits well. Alot of people (including many non-religious) adore him. He is doing a lot of housecleaning in the Vatican. Many believe that this is causing a rift to form in the Church.

Now he could be the Antichrist that everyone automatically thinks of (deceives everyone and then brings his true intentions out when we least expect it) or, since Christ and Antichrist mainly a christian concept, the whole prophecy could be centered around how all of these changes destroy the church from the inside out.

I hope I got my point across. I am kind of tired as I write this

Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

smithas05
reply to post by ketsuko

I don't believe in any Antichrist, but for the sake of argument... If there is an Antichrist, I dont think it would be Obama or Putin. I think the new Pope fits well. Alot of people (including many non-religious) adore him. He is doing a lot of housecleaning in the Vatican. Many believe that this is causing a rift to form in the Church.

Now he could be the Antichrist that everyone automatically thinks of (deceives everyone and then brings his true intentions out when we least expect it) or, since Christ and Antichrist mainly a christian concept, the whole prophecy could be centered around how all of these changes destroy the church from the inside out.

I hope I got my point across. I am kind of tired as I write this

Cheers

It's my understanding that there are no less than 6 anti-Christ
type figures in various religions --- probably more. Of course
all 6 will call the other 5 heathens and attack them if they
all show up at the same time.

What makes me sad, is that it's often kind and gentle people
who are accused of being the anti-Christ. Didn't some people
think that Mother Theresa was the anti-Christ? Only she died
so that ruled her out at the last.

Very sad to me.

KPB