It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life’s 4 Fundamental Questions? I can answer them and more ask me whatever..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Im sure we have all inquired about the 4 fundamental question s of life, 1. Who am I?
2. Where do I come from? 3. What is my purpose? 4. What happens when I die? I will attempt to take a crack at them, free free to ask any other questions, about life or anything! Okay,lets begin, with WHO AM I ?? Okay ,

You are an infinite (I) and that I has always existed once energy, always energy, you are an unlimited consciousness, that is takinf the opportunity to experience an limited manifestation of this limited consciousness.The infinite (I) chooses for a limited amount of time to experience itself as a varity of things, for example (I) am, a human, alien, bad, good, black, white, etc, all these labels will past, and the infinite (I) will still be , and always will be, I am that I am, who you are..

Okay the next question I will tackle is WHERE DO I COME FROM?? I comes from nowhere I has always existed, I is not even from this universe, this universe has a beginning, I is a vistor to this universe, experiencing what this universe has to experience, your body comes from this universe, but your awareness has always existed, and has no creator, People who tell you that you are from another planet or etc are correct, but incorrect as well, because ypur true orgin is nowhere you have always existed,yes I know its hard for the mind to grasp infinity, being as though it is a finite thing, but alas it is true...

Okay, lets hit the next question WHAT IS MY PURPOSE??? Your purpose, is to exist ,create, and have experiences, besides that there is no other purpose, the purpose is not to be good or bad, or the greatest, the only purpose you have is to be the infinie ( I) that you are, and experience..

Okay the last question, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE?? , You continue to live, you die everynight, and you continue to live, your conscious continues on, and you continue to have experiences, those experinces depend on the experience of your consciousness, in your previous lives, if you have not awakended to who you are in the physical world, then you will secede your power to whayever being you believe in, if you think a God created , then you will see that God, if you think ets are Gods then you will see them, any thing that you consider as above you will control where you go at after this life, if you do not become aware that you are an infinite ( I) this life around, you will die, and recarnate again after living for a while in the after life of whatever being you thought was above you, 10,000 years in the Dreamworld, Astral plane is a short time in the human world, but if you awaken to your inner infinite (I).before a physical death, then you will be able to go anywhere you decide, for you see no other as being above you or below, a gift awarded to one who knows how to love themselves and others.

Death is nothing to worry about, just live your life, and live by your hearts desire, that will give you freedom, being good, or righteous to a books terms or some God or angel outside of you will only enslave you, feel your inner body, relax love your self, forgive others and live, and you will be fine, you dont have to join church or secret societies, or meet Aliens, the truth is life is quite simple, and complex, you arw a sovereign infinite (I) if you choose to be, but you can also.choose to be subservient to another being you deem as above you, the choice is yours, but regard less you will always be an infinite I

edit on 29-10-2013 by Iamuniversalcreator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
heres a q: There is a Crown & Throne waiting for u in Jerusalem., Along with all of the Power and Authority of God,,,the entire world your footstool,,,
so umm why are u on ATS?.
should u not be stopping that little war over there first,, and then after that is done,, then we will see ,

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I is a vistor to this universe

I is a visitor to this universe?
Well, I are a native to this universe. So what's your excuse?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I was describing the infinite (I)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Very nice post, very inspiring. It made me smile. I'll give you a star and a flag for imagination and daring to dream. Dreams are what we live for, are they not?
edit on 29-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamuniversalcreator

Holy wall of text Batman!!! I started reading but realized you didn't paragraph and refuse to go past 3 questions.... I would like to read, but it hurts my eyes.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

But that response...that wasn't imaginative at all...if you're going to spout nonsense, as least make it worth reading...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
as a matter of fact the Pope of Rome,, left the Chair of Zues,,otherwise known as the Throne of Rome,, it's just a carry over ,,from the days of Man Gods,those silly Roman Emperor's,,,, maybe u might want to go claim that one,, gee,, after an entire Universe it should be easy.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If I awaken to the infinite before I die, and then after I die I can go wherever I want, how do I know where to go? Will god give me a map and a space ship? Or do I just manifest in whatever place my mind imagines?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I am on Ats becauase I like to learn, and I am currently not in Isreal since you are so concer ned about them have you ever thought about asking yourself what you asked me??

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

The bottom line was that we are energy that has always existed, we are everything experiencing a piece of itself, we exist to experience and create, and we will continue to do so for as long as anything exists.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Im sorry about that I was rushing

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

sulaw

Holy wall of text Batman!!! I started reading but realized you didn't paragraph and refuse to go past 3 questions.... I would like to read, but it hurts my eyes.

(I) would like to see some structure to the communication. It makes more sense and is easier to digest that way.
Not being nasty, but I think the message would have more credibility if the OP understood the structure of written communication as well as they understand the "fundamental questions of life".

I too gave up at around the third line.
edit on 201310America/Chicago10pm10pmTue, 29 Oct 2013 16:23:58 -05001013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

"asking yourself what you asked me?? "

ya,, then i asked u the question,,,
so being universal,,, which actually is outside of our Galaxy,, im assuming,, your experience in the multiple Universe's,,brings u too our little Galaxy,, down too Earth,,,,to Enlighten and Inoble us,, lesser enlighted.. u say,,,

is this correct?

too Illuminate our Conscienes,,,with the good light of your blessed,, holy wisdom,,,

or am i going overboard?
edit on 10/29/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

You will know where to go, because your sub conscious will guide you, by what its memory of your awareness during physical life, if you followed your heart during physical life, than your heart will guide you, if you followed beliefs such as feeling worthless, as a sinner, than those beliefs will guide you, the purpos is to remeber that you are an infinite (I) so that you dont forget when you move on, or othewise you could be mislead,by beings wanting to take advantage of you, they can appear as angels, deitirs, aliens, if a light pulls you, and you feel pressured, that is most likely manipulation, when you follow your hear there,is no hesitation, you will feel peace...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 29/10/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

link   

"because your sub conscious will guide you" so u advocate listening too voices in your head?

link   

Iamuniversalcreator

I am on Ats becauase I like to learn, and I am currently not in Isreal since you are so concer ned about them have you ever thought about asking yourself what you asked me??

If you have all the answers, what is left to learn?
I,too, have all the answers - but they're different than yours.
Are there two heavens? Yours and mine?

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.
Nugget

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Im sorry i was rushing, I have not had a lot of classes in writing so I am doing the best I can, wish you well..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join