It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing Myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hello, I only just discovered this forum when trying to look for an answer to something weird that happened to me today, but I have no idea how to post in the relevant forum.

So i'm introducing myself, I live in the uk, I do believe in certain things such as aliens but im not so sold on the idea of lizard beings walking among us, but I could be totally wrong, love reading about conspiracies especially anything to do with the illuminati.

Im not sure if I need to post here before I can post in the relevant forum?? but if im doing something wrong which is stopping me from posting could someone point me in the right direction as to what to do?

cheers
mike

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hello mikeuk.

Welcome to ATS. You need to make 20 posts in various threads of your choice before being allowed to make a thread yourself. Unless you have proof of a real game changer,,, lol

Until you can tell us what is the weird event you faced, have fun and again, welcome.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeuk

Welcome to ATS, if you want an avatar made for you (it's all free) please click On this blue bit and ask for one, It's better if you have an idea about what you want or you end up with something like this

Instead of this

Enjoy the ride

Cody

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hi mikeuk,

Welcome to ATS, im still quite the novice myself so I not much of a guide, I made a complete balls of my first thread and got eaten alive LOL!!! I was just too excited!!! anyway are you gonna spill the beans on the weird thing that happened today now or will you keep it for a thread of your own?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hello everyone thanks for the advice about the avatar and the need to post a lot before you can write a post of your own. Ive been upgrading my flash player, installing a new web browser thinking something was wrong with my pc

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post here, ive deleted it.
edit on 29-10-2013 by mikeuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeuk

A bit of advice

I'd edit that if I were you.

The mods will remove it as this is for introductions only, and posting a thread is forbidden.

Be patient make your posts and start your first thread.

Cody

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi everyone!
I'm a newbie here and so excited that I found this site...something I wish I'd come across a long time ago but better late than never as they say.
I find it so fascinating reading about all kinds of stuff that we don't hear about anywhere else. I used to listen to Art Bell on the radio show "Coast to Coast" and I absolutely loved it. Now that I'm retired and don't get up as early as I had to I have not heard the show and I'm not even sure if it's still on the air or not. I've gone on the website and it was interesting too but still preferred the radio.
Anyway I just wanted to say that I am so thrilled that I found my way here and look forward to reading all those interesting stories. Eventhough I am retired I have never been so busy and as the saying goes...I don't know how I found the time to work lol. I used to hear people say that all the time and really didn't believe them but they were right! I probably won't be able to check this site and read all that I want until things slow down around here but I am definitely going to try and read as much as I can in between breaks!
This is all new to me at the moment so I am a bit overwhelmed but I'm sure that will change over time.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeuk

mikeuk welcome to ATS ! Smart lad you are signing up here.

Hope you love a it alotta.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeuk

welcome to ats mike have fun bud and watch out for david icke and the lizards

new topics

top topics

join