It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween Funnies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What do you mean I'm too old for Halloween ? Why, because I can't go out and "trick or treat" like I used to ? Hell, I can't do a lot of things like I used to but I still think I can. Like scaring the bejesus out of people at this time of the year. I "know" I can still do that ! Man, I could really do it too if it wasn't for the damn paranoia out there that makes just about everything you do illegal nowadays. You can't even cough without some LEO putting a gun to your head and asking you for your identification because you might be a terrorist or some loony over-the-edge ! Well here's some things I'd like to do just to LMAO and have fun.

1.) Wouldn't it be great to run into a donut shop filled with five or six cops, screaming at the top of your lungs that "something" was after you, and then have three of your friends wearing gorilla suits rush in right behind you ? Talk about a scary situation ! I wonder how many would get shot before the next cup of coffee ? (Excuse me, I'm laughing so hard I'm getting teary).

2.) Wouldn't it be great to hide out in the produce department in the grocery store, and when someone reached for a cucumber you reached up through the pile and grabbed their hand ? (LMAO)

join