It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storms in Europe 13 dead? 5 killed Brooklyn, Phoenix, Patna, ie Occult numbers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I was actually waiting for a thread on the storms in Europe, pretty severe winds and deaths. But the number of deaths is almost to be expected of the way everything is a ritual here.

www.bbc.co.uk...
Storm lashes northern Europe leaving at least 13 dead

It was probably more, but they had to get that 13 in.

www.cnn.com...

5 Dead

www.cnn.com...

5 Dead

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

5 Dead

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...

The number 5 refers to death,...

10/31 = 1+3+1 = 5, five is the number of death that correlates to Baal’s death of the spirit, and demotion (or new life) into the darkness. November 1st is a major day for the Occult, 11/1 = 111.

Read more: mediaexposed.tumblr.com...
Media Exposed
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Follow us: @media_exposed on Twitter

Media complicit?

We have halloween approaching, and tomorrow evening is the actual danger zone, ie. after midnight. Followed by this ritual right on halloween's witching hour, midnight.

Unless they're the same event and then it would be 31 midnight.

By the way, read questions concering the number 5 elsewhere.

Wonder if anyone else could share what 13 and 5 have for occult meanings, and why there seems to be a media bias, or event bias, to report this.

edit on 29-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
We have a cat named five too. We have a ball playing with him sometimes. Oh god....I forgot to get candy in case anyone comes over this year.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well glad to have nudged you then. We bought 3 big bags, and ate the chocolates already, hershey yummy good! Have 2 more, but live in an area where we're probably not going to get more than a couple around us, before they leave to drive somewhere. My own 2 will be picked up by a friend and driven to a neighboring city. Whereas, we will be hording the rest of the chocolates. And just waiting to turn off the lights at 8 30!!!

But I'll also be sending prayers out for Archangels and Light Beings, even cosmic workers/ETs to intervene and protect all who they plan on harming in their rituals, even the Church's here will be surrounded by light. And sending out SOS to Mr. Et to blue beam up the criminals and probe them until they never form thug groups again and are constantly looking over their shoulders and praying for help. But thats just me, because enough haven't woken up to start investing just what is going on.

Things that clue me in are churches with doctors who have strange rings, red or orange vehicles, (those two going together), and also, mennonite, and various that have ties to Germany, for paperclip came through Canada, and have read some interesting articles about the occult, nazi's , project paperclip and some Church's.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

rickymouse
We have a cat named five too. We have a ball playing with him sometimes. Oh god....I forgot to get candy in case anyone comes over this year.

Candy is on sale for dirt cheap this week.

No excuse.

I'm ready..........

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If ETs came to your door on Halloween with a bag, would you know they were real ETs or would you just give them candy. They don't even really have to put costumes on anymore. Who really created the idea for Halloween?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Why do people play with number like this on ATS.

OMG!!!!! 13 dead, Ahhhh the number 5 holly F**** MUST BE THE OCCULT!!!!!!

really dude, the "occult", whoever they are, have nothing to do with the storms.

lets just clam down.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This thread is about crimes, by our complicit and probably aware news media, governments and world mismanagement team and obvious glaring events. Too many occult numbers in the news.

Without aware and awake population, there is no way an individual can tackle this, but its something we're all going to feel shame over allowing to occur. And we offer our own families up to the ritual sacrifice of slavery, war, starvation, inequality and destruction of nature. We need to grow aware and stop it.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why do people play with number like this on ATS.

OMG!!!!! 13 dead, Ahhhh the number 5 holly F**** MUST BE THE OCCULT!!!!!!

really dude, the "occult", whoever they are, have nothing to do with the storms.

lets just clam down.

Because it is. And its pretty easy to get on the trail of why they're like this.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Because it is. And its pretty easy to get on the trail of why they're like this.

No its not,

you are seeing what you want to see OP, its a very clear confirmation bias.

Besides there are now 15 dead, not 5 not 13 but 15 dead oh and it just so happens that in a few days time it will be Halloween.

For you to somehow get to the occult (whoever they are) based on this information is ridiculous.

The media are not covering up something or whatever you think they are up to with these numbers.

You are just seeing what you want to see, making connections where there are none just to enforce your preconceived idea that the Occult must have a hand in this somehow.

it breeds ignorance

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Unity_99

This thread is about crimes, by our complicit and probably aware news media, governments and world mismanagement team and obvious glaring events. Too many occult numbers in the news.

Without aware and awake population, there is no way an individual can tackle this, but its something we're all going to feel shame over allowing to occur. And we offer our own families up to the ritual sacrifice of slavery, war, starvation, inequality and destruction of nature. We need to grow aware and stop it.

Well, I can't argue that statement because it is true. We have been deceived and exploited for a long time. Sorry for being off topic.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This thread is a heads up to those who are more aware to put some light out and do what they can. For those who seem to dismiss what is so obvious to anyone who understanding the hellzone the leaders and their backers are brining in, if you're really haven't done any research or questioned these anamolies, don't know what to say. Not going to address those kind of posts for the main, as they either relie on slurring people, name calling, putting more aware individuals down, which is repulsive behavior to me. And you owe, in the end, so why do it? Or it is about real suppression. Just a coincidence, crazy to think otherwise! I say wake up and value your family and everyone elses a little more, not to mention nature and the world.

Quite an eye opener when you put this in google:
5 killed 2013

and this!

5 killed october 2013

And on the 13, dates are adding up to 13, with 11 and often 3. Now that makes 13 many times, but also 3 is a part of 9, 6 too. They're 9/11 as well.

october 2013 13 killed

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This thread is a heads up to those who are more aware to put some light out and do what they can.....

Let me start by saying that you cant basically turn round and say that everyone who disagrees with you is just less "aware", I have spent a few years now on this website and been exposed to lots of these threads that rely on numerology so i have spent quite some time researching the topic.

As yet I have found zero proof that numerology means anything.

Not going to address those kind of posts for the main, as they either relie on slurring people, name calling, putting more aware individuals down, which is repulsive behavior to me

Not sure if this is targeted at me but so far no one has resorted to name calling, its just people saying "yeah so what?" pretty much.

15 die in Europe, there is another shooting in America, 5 dead and its Halloween soon. Its sad, but, So what?

For you to try to claim that these three things are somehow connected to the occult is ridiculous (if thats a insult, grow a thicker skin). You are making connections were you want see connections to enforce your preconceived belief that the Occult must have a hand in this.

You have zero proof for any of this.

This thread really should be in the Skunk Works.
edit on 29-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

TARJA "Victim Of Ritual" Official Music Video from "Colours in The Dark" OUT NOW!

Tarja Turunen Falling awake (lyrics)

www.redicecreations.com...
Rik Clay’s interviews on Red Ice Radio - All Four Hours

visionthought.wordpress.com...
The Occult Hand of Death: The Arrest of Elias Abuelazam & The Number 5 In The Media

The arrest of Abuelazam has not been the only high-profile news story in which the number 5 or 5-5-5 has appeared. Other high-profile stories in which the number 5 or 5-5-5 have appeared are:

The recent death of Democrat Dan Rostenkowski, former chairman of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee. Dan Rostenkowski who lived from January 2, 1928 to August 11, 2010 was a United Representative from Illinois, serving from 1959 to 1995. Rostenkowski was for many years Democratic Committeeman of Chicago’s 32nd Ward, retaining this position even while serving in Congress.....

And this in terms of torah and bible: because 9/11 is the abyss and appollyon, who they serve, although its also Saturn and Baal, Moloch.

Those in the occult and organized religious circles have ascribed meaning to both 5 and 5-5-5 based upon their studies. For Christians for example the number 5 has been associated with suffering and death:

The five books of the Torah (the Law) according to the Judaism that corresponds to the number of the first books of the Bible.
The first man dies in Genesis 5:5.
In Acts 5:5, Ananias dies after being asked five questions about his sin.
“The wages of sin is death” -Rom 6:23. Paul was whipped five times (2nd Corinthians 11:24).
Jesus Christ had five wounds.
In Revelation chapter five, we see the Lamb that was slain (Rev 5).
Locusts will torment men for five months (Rev 9:5) until they seek death (Rev 9:6).
When the fifth seal was opened, John saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain (Rev 6:9). There were five men stoned in the Bible that died.
The “sin unto death” is in 1st John five.
The greatest chapter in the Bible on death, describing two men whose deaths affected all humanity, is Romans chapter five. ..

Very interesting all the 5's lately, just prior to their very important date, though they had another one on the 5th, Saturn, portal hell, ritual, sacrifice! October itself must be a busy month for the asshats.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just a hunch here but I would bet if you looked up ANY number under 20 you would come up with plenty of the same things happening in those numbers.

To just take 5 and 13 and say that something BIG is going on is ridiculous.

Why don't you try your same research with the numbers 2,4,6,8,10,and 12 and see what you get.....

Maybe if they are extremely skewed after you check those then maybe, and a very small maybe, you are on to something.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What is that,

some music videos and a couple of links about how bad the number 5 is.

Seriously if you want to deny ignorance avoid this stuff.

According to you the number 5 in the media must be a sign of the hand of the occult that is just preposterous

Really stuff like this does not need to be "debunked" because a little logic and common sense dictates it must be utter rubbish.

sorry to be so blunt.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here you go....just as an example:

4 Dead

www.nytimes.com...

4 Dead

www.presstv.ir...

4 Dead

www.abs-cbnnews.com...

6 Dead

www.kare11.com...

6 Dead

www.laht.com...

6 Dead

www.latimes.com...

And I could go on and on and on and on.....those are just the first few I found when searching.

Your idea is ridiculous....and it is not because I do not have my eyes open.....it is because it is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually the first one is Tarja, one of my favorites, for she's like an angel/messenger, and that one is all about ritual sacrifice of earth, and how we gave up before the fall, and how did we end up in hell. She shows nazi darth vader types and factory workers, with black, instead of a palette of colors, one line of notes, and the rest is messengers, whistleblowers and people waking up and taking their world back. At least we envision at least free will FOR MAJORITY, restored.

The other is Rick Clay who was suicided after revealing quite alot of esoteric meanings behind occult, numbers, and the olympics. He was about to expose the music industry when he suddenly died. He managed to reach quite a few anyway.

The other is information good to know, including where 5 orignates, Torah, and its Death.

Oddly enough its more than that:

www.greatdreams.com...

These five phases form a schema of the Tree of Life. ...

The ten sephiroth of the Tree of Life are classified in five stages or phases, which are known as worlds....

Another cognate symbol is the ancient Pentagram, the five-pointed star, with each point signifying Spirit, Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. The Egyptians called this symbol Khabs, which translates as both Star and God. As it is written in Liber AL vel Legis, the threefold Book of Law: "Every man and every woman is a star." ...

The Pentateuch [Heb. torah, law or teaching] means five books, and it is referred to by the Jews as the Torah or the Law. It consists of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. The following is called the Graf-Wellhausen theory: ...

The Divine seal is seen in the choice of three animals, each of three years old (the heifer, the she-goat, and the ram). These, together with the two birds (the dove and the pigeon), made five in all, marking it all as a perfect act of free-grace on the part of a sovereign God. ...

And relating to the revelations one, why 5 and 9/11, with its subparts, 3, 6, etc are important:

THE FIFTH ANGEL OF REVELATION ...Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. ...

and their power was to hurt men five months. 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon (This is another name for Satan and possibly his posterity).

Five Months of the Mazzaroth: (Power to hurt for five months) ...

The word Makara contains also Kama and Mara, and Saturn is related to those two Gods.

Mara is the god of darkness, the Fallen One, and Death (as the Destroyer, Saturn is the God of Death) -- ... and it is one of the names of Kama the First God in the Vedas, the Logos, from whom have sprung the Kumaras (the Logos being Brahma-Rudra) and this connects them still more with our fabulous Indian Makara and the crocodile-headed God in Egypt. (Sebeck or Seveck who is Saturn). The word Makara is often translated by “crocodile.”

Full circle on their symbolism.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Actually the first one is Tarja, one of my favorites, for she's like an angel/messenger, and that one is all about ritual sacrifice of earth

Yeah I often say the same thing about Angus Young.....

None of that has got anything to do with your OP

Which as has been pointed out to you is just wrong, unless you can prove that the Occult were behind that huge storm and manipulated it deliberately to kill 13 people (even though 15 died)

You are making connections where you wan to see them and you are so incapable of critically appraising your own views you cannot see the hole you are digging yourself by making these connection to fit around your own beliefs.

What you are saying is wrong, totally wrong.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

All of it has to do with my OP. Its about RItual and numbers and made up news by occultist media and ptb!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Another ritual murder IMO would be that beloved and precious 13 year old playing with his toy gun. Which is precisely why it takes numbers to do this, to serve and protect all citizens and stop electing or buying products from psychopaths. Because, even the cops are involved. And from what I was told when I was young, think: ministers, doctors, police, teachers, and judges.

Even the reporting job of when articles are released:

foxnewsinsider.com...

Oct 23 2013 // 12:33pm (october is 10th month)

They have to get their worship session into Baal or Saturn or whatnot, the entities they serve, eh?
edit on 29-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join