It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't ever drink another glass of water til you READ THIS.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Here's an experiment...

You just take a pot full of regular tap water. put a lid on it. Heat til boiling. Then let it cool.

I can't say in all places, but in many major cities (I think where they add flouride) you get a thick pond scum that form on the top of the water. It's astonishing! It's a thick clear layer. You can even spoon it out, it's just all chemicals. It's all poison that they add to the water supply at the treatment plant.

I made tea today. I first put the water threw my filter system. It's like an 8 stage filter. Then I started to make tea. Just boiled the water in a pot and what I tend to do is just add one tea bag to a full pot as you can make a lot of it and save the rest for later.

So I put the tea bag in, then let it sit. Well again, thick layer of crap at the top. It wasn't from the tea bag. A relative demonstrated this effect to me before, just with regular water. (no tea bag). It's so gross. What is that??? I was looking online for answers, there's hardly NOTHING. There's a few minor things in google, no videos of this on youtube at all.

But there's clearly something there when you boil the tap water, then let it cool.

So I was curious....

I got some pure spring water, from my relatives water jug. Boiled that and let it sit and cool. NO FILM AT THE TOP. No pond scum at all.

It got me thinking, so I'm gonna switch to buying the same big jugs of water that my relatives do. I just can't believe I've been drinking all these chemicals. And there's a lot of it in tap water. It's totally insane!

And I don't know for sure, but I've noticed A LOT of changes in my health over say the last 10 years. So many that I can't help but wonder what's going on. Like I use to have tones of energy. Now I find a lot of odd things, like lack of concentration, lack of energy, etc etc. For the most part I think I'm fine. But again, if I think back to say 10 years ago, it is a different ball park. I don't get up a 8am and stay up til 1am like I use to. Now I end up sleeping like easy 12 hrs a day. i can't say for sure if it's any one thing but I'm trying to watch what I'm eating, drinking and lot of things.

Also I couldn't find any pictures of the after math of boiling tap water on google images. This was the closest I could find to a picture below.

Serious, go try this and see what happens. Then let me know if you get the same end result?

www.seriouseats.com...

Okay I found one sort of video, not the same (as he boils out all the water. If he let it cool all the floride would settle at the top and form the pond scum I'm talking about). But something similar:

watch these videos....

I'm gonna start buying those big jugs, I'm really not sure what's good or bad. But you can buy a jug of pure spring water, then boil the water and then let it settle and see if you get all the pond scum at the top. or there's this method...

That's it I'm buying natural spring water from now on. I don't think any filter system really works. Or won't get all of it out, or all the other chemicals they add to the water.

Say no to pond scum! blaaahhhhhh ha ha

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
That's why I prefer to drink wine. Water is full of chemicals and fecals contamination

edit on 29-10-2013 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The bottled water industry has ZERO regulation. Anything could be in there. In most cases your local tap water is much safer.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
There was a "spring water" company that was pumping water a few thousand feet from a superfund site, I'll stick with tap water…

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Wow. Where on earth do you live?
I've boiled water plenty of times before (I live in Australia - and yes, we have added fluoride) and NEVER had that happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Thank for posting this.

It pushed me to go out and buy a six pack of mineral water, I can't stand this poisoning anymore!

Jefferton
The bottled water industry has ZERO regulation. Anything could be in there. In most cases your local tap water is much safer.

That could also be true, but it's better to at least try and see how it makes you feel because I noticed I tend to feel somewhat dizzy after drinking tap water sometimes...
edit on 29-10-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Reminds me of these..
www.standard.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Dirty water..

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

boncho
There was a "spring water" company that was pumping water a few thousand feet from a superfund site, I'll stick with tap water…

No seriously, don't drink tap water! I'm still kinda alarmed because I was thinking about it and even if I don't drink it I'll still have to contend with like washing dishes and clothes with it. Ahhh man it just sucks. Like The amount of stuff you can spoon off the top of water after you boil it, IT'S INSANE!

And people actually drink this, well they don't know any better. It's just sad. With the bottled water, I'd just buy one of those big 5 gallon jugs from a reputable source. And boil some of it and see if anything comes up. I tested my relatives water and after it cools nothing floats. So I'm gonna go with that. It should be safe.

My province is so stupid. We got two major cities. The other city they got rid of the floride in the water. We however didn't. It's just sad. Why would they do this? I bet the mayor or governer get a kick back for allowing it. It's so freakin sad. Like we have to shower in that poison. It's almost no wonder, I was concerned as to why my face was getting red in the shower. Makes perfect sense now. Rubbing my face with warmed chemical poisons.

Mind you there's poison in most everything really, so I guess it's somewhat unavoidable, but still. Something as basic as your water which you need a lot of each day, that from now I'm just drinking a good source of spring water, nothing else.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

And I don't know for sure, but I've noticed A LOT of changes in my health over say the last 10 years. So many that I can't help but wonder what's going on.

Your getting older. I just saved you 10 more years of head scratching.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
At least bottled water doesn't taste like chlorine and doesn't smell like a chem lab
I haven't drunk tab water for 15 years now. it smells bad, tastes bad and has an oily feeling in the mouth....?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I drink filtered tap water only.
I never buy bottled, too expensive and too many questions of it's purity.
Often I boil water to make a large jug of tea to kill off any unwanted junk, it also seems to keep your tea longer without spoiling.
Never found a film on my water.
Maybe you should wash your pots and pans better?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
That is why I am so grateful we were able to move out in the country, and have our own well. In fact, looking to add a deeper one soon to the back of the property, for when the power goes out.

That is just gross. Maybe it is from the drugs that get flushed too?
edit on 29-10-2013 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
What do you mean boil it in a pot with a lid on? What sort of pot? Where abouts do you live?
Will this work with an electric kettle if I pour the boiling water out into a cup and leave it to cool? Or do I need to leave it in the kettle to cool down? And why do I need a lid?

I've noticed the bad smelling/tasting tap water, but never noticed a film-layer on top. I will try as soon as you answer my questions.

Thanks

edit on 29-10-2013 by GalaxyEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Tap water varies greatly by location. The water where I live now is as good as any bottled water, but I have lived in areas with really foul tap water. I'm in a rural area here, but not using well water, it comes from a small town a few miles up the road (in Alabama).

When i lived in Colorado the water was so "mineralized" that it was unbearable, and when i lived in a town outside Cincinnatti the water smelled like sewage and everyone who lived there knew better than to drink it. Hell I was wary to even shower with it!

Edit: I just boiled some and let it cool, there's nothing in or on top of it.
edit on 29-10-2013 by jokerzwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

g146541
I drink filtered tap water only.
I never buy bottled, too expensive and too many questions of it's purity.
Often I boil water to make a large jug of tea to kill off any unwanted junk, it also seems to keep your tea longer without spoiling.
Never found a film on my water.
Maybe you should wash your pots and pans better?

has nothing to do with the pot. We're talking a thick layer of film, it's from what they put into the water. It's different in every place. The challenge is there's a lot that doesn't boil out. So I'd be careful, like there's a lot of it that you'll drink and not even know it. I use a good 8 stage filter too, it doesn't get rid of all those chemicals.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

This Explains Everything.

Sparty, Stop drinking the water

We will see if your dilemmas clear up

lol

oh go on im kidding. haha

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

GalaxyEyes
What do you mean boil it in a pot with a lid on? What sort of pot? Where abouts do you live?
Will this work with an electric kettle if I pour the boiling water out into a cup and leave it to cool? Or do I need to leave it in the kettle to cool down? And why do I need a lid?

I've noticed the bad smelling/tasting tap water, but never noticed a film-layer on top. I will try as soon as you answer my questions.

Thanks

edit on 29-10-2013 by GalaxyEyes because: (no reason given)

just boil a pot of tap water (lid or no lid it doesn't matter). Just boil the water, then let it sit until it cools down, and see what form on the top. YOu'll be shocked. Thick sludge, that's some of the chemicals they add to the water at the at the water treatment plant. (most cities and towns add crap to the water). It pisses me off. It's poison. I'm not drinking that sheat anymore, no way!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The funny thing is when 99% of bottled water is just tap water anyway.

Plus with the added poisons from the plastics.

Water is water. The same water that is here now has been here since water first formed from the chunks of sun that feel from the space ships delivering the dinosaurs.

You can purify it on your own, if you're terribly worried about it. Id much rather invest in a method of purification than paying some dudes for stuff that falls from the sky for free.

Oo

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

ya I know, everything comes from the plumbing! It's pumped into you. It's a conspiracy! That's what's been ruining my life! ha ha

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I boiled tap water = flim on the top (a chemical soup)

I boiled natural spring water = no film (no chemicals)

No not all water is the same, not even close! What comes out of the tap has poisons in it, clearly!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join