It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: CARE Worker Margaret Hassan Executed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
bbc news site link saying that it is Mrs Margaret Hassan and that it appears to be a genuine video says the Foreign Office. Those people truely are savage animals they have now over stepped the mark by killing a woman this is what I feard the most. So it looks like the arm and leggless body was her then I send a pray for her family.

BBC NEWS

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Esoterica, I think they know very well what they are doing and they are getting the reaction they want.

Oh, I'm sure they're getting what they want, exposure and outrage and a little bit of fear. But those things don't win wars. They help, but you need force to back them up. Disrupting the enemy only works if you have the backing to capitalzie on it. That's why resistance movement in WWII were effective, they disrupted the Germans so the Allies could hit them hard. The insurgents don't have a major nation on par with the US backing them. We also don't have to worry about another nation going on a major offensive against us like we did in Vietnam.

These guys are using terror for terror's sake, and in the long run I don't think it's going to do them much good.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

These guys are using terror for terror's sake, and in the long run I don't think it's going to do them much good.

Well I agree with you but these people while in the run they get more people to join them every day the job of the fighters not from Iraq is to recruit Iraqis to fight the coalition.

Some ask, "Why they are killing Iaqis also"

Well many people do not understand that Iraq is not one group but rather made up of different tribes that does not necessarily like each other very much.

In ordinary circumstances if the US were not there, they will be fighting each other to death anyway for power.

That was something that Sadam did in his rule he kept them under his rule.

The only one doing the killing was Sadam himself.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't understand why everybody is so surprised they killed a woman, this is the arab world, remember? They put AK rounds in womens' heads all the time in that part of the world. It's not just the terrorists, but just about the entire muslim world (except westernized muslims) that places the value of women just above dogs (maybe). This is no surprise to me at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No, do you have a link on this? Having lived in the middle east...let's just say, I don't see Ms. Iraq getting the Ms. Universe title... (sorry, just trying to add a little levity here...as this is getting depressing)

Gazrok, rape is is not about sex, it is about power. In roman times, the prisoners of war would be penetrated by the legions, as it was considered the highest assault on their manhood.

www.guardian.co.uk...

For Huda Shaker, the humiliation began at a checkpoint on the outskirts of Baghdad. The American soldiers demanded to search her handbag. When she refused one of the soldiers pointed his gun towards her chest.
"He pointed the laser sight directly in the middle of my chest," said Professor Shaker, a political scientist at Baghdad University. "Then he pointed to his penis. He told me, 'Come here, bitch, I'm going to # you.'"

The incident is one of a number in which US soldiers are alleged to have abused, intimidated or sexually humiliated Iraqi women.

In fact not only have woman been raped, but men and little boys.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Hilas also said he witnessed an Army translator having sex with a boy at the prison. He said the boy was between 15 and 18 years old. Someone hung sheets to block the view, but Hilas said he heard the boy's screams and climbed a door to get a better look. Hilas said he watched the assault and told investigators that it was documented by a female soldier taking pictures.

Just look at what these pigs are doing to the Iraqi people. Look how we are getting angry at the beheading of Margaret. What do you think they feel when they hear little chidren and women are being molested by troops. As sickened as we are by their beheadings. As I said, there is only culprit, and he is their culprit too, and that is the Bush adminstration, who is only a pawn of a more sinister shadow government.

People, wake up for gods sake, your soliders are in Iraq, slaughtering thousands of men, women and children, and molesting and humilating them, and here you are decrying the beheading of a woman as evil; what a bunch of hypocrits.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Everything isn't Black or White, Up or Down, Right or Left.

The difference between the so-called "Liberals" and the the run-of-the-mill "Conservatives" is that the "Liberals" think things out, and analyze the situation, and understand complexities.

While the "Conservatives" just say, "F*** it! Shoot first and ask questions later! Don't bother me with details, I'm not interested, I have already decided."

Congratulations! Your post is a promising candidate for the Ironic Post Of The Day Award!

Whether or not your post wins, I must applaud the compactness of your hypocrisy in this case -- it is also an excellent example of political bigotry and false dichotomy.

Of course, the thread is ostensibly about the brutal murder of a woman by terrorists, but why let that get in the way of partisanship and ad hominem attacks?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Majic,

hahha...thanks for the nomination.

You saw the wisdom of my post!

What I did was wrong? But what they are doing is right?

The irony was the point.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Too bad. When the humanitarians are a target then there should be realizations about these terrorists. If there are any doubters about how vicious they are..look at this story.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I haven�t read through all of this, so somebody might have mentioned it already...

She was shot. Blindfolded and shot.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
Hassan was described as " a friend of the Arab world". She was kidnapped last month.

More to come as this story develops...

She was a friend of the Arab world and yet they killed her....
That shows who we are fighting against.

dh

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Was she claimed by any particular group?
I think not.
This killing is perhaps one of the most clear indications that groups loyal to the Washington and Tel Aviv outcrops are involved in these deeds
Who benefits? - only the Bushist clan. Like the UBL video, this only confirms the impressions and justifications in the charmed Western population
100% BS

[edit on 16-11-2004 by dh]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
When in history has this happened before? An enemy kidnaps civilians, makes absurd demands, and beheads the innocent...all in the name of Allah.

[edit on 11/16/2004 by Simulacra]

This has always happened when islamic radicals are involved. They shoot their own women in the head in a plaza with the whole town watching if her husband even suspects that she might have been unfaithful. She doesn't have to be, they don't need proof....this has happened for hundreds of years. There are other things women can't do and which will get them either stoned to death or shot in the head, this is part of Sharia law. A woman cannot ride in a bicicle or a motorcycle behind a man, I am not sure if she can do it with her husband, but i don't think so...for this women are stoned to death.

Radicals have captured and beheaded people for a long time also...this is nothing new. It has been happening for a long time, even Mohammed, the so called prophet of Islam took part of horrendous acts, killing entire caravans, by beheading from 600-900 jewish men, when they had already given up and taking their women and little girls......as wives and slaves.

Not all Muslims have continued this way of life, but those who we call extremists have never changed their views and laws ever since "supposedly" the Archangel Michael gave Mohammed the Koran....

dh

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by Simulacra

[edit on 11/16/2004 by Simulacra]

This has always happened when islamic radicals are involved.

Hmmmm - you seem to be repeating a westernised constructed viewpoint of Muslim radicals as mad and bad
This has been constructed over a few decades by Hollywood and controlled events
It's redolent of the Jews in the 30's portrayed as usurious, blood-sucking child sacrificers
The Muslims are the new Jews

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226

These are not all the same groups...Zarqawi asked for the people who kidnapped her, to free her, but they did not.

They are monsters and murderers, and anyone who kills a woman deserves the worst death.

However, do not go blaming all Muslims, or even all the insurgents, for this despicable act.

Insurgents fight against military targets (by whatever methods).

Terrorists target and kill civilians.

Demons target and kill women and children.

These were demons, not people.

Insurgents are killing Iraqi civilians too...most attacks which are supposed to kill Americans, or coalition forces or even Iraqi police officers are killing many civilians...

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Was she claimed by any particular group?
I think not.
This killing is perhaps one of the most clear indications that groups loyal to the Washington and Tel Aviv outcrops are involved in these deeds
Who benefits? - only the Bushist clan. Like the UBL video, this only confirms the impressions and justifications in the charmed Western population
100% BS

[edit on 16-11-2004 by dh]

BS, this has been happening in the Middle East even before the war....
extremists kill their own people if they are moderates and don't agree with Sharia and the radical side of Islam....

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Hmmmm - you seem to be repeating a westernised constructed viewpoint of Muslim radicals as mad and bad

Perhaps you could enlighten us as just what the Muslim radicals have done that WASN'T 'mad and bad'? I can't think of anything but then i'm a westerner so i'm 'blind', I suppose.

I'm serious, though. Give us some instances of when the muslim radicals have been reasonable and good to compare with what they are doing now.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

This has been constructed over a few decades by Hollywood and controlled events
It's redolent of the Jews in the 30's portrayed as usurious, blood-sucking child sacrificers

BS dh...and you know it, even the koran has passages where it commands to behead infidels...

This is nothing new but the war has brought this to light now.

There are moderate Muslims that will not think of doing this, but if they are found by extremists they are murdered...

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Muaddib]

dh

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Hmmmm - you seem to be repeating a westernised constructed viewpoint of

BS dh...and you know it, even the koran has passages where it commands to behead infidels...

Yes and the Talmud has many references to the way the Goyim should be treated
How very convenient to the Nazis then
And how very convenient to the US, UK , Israeli, in fact, worldwide Nazis now - that Koran beheading thing
It's all the same stream with a wealth of constructed history behind it leading to this pivotal point where the bloodlines do the takeover
This is nothing to do with anybody's belief system
This is about constructs being given out to the observing world, then 'proved' by making those costructs appear real
Every event that occurs is aimed, most particularly at the Western mind to undermine and make feel reliant on a greater authority
No wonder Lynndie England (Name significance) said she was under orders of the PsyOps
We're all under orders of the PsyOps

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
No wonder Lynndie England (Name significance) said she was under orders of the PsyOps
We're all under orders of the PsyOps

Really?....have extremists and everyone in the world been under psyops orders ever since the 7th century, or even before that, up to the present?....

Keep giving excuses for the horror extremists keep causing to everyone, non-muslims and Muslim moderates in general...

dh

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Really?....have extremists and everyone in the world been under psyops orders ever since the 7th century, or even before that, up to the present?....

Keep giving excuses for the horror extremists keep causing to everyone, non-muslims and Muslim moderates in general...

Well let's not get too philosopical on this
But yeah - the Egyptian occult school has a lot to answer for - Holy Moses! - an adept for sure
Still to get away from that tradition
This presentation of the nation of Islam as harbouring mad and bad killers is about as real as the nation of Christianity harbouring mad and bad killers
Witness Waco and Timothy McVeigh
This is all a propaganda onslaught from the Powers that Be
This sincere, brave and hardworking Liberal woman was kidnapped and executed to prove how bad the axes of evil are
A pure stunt
The terrorists are stalking the paths of government, only

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join