It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moldavite a cellular phone for extraterrestrial contact?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

That's interesting! ....I do think certain stones can throw certain vibrations or energy our way. ...just like certain metals are conductors. ......but if moldavite IS like a phone, ...it doesn't mean you have to answer! ....I still think I'm gonna buy a ring.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have one of the largest pieces of Moldavite that have been available.
M has some very interesting properties.
Try placing a small piece of M under your pillow before you go to sleep...You will almost always have some extremely vivid and lucid dreams.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

when meteors as they come through the atmosphere burn up and spread accros the earth

Your premise is flawed..SOME meteors burn up and others dont. So this one is nothing special because it didnt burn up. So there no reason to think it didnt burn up because aliens wanted us to find it.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Maybe it is less an issue of some substances 'calling' good or bad aliens, if such a thing exists (cannot comment, never experienced it), and more about them simply having some a subtle effect on the human physiology, which attracts a certain tiny brainwave effect (same as closing your eyes or jumping rope or smellling vanilla does), which may 'tune one into' something we'd call intuitive, perceptions a bit offbeat or geared to symbolically representing some part of us.

I am working to be open minded to that because I have an archetypes focus, sort of, and if it makes sense that I can work with any Aeons that be (from 'Knight of Wands' to 'Copper' to 'the number 4') and work out the details of improving the energetic relationship... then why should it be different for rocks. Ha. By which I mean if I follow my own logic there, actual copper is an energy just as 'the archetype of' the element is (if not more physically-obviously-so). So if I can have a hairy relationship with knight of wands that takes me six months of angst to work through, why couldn't someone have a less than ideal relationship with the energy of a gemstone or something? I don't suppose I can hold my own philosophies without granting the other space to be real, by proxy.

If such can be true though, doesn't it make you wonder how we might be reacting to things all over in our environment that we are completely oblivious to, but may be affecting us en masse and long term without our realizing it.

PS and as 'reality as symbology' and 'archetypes' go, a gemstone created by the dynamic impact of a visiting element from space is far out cool. :-)
edit on 29-10-2013 by RedCairo because: PS

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

PhoenixOD

when meteors as they come through the atmosphere burn up and spread accros the earth

Your premise is flawed..SOME meteors burn up and others dont. So this one is nothing special because it didnt burn up. So there no reason to think it didnt burn up because aliens wanted us to find it.

The majority of meteors burn up and scatter around all over the earth, moldavite landed in a single spot mate, in czech republic which makes it a very rare case, and a part from that. the moldavite is also associated with the pleadians and ancient astronauts.

how can a powerful gemstone come from out of space and land in a specified spot on the earth? they picked the right spot to land it, it hasnt attached a cult like following such as other stones have like diamonds and what not, which were found in india and africa in colonial times for the big bankers and government and royalty to get a hold of it and hoard it, no, moldavite belongs to the average man like me and you.

so yes it was a stone given to us by aliens to let us communicate with them

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

You are already the cellular phone of which is capable of extraterrestrial and other various forms of contact through resonance of vibrational frequency.

You have simply been conditioned away from this very basic aspect of yourself from the very moment you were born.

Imagine you are currently tuned into an AM/FM radio, whereby you receive all of the current stations on those frequencies. Now imagine you attain a satellite radio of which you are capable receiving far more stations than you had ever once thought. This analogy is not entirely accurate, though it is a general conversion of the idea of the process.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Moldevite is a tektite, and NOT a meteorite. It is melted silica (sand) caused by a meteor impact and dispersed over a fairly wide area.

Moldevite is not from space and did not fall on anything. IT is terrestrial material and was sprayed out when the meteor created it.

It is the same type of material as Indo-Chinites, Libyan Desert glass, Darwin Glass, and Australites. All Tektites, all molten silica, - Glass.
edit on 30-10-2013 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2013 by charlyv because: Content

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

charlyv
Moldevite is a tektite, and NOT a meteorite. It is melted silica (sand) caused by a meteor impact and dispersed over a fairly wide area.
Moldevite is not from space and did not fall on anything. IT is terrestrial material and was sprayed out when the meteor created it.
It is the same type of material as Indo-Chinites, Libyan Desert glass, Darwin Glass, and Australites. All Tektites, all molten silica, - Glass.

Thanks -- that's very interesting. Kind of awesome right? Like the meteorite version of that sand-glass created by lightning strikes.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Interestingly moldavite was found in the pyramids and is also associated with orion, who knows maybe it could come from orion. maybe the astronauts come from orion.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

the alleged mystical properties of crystals are just a scam.

use them for jewelry or semiconductors but don't think they have special "powers."

been there, done that...

don't be gullible and preyed upon.
edit on 30-10-2013 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Intense experiences.... in fact i made a thread about it a few years back. Let me find it for you and ill edit this post with a link.

My post

I had this post while i burned mugwort heavily and put it under my pillow, i put moldavite under my pillow to and this is the dream i had.
edit on 30-10-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I dont think you know what your talking about. Everything means something, everything has a purpose.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

yeah, jewelry and semiconductors...

I still have crystals to this day only because they're expensive but they do squat; fact is, I'm wearing some of them as I type this

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
heres something noteworrthy
ive been having trouble claiming youth allowance from centrelink for the past couple of years or so, today i bought some moldavite and a couple of hours ago i got a call from centrelink saying they will now be giving me youth allowance and i get a lump sum of $3000+ tomorow. hows that for coincidence, see the aliens are communicating with me it was them who no doubt set this up for me

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

RedCairo

charlyv

Thanks -- that's very interesting. Kind of awesome right? Like the meteorite version of that sand-glass created by lightning strikes.

Yes, fulgurites, hollow glass tubes formed in sand by lightning strikes are fuzed silica, but are very grainy. Tektites are true molten glass and can be gem quality in appearance. Moldevite and Libyan Desert Glass make great jewelry and some are prized for their translucent clarity.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by Baddogma

There's actually a LOT someone can do if they start experiencing an altered reality.

1. Don't become homeless. Stereotypes are out of fashion this season.

2. Seek medical attention, getting 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinions as well as the entire array of imaging options. You may very well have a tumor and want to fix it before the tumor makes you dead.

3. Repeat #2, because, as entertaining as the effects of tumors can be, it's not a pretty way to go.

4. Seek out professional help in a Psychologist or Psychiatrist. It doesn't mean you're crazy by any stretch of the imagination. Half of LA, and NY are on antidepressants and and in therapy.
Psychologists can NOT prescribe or force medication on you. Psychiatrists CAN prescribe medication, but, it won't be forced on you and you can always choose a different physician if you don't like them.
Psychologist. Psychiatrist. They're different, though overlapping.

5. An interesting statistic; for some reason, an fascinating proportion of people that talk about having alien encounters later die from tumors. Hmmmm. Proponents FOR alien visitation like to say the tumors are a result of the aliens, but, well, see #2 and #3 again.

Damn you must be made of money...you got any idea what those kind of tests cost?

And, just what does One do when all the tests and "doctors" fail? What does One do when all the test and data strongly indicate that ET actually was involved?

What IF One finds they have seriously strong evidence of ET? Kind of like the Betty and Barney Hill case? You ever take a look at their star map? Turns out probability strongly suggests its real

Just how do you and these "doctors" explain away the reality of contradictory data?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join