It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

night terrors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i,d heard the stories about night terrors where it felt like someone was in room with you and you would have feeling like someone sat on you and was holding you down before you floated up.

first time it happened to me i know i couldn,t move and found myself waking up screaming cause it felt so real.But since that first time i,ve had it then a few times since when its happening i know what is happening and actually say to myself its only a dream and actually enjoy the battle i seem to have with this unknown force,freak i know lol

just i,ve read about so many people experiencing this and just wondered after the first time did they also realize it was just a dream and could control it?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

I get these type of dreams often, usually during times of emotional distress, when it happens to me I am often being pinned down by a demon or a group of two to three demons that usually have a grotesque appearance, sometimes resembling humans but with huge claws and teeth sometimes they have lots of arms and pin me down with such force I feel I am about die and that's the point I wake up. Sometimes it could start of as a good dream but then half way through It's like I realize I have been tricked and something bad happens or I end up being pinned down again. They can be pretty vivid at times and it takes a while to comprehend what just happened when I awake.

The other dream I get often, probably more often than the demon dreams is floating dreams, but it's not usually a fun kind of floating. I find myself in a situation that I am in company and then I start to loose my gravity and float upwards and I can't get back down and if the dream happens to involve me being outdoors then they ones are naturally more scary as I can float straight up. They don't really mean anything to me apart from an indicator that there is something bothering me in my sub consciousness that needs addressing.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyGoo

see thats where the dreams are different cause i don,t see whos there,i just feel the presence of someone being there and i,m not sure yours is the dream terrors i,m talking about,

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Coincidentally I was actually watching a documentary about this just the other day OP. You might enjoy it

edit on 29-10-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Sleep Paralysis Sucks

Happens to me quite a bit. Sometimes come up throwing punches once I'm able to move.
Once I was laying on my stomach when it happened and it felt like something was on my back breaking breathing down my neck. It mainly makes me angry rather than afraid.
Suppose it's only a sleep disorder.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

lol not sure it makes me angry but sure do hate the paralysis state,not nice atall.

new topics

top topics

join