It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
And get a load out of this on one of the websites...

as of 11pm cst 10/28/2013

For those Americans who already have health insurance, the only changes you will see under the law are new benefits, better protections from insurance company abuses, and more value for every dollar you spend on health care. If you like your plan you can keep it and you don’t have to change a thing due to the health care law.

Health Care that Works for Americans

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
follow up info...

www.lifenews.com...

..................patient choices following Obamacare.

Doctor shortages, medical-school dropouts, skyrocketing premiums, no money for pre-existing conditions, trillions more than promised, forced taxpayer funding of abortion, critical health-care rationing and a bankrupt nation — those were some of the dire predictions of those who opposed Obamacare.

Now that the government-run health care system is here, many of those are coming to pass — including doctor shortages. While backers of Obamacare derided opponents’ concerns about “death panels” as misleading, fears about health care rationing are already playing out with medical centers cutting staff, including physicians.
Not only will the exchanges exclude policies from competing in an exchange when government authorities do not agree with their premiums, but the exchanges will even exclude insurers whose plans outside the exchange offer consumers the ability to reduce the danger of treatment denial by paying what those government authorities consider an “excessive or unjustified” amount.

www.nrlc.org/uploads/medethics/LifeatRisk112012.pdf

there are legisltors, democrats at that.... seeking to push new laws to make the health care policy 'choice' available as promised by the Liar-in-Chief

also to legislatee the $2,500.00 per family in reduced policy premiums as specifically promised by that same Kenyan Liar-in-Chief

his whole house-of-cards... along with the dreamt about Democrat Dynasty needs to be consumed like the Naked-Man effigy in the Desert surrounded by liberated sexual partners

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Conveniently this NBC news article has gone missing. But have no fear, El has the video of the newscast for your viewing pleasure. You can check with a mod to see if they will insert this in your top post. I can't help wonder if Obama had a hand in this missing article. Too late, it was on TV. Tee hee..

And here is a PDF of the entire article.

NBC Story That Has Gone Missing Is Right Here

edit on 28-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well I guess we all look like idiots now....

Valerie Jarrett has explained it all away in wisdom that can't be disputed !!!!

Valerie JarrettVerified account ‏@vj44

FACT: Nothing in #Obamacare forces people out of their health plans. No change is required unless insurance companies change existing plans.

Valerie's Twitter

Valerie Jarrett’s Ridiculously Awful Spin On People Losing Their Health Insurance Because of Obamacare…

Somebody forgot to tell her that ObamaCare is the one that told insurance companies to change existing plans !!!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
At what point can we say "I told you so"?

I'm so tired of the drones who support one president or another cheerleading their legislative efforts when the facts are right in front of us.

We had a long time to consider this law, and it seems the only people who didn't read it are the ones who cheered it on the most.

Welcome to Obamaland.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

It's not Obamaland.

It's an ObamaNation.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Phew...that's a relief. I thought there might actually be something wrong!

2nd

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Of course they lied! Obama lied about being against the individual mandate too. Remember that? 2008. He "changed his mind" with lightening speed after the "election".

Hardly anybody ever gave him any grief over that whopper. People argued against the mandate and tried to have it thrown out in court but I don't remember many (if anyone) ever actually pointing out that he lied about it like they're doing with this lie. Maybe it's because they know the whole foundation of the entire law is a big fat lie and they don't really want to get rid of it. They're just tweaking it so as to make it more to their liking.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think jarrett used to be a member here.

No really.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

I commented that Obama was going to blame the insurance companies for the drop in coverage....

What do ya know.... Its always someone else's fault

Obama blames 'bad apple' insurers for canceled coverage

BOSTON/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Wednesday that "bad apple" insurance companies, not his signature healthcare law, are to blame for hundreds of thousands of people losing their coverage in the past few weeks.

Forget the fact its Obamacare regulations that are forcing the cuts in coverage.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

BobM88
Well, I know that's the plan. I'm hoping the blowback from the ACA debacle will kill the immigration reform bill before it even starts.

Unfortunately, Obama was elected by an illiterate majority. That was what his deciders were banking on, and they got what they hoped for. That is also why millions and millions of illegals will be granted amnesty very soon. = More uneducated people, not to mention more tax revenue to rape and blow on other failed programs.

People in high places always depend on the ignorant to stay in power. Who could blame them actually, when you got masses of morons like we do here in America who vote, yet can't think for themselves whatsoever?

Actually nobody wants to say it, but stupid people are the biggest danger to The United States of America. Unfortunately, no matter how much good one wishes to do, you can never fix stupid. It just is what it is. I do know this much, we better find a solution. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join