It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of predictions to the end of the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Except that most of the things you list won't end the world. They'll just cause massive disruption which mankind may or may not survive. Life certainly will.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

ketsuko

Except that most of the things you list won't end the world. They'll just cause massive disruption which mankind may or may not survive. Life certainly will.

I do agree, I think the Earth has survived even the most terrifying of disasters as far as life is concerned, what won't survive is our civilization as history has shown they all collapse at some point due to something.

Very hard to predict what will happen but the list I thumbed out points at some very serious real-life issues that we all face. Hard to say what will happen other than it's happening right now in real-time what ever it is.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

YouAreDreaming

ketsuko

I do agree, I think the Earth has survived even the most terrifying of disasters as far as life is concerned, what won't survive is our civilization as history has shown they all collapse at some point due to something.

Very hard to predict what will happen but the list I thumbed out points at some very serious real-life issues that we all face. Hard to say what will happen other than it's happening right now in real-time what ever it is.

Real Time is what is happening right now. Something has changed that dropped the veil, ended the game to actually becoming real! Life never plays on our level as we think it should do. Knowing all the Pain we have caused for all Life here it has decided to do something about it.

Even Mother Nature is now Playing Ball! Somehow I feel Playing would not be the word to use though.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

CosmicDude

Tucket
reply to post by CosmicDude

Ahhh sweet doom. Wait.. there's no Nov 2013 event on the list? Can you maybe just edit another event in there? After the holiday if possible?

Shall we book the 26th ?

edit on 29-10-2013 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

You mean have it end just after I spend a bunch of money on Christmas? No it needs to end BEFORE Christmas!

Seriously, there are a lot of people on here that think the "End of Days" as we know it is bunk but never has the entire world been in such a mess! It seems very much like what Revelations predict.
I for one can't see this world continuing on this spiral of terror and hate.
The world is going to hell in a hand-basket and most people don't see it!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

No worries, I was thinking of November26th, not December 26th

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I wonder why there were so few (recorded) predictions of the world ending in the 15 Century?
edit on 31-10-2013 by Q33323 because: Additional illumination

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It really amazes me that people still try to pick a date, when Jesus said this.
Mark 13:32

"No one knows when that day or hour will come. Even the angels in heaven and the Son don't know. Only the Father knows.

When this was written despite their vastly superior intellect and ability to see the big picture, Jesus, Angels, and by extension the Demons and Satan didn't know. If they couldn't figure it out, what makes humans think they can ?

This is one item God choose to keep to himself.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

2014: World War III, resurrected Nostradamus prophecy of a fire in the North for the reference of the end of the age of the fifth sun, believed to be a specific Northern region of a country, current speculation is North Korea, as relative to the resolution of a Pope prediction. rationalwiki.org...

C6-Q97
At forty-five degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When one will want to demand proof of the Normans.

Some of the statements are just too generalized quoted on the page, stated by the original poster. This one has caught my attention, as although not stated, this is the quatrain that fits the description logically. There are some points I want to make. The Fire is Nibiru, the 45 degrees is a references to the Galactic Alignment depending on your point of view. The word "Normans", is "Extraterrestrial". The Universe, has said yes by the way, to providing me with the 3 additional, 4 total extraterrestrials I will have in my possession. Although I must decide at the appointed time, I believe, I may provide the said countries with the extraterrestrial, to provide truth, and this is to help assist you in reproof. Because I will be a week or two or three, before I officially visit your countries. In the least, I'm still communicating with the universe about certain variables, concerning your judgment leading to the new earth, but not by a large margin. Once again, certain details at this stage, cannot be disclosed to you.

(Comet ISON will pan out, you will see, the year 2014 will be the end when, not if this is the case. We have had the conversation, and you can understand from our perspective, why there has been a small delay due to correctness)
edit on 1-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

None of them will happen, ever. The elite live off fear.

This world is simply a testing ground to see how both human DNA and reptilian DNA can reside together in one body.

Aliens are watching us. The last thing they are going to do is allow all mortals (or asteroids) to wipe themselves out.

Source: Stewart Swerdlow
edit on 1-12-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join