It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Baby found in the boot of the car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

A 45-year-old Portuguese mother was in custody in France last night after her 'secret' baby was found naked, filthy and shivering in the boot of her car. The woman, who is believed to have kept the birth a secret from her husband, left her vehicle at a garage where mechanics discovered the baby, said by some sources to be 12 months old and others 23 months, after hearing her wailing. The child was lying in a basket and suffering from dehydration according to reports.
When they opened the boot, they told Police, there was an overpowering stench.

Investigators and medics rushed to the scene and took the infant into care.

The mother and her husband -who was reportedly drunk in charge of his scooter - were arrested.

DNA tests on the child were ordered yesterday to establish her exact age and prove she was born to the woman.

Neighbours of the couple who lived at Brignac-La -Plaine in the Correze department of SW France were incredulous at news of the discovery.

Dail yMail

This is shocking, what has happened to people who settles this planet. Just today i read about the fire that killed two little kids and aunt who left the kids on their own in the house was only worried about her foodstamps and purse. And now this ?
My heart cries for this baby, i canĀ“t understand how cruel this mother is. This is insanity.

What thrives people today to do such an actions, are we living in the climate of fear.
edit on 28-10-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Im speechless

I will just shut up.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sigh, yet another incompetent human who fails basic skills of living.

With every passing day, I'm becoming more and more convinced that the greatest sin is the destruction of trust and innocence of a child. Just how dare they?!!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

It's interesting that it is the innocent and helpless that some sicko's commit the most heinous and disgusting acts against. They are cowards, parasites, on the backside of society. If she didn't want the child, then give it to someone who does. Simple.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Really!!!!!! What is it these days with girls not woman giving birth and trying to do away with the babies? If you dont want kids STOP HAVING SEX. Since this is what causes pregnancy. I you are unable to stop doing what causes pregnancy fix yourself to were u cant have them. How hard it this?

new topics

top topics

join