It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ObamaCare covergirl an illegal immigrant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So I had a thought about the obamacare covergirl. Is she an illegal immigrant? The reason I thought this was an Illegal immigrant was hired as an Obamacare ‘navigator’

An illegal immigrant in New York is serving as an Obamacare navigator, according to the Center for Immigration Studies, a non-profit limited immigration group.

dailycaller.com...

Also from the same source there is another lady Rosilyn Wells. She was hired to assist Obamacare signups and has an outstanding arrest warrant. Background check anyone??

Rosilyn Wells was certified to assist Obamacare signups as well — thanks to an HHS grant — despite a 2003 bankruptcy, a 2007 civil charge from Midwest Checkrite, and the aforementioned outstanding arrest warrant.

Now that brings me back to the "face" of obamacare. Who is this lady that was (now removed) on the website? No one can find out it seems and they are not saying anything. Why all the secrecy? Shouldn't it be easy to find out who the government hired? We the tax payers pay the bill and have a right to know. Anyhow my thought is they don't want to let her name out because she is an illegal immigrant. I think if that came out you would have a lot of angry people which is why they don't want to release her name to the public.

For now, the ObamaCare covergirl, whose identity was sought in vain by dozens of media outlets, remains a secret. It’s not clear why the site was stripped of a human face, but it is possible misguided vitriol on the web prompted the move for her own protection – whoever she is. Tweets, digitally-altered copycat sites and blogposts were becoming downright cruel toward a woman who may have simply long ago signed a release that allowed her to become the new face of futility.

www.foxnews.com...

Anyhow thoughts?

edit on 28-10-2013 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If she applied to “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” program then she really isn't an illegal because she is waiting for her application to be processed. Her calling herself an illegal is a good way to get attention to her cause.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm leaning more towards computer-generated "American looking" face...ie. she never existed...

But nothing would surprise me. That would be ironic for her to be an illegal, eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
To become a federal contractor you will not believe the OPM background check process just for non-secret clearance.

Credit Check
Criminal Check
Education Credentials check
Digital Fingerprinting
Sending letters to all of your former bosses for verification

It takes months

Then after all this, you can easily lose the contract....

Now it seems they are purposefully and knowingly hiring people with shady backgrounds for vital positions...

Its just not fair...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's just a stock photo. Why do you care so much about the identity of someone who sold a photo of her face to a stock photo company who in turn leased it to healthcare.gov so they could present a friendly looking face on their homepage? Let her have her peace, I'd be willing to bet she had no idea that her likeness would end up on the home page of healthcare.gov when she modeled for the photo.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Signals
That would be ironic for her to be an illegal, eh?

Your know what else would be ironic? Dialing 1-800-F***-YOU to sign up for OmamaCare....
... oh wait

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

Wow, seriously? It took me about 2 minutes to find out who she was. She is a model from a stock photo for a UK modeling firm.

Site: www.andresr.com...

Mystery solved?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

Close, but I don't think that's the same girl.
Really though what difference does it makes who's face was on the site?
They didn't create the bill, vote for it or have any other involvement.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
It's just a stock photo. Why do you care so much about the identity of someone who sold a photo of her face to a stock photo company who in turn leased it to healthcare.gov so they could present a friendly looking face on their homepage? Let her have her peace, I'd be willing to bet she had no idea that her likeness would end up on the home page of healthcare.gov when she modeled for the photo.

I agree, it's just a photo. I don't really think there is any nefarious ulterior motive behind it.

Even getting a work visa the legal way on your own is hard -- my friend helped his wife get hers and it was an ordeal. After watching the process (send paperwork here, wait, send it there, wait ect, ect) -- I'm not surprised people just come here illegally. I'm not saying it's right, but it's a lot easier than all the hoops you have to jump through to be here legally.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

LightSource
So I had a thought about the obamacare covergirl. Is she an illegal immigrant? The reason I thought this was an Illegal immigrant was hired as an Obamacare ‘navigator’

An illegal immigrant in New York is serving as an Obamacare navigator, according to the Center for Immigration Studies, a non-profit limited immigration group.

dailycaller.com...

Jeezus...they make the "center for immigration studies" sound like a legitimate org rather than the wacko hate group they are.

See the website: www.cis.org...

So they have a woman named "Maria Marroquin" and found a woman with the same name that once was an Illegal Immigrant.

Any evidence it's the same woman?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

For now, the ObamaCare covergirl, whose identity was sought in vain by dozens of media outlets, remains a secret. It’s not clear why the site was stripped of a human face, but it is possible misguided vitriol on the web prompted the move for her own protection – whoever she is. Tweets, digitally-altered copycat sites and blogposts were becoming downright cruel toward a woman who may have simply long ago signed a release that allowed her to become the new face of futility.

That poor girl. She didn't do anything wrong, it's just a picture.
People trying to find her is an invasion of her privacy, which she should be entitled to.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

But she did ENTER the country illegally, right?

Do your checks come from a fusion center or directly from the Democratic party?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

LightSource
Anyhow thoughts?

I don't believe any were involved in the making of this thread.

As others have said, she's only a model.
edit on 28-10-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Was the thread only about the model?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
No, just the majority of it. Also, the title of this thread is "Is Obamacare covergirl an illegal immigrant?", so I'm going out on a limb here and assuming that main point of this thread is whether or not the model is an illegal immigrant.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

technical difficulties

AbleEndangered
No, just the majority of it. Also, the title of this thread is "Is Obamacare covergirl an illegal immigrant?", so I'm going out on a limb here and assuming that main point of this thread is whether or not the model is an illegal immigrant.

Yes that was my thought was that the lady model was an illegal immigrant. I could be wrong but it just seems that they are hiding that info. Why? Whats the big point of telling a name. We the people pay for everything so we should be able to know the name. We should also be able to know why all of these people who should not be working for the governmet are. Why do people think its no big deal for this type of stuff? We have become so numb to the government just doing whatever they like and we take it. They are doing the people wrong. Not just with who they hire, but everything they are doing with obamacare. I also wouldn't be surprised if the whole webiste debacle is just them stealing more money from us (like they do everyday). Just like a 500 dollar hammer this is beyond stupid. 1 billion to make a website?????? Hiring illegal immigrants to work for obamacare?? Why are people so numb to everything.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Does it matter?

Surely Obamacare has messed up so badly in otherways you have far more important issues about it rather than the ethnicity some stock photo being used.

Just a few more pressing matters:
1) the Fact million cant afford health insurance now
2) The middle classes are being massivly hit AGAIN
3) Politicans are exempt from the law
4) They spent 1 BILIION on a website and database

I mean come on OP you picking at straws

new topics

top topics

join