It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

make your own thermos flask!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
guy makes an awesome thermos...and it can bounce!!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I can't watch the video.
Something is wrong with the link, I guess?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freakyclown

fixed youtube for ya

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freakyclown

Ha! Just what I was looking for. I wonder if the insulation foam costs as much or more than a real thermos though.

Does anyone know?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well that is the WORST ukraine/russian accent I've heard since 2011.

But it is a great idea and I was yelling at the video about wearing gloves for the first minute or two. That expanding foam is no joke. Almost like a crazy-gorilla-expanding-foam-glue, it sticks to everything.

Nice find!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

havok
Well that is the WORST ukraine/russian accent I've heard since 2011.

But it is a great idea and I was yelling at the video about wearing gloves for the first minute or two. That expanding foam is no joke. Almost like a crazy-gorilla-expanding-foam-glue, it sticks to everything.

No joke. Guys, you get that stuff on your hands, you're going to lose skin getting it off of you. Also, if it touches your clothes, they're gone. Or furniture. Or hair. Or the dog. It's going to be there forever.

eta: after thinking about it for a few seconds, I recalled something about it emitting a swamp of VOC's, and yep, it does. Until this stuff has cured for quite a while, it emits isocyanates and formaldehydes, as well as a number of other nasty chemicals you probably don't want to breathe or drink. I wouldn't want it in contact with anything I was going to put in my mouth.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

top topics

join