It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses To Roswell Book.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Whilst I think the book is enjoyable and weaves an interesting yarn it's not hard to see the spin at times.

When interviewing Fred Willard who either knew nothing or wanted to tell nothing they use a certain type of prose as follows :

At this line of questioning, Willard’s entire demeanour began to change. He began to appear unstable in his chair. His lower lip began to quiver uncontrollably, and his right hand started to tremble as he tried to stir his coffee. His face turned visibly pale as he lowered his head to avoid our eyes by staring at his coffee cup. We were looking at someone whose life appeared to be passing right before him (and us) as we sat there. Willard never answered the questions or spoke coherently again that day. We left the restaurant feeling truly sorry for him, but also feeling that our questions had indeed been answered.

We are also told of how the story was all over the Roswell and surrounding areas, ranchers and neighbours were helping themselves to the wreckage but also that anyone that knew anything about the UFO or alien story was being threatened by the military to keep quiet or their lives and their loved ones were at risk.

Open mind, sceptical eye

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

I would like to ask if there were another movement of military or government to recover any wrecker in the psat?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think it's pretty clear with all of the mess out there and the many years it's next to impossible to be certain what happened at Roswell.

One thing I feel confident about is that out of all the posts in this thread, I think most of them have amounted to "There's no evidence ET's were involved in the Roswell incident." There's a reason science hasn't agreed with the alien explanation and that's because none of the evidence brought forward thus far suggests aliens have anything to do with it. Aliens are mostly just a marketing scheme to sell more books and events. It's abundantly clear Ufology is overtaken by the types of people who sell the alien explanation. There's a reason and it's money.

Am I certain aliens weren't involved? No. Confident? Yes.

I think there's a good chance it was Project Mogul. Maybe something else mixed up in it too. Who's to say there ISN'T a conspiracy? Maybe there is, but they're not hiding aliens. What would they be hiding? Over the years I've seen many possibilities for what they'd be hiding, so it could be almost anything.
edit on 8-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Really good book ... Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

I did pick up on the spin, I wouldn't have been able to tell that story because there was nothing in it to tell. I've no way of knowing if Montoya told his story to Willard, although the rest of that story would suggest that he would have but I don't know that.

I thought the Montoya story was a bit crazy and it's one of those things I'm not sure about, maybe they got the day wrong but it doesn't seem to fit in with what I understand about the case. His story was on the Monday, the cleanup operation of the debris field didn't start until the Tuesday, unless he saw the bodies from the site with the egg shaped pod, that was found on the Monday and was closer to the base, I just don't know about that but I do have a link to the story for anyone who doesn't know what we're talking about.
Story

Brazel took some of the debris to Wades bar in Corona so I would imagine everyone in the area would have known about it after it was passed around there. Did you see the Chuck Wade videos? it was his dads bar, I'm still trying to get my head around what he said about it.

I'm sure the stories of people being threatened have been around for a long time, if Roswell really was aliens I can't see how else they would keep so many people quiet for so long.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by snc24

I don't know the answer to your question but one of the videos in this thread is suggesting that the San Agustin crash was before the Corona/Roswell crash and they were there to clear it up a lot faster. That wouldn't have been the Roswell AAF but I can't say anything for sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Thanks for posting your thoughts on this, you probably know by now that I do believe Roswell was aliens. I always feel like I'm in a minority on that, I know it can't be proven either way and I don't expect we'll ever see any evidence. It's just one of those things where only those who were there really know the truth, I'm not trying to convince anyone or change anyone's mind, that's not why I'm here.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unicornhunter

Yes, I thought it was a good book, I'm glad I chose to read this one. It has some interesting little stories that I hadn't heard before. They did a good job tracking down so many witnesses.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by snc24

I found this video that claims there was a crashed alien craft with bodies and live aliens in 1941. I don't know anything about it, the only witness they have is the granddaughter of the reverend at the time.

The secret evidence we are not alone.

YouTube

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The first video in this link has Frankie Rowe telling her story, Frankie is the 12 year old girl who was threatened in her home.

The second video is about the metal and how they were stopped from revealing the results of the tests.

The third video has a radio broadcast from July 8.

The fourth video is the David Rudiak, Ramey memo already posted in another video.

Alien Scientist.

Link

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Brazel's daughter wasn't a very good liar, I'm sure she had her reasons but she did lie. Maybe Brazel should have made it more clear to her, that they took him to the newspaper offices and radio station to tell their lies for them, when he told her not to believe what they say in the newspapers because they were going to use him to cover something up.

Bessie

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I made this thread to show you the information that was in the book, now I'm going to correct something that Tom and Don got wrong.

In September 1947 another site was found about five miles north west of the debris field. It's thought that this could be a possible touchdown point...

This site was discovered by Dr. Lincoln La Paz, a meteor expert...

This site was found by the sheriffs deputies on July 6th, La Paz was taken to this site in September because he was hired to determine the speed and trajectory at the time of impact.

See the sheriffs story at 10:10 and the La Paz story at 1:03:20 in this video.
I know what I saw, last living witnesses.
Video
This video has confused the San Agustin site, 150 miles away, with the egg shaped pod site that was just North of Roswell. I can see a lot of changes in the story where Don Schmitt is involved, but I won't be around to make that thread. I have just one more thread to post, then I will be gone.

I'm still searching for the truth, I just won't be doing it here, thanks to everyone who posted links with information to help me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join