It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses To Roswell Book.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

I just finished reading the Forrestal story, past what I said in my last reply to you, it was nothing like what happened to the secretary from the hospital.

That is one crazy story, I would say something really bad happened in that drive back to the Pentagon, not just talking. I was thinking he must have known too much about UFOs then I saw that they think the men following him were the men in black.

Symington who was in the car with him the day he became traumatised is one of those who knew the most about Roswell. I can understand why they think his suicide was murder, it was all very strange.

They put photos of the craft in the report? I'm very confused now, are they trying to prove it was a balloon or an alien craft? It doesn't look like a balloon or an egg shaped pod thing, I wonder which site that came from.

You have to look out for those balloon attacks, they're very dangerous you know. Do you know if that alien was alive or did he see a body?

The bodies were dummies, that's what confirmed it for me that Roswell really was aliens.

The book ruled out Eileen Fanton as the nurse, Eileen died in 1955. I always believed that so long as Glenn was keeping her name secret to protect her, that means she probably is still alive.

I think it was Glenn who said she died in a plane crash in the UK. They found a nurse called Mary Lowe, She claimed to be in Scotland at the time but then they tricked Glenn into saying her name. She and her husband disappeared again after they tracked her down, she's now presumed to be dead.

I think it was her, but records show she was discharged in 1946. Tom and Don are still trying to track down the nurse but I think they found her. Where Saunders wrote "This is the truth and I still haven't told anybody anything." It's saying records were changed.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by atlantafallkids

I'd only heard about the black box once before reading this book, and all i knew .was that a black box had been found. It was found by a meteor expert two months after the crash. Is it normal to hire a meteor expert to determine the speed and trajectory at the time of impact of a balloon?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Brazel and the other ranchers never reported crashed balloons, only a couple of people had phones back then, and the military didn't care about lost balloons.
I have to go with your number 2.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

There is an interesting thread dedicated to James Forrestal's death.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It does really make you wonder what was going on. There could be a link to Roswell as Forrestal was allegedly a member of MJ-12. This memo known as the Truman-Forrestal memorandum is highly contentious but ropes him into the conspiracy.

The "official" USAF Roswell reports also confirm that due to the secrecy of projects like Mogul, 1947 was the year when compartmentalisation was enforced in the military. Only those who had a need to know would be told and only then it would be only as much as they needed to carry out their duties.

Sheridan Cavitt was the guy who remembered a black box. However his recollection of the incident, as many will know, is that the material he found was entirely consistent with that of a weather balloon.

Many believe he was set up, paid off or had other motivations to toe the official line.

The reports are long and dull in places so I've only skimmed through them. However I do get the sense that this was a genuine attempt to look at the event rationally and some of the air force researchers probably carried on digging too much for an answer. In the end they may well have got the run around and so their conclusions in places sound stupid.

However even Bill Clinton tried to get to the truth and the most powerful man in the world got nowhere either.

So next I'll look at the book that began this thread and report back.

edit on 31/10/13 by mirageman because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I think that was the first time Brazel spoke to the newspapers (Wednesday) but that was after he had been held by the military for a day. It was what they told him to say. What was in the newspapers the day before (Tuesday) is the press release the military put out. I believe they made Brazel retract their own story, it was nothing like what he said to Frank Joyce (Sunday) I don't know if Frank Joyce put out a broadcast about it that day but the recorded interview was confiscated.

There is a story elsewhere saying Whitmore, the owner of the radio station, took Brazel to the newspaper to tell his story. But that doesn't make sense to me because Whitmore had Brazel brought to his home (Monday evening) to record the interview and to keep the newspapers away from him.

The August crash you found is strange, I might have believed that was a hoax, but the note to pass on information about what action to take if other similar "specimens" are found suggests there was more to it than a hoax. The official folk make it very hard for me to believe them.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

The whole story 66 years on is confusing as is the other 'poster' UFO story that occurred here in the UK.

In fact we are now as far away from the Rendlesham Forest incident in 1980 (33 years) as that incident was from Roswell when it happened. Both are full of detail (Rendlesham has better physical evidence IMHO), witness statements and confusing, contradictory evidence that doesn't make sense if you put it all together. Perhaps that's the way someone or something wants it to be?

edit on 31/10/13 by mirageman because: Got a binary code download for 100010001 there

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

No sorry thats not it i did some digging and the photo that i seen was of the ufo that was recovered in 1948 in Aztec New Mexico see alot of people forgot about that incident the roswell incident happened and they covered it up the next day but a year after that was the aztec incident and alot of people back in the late 40's and early 50's where talking about Aztec opposed to now where people always refer to Roswell and have no knowledge of the incident in Aztec where a ufo and 15 or 16 dead aliens where found and according to some sources 3 of those aliens where not dead

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Common sense tells you thats not normal to have one for a impact caused by a balloon but for something alien with alien particles probable or they coulda had one there to test for something else

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

I don't know why the military keep changing their story, it doesn't help their case.

Perhaps this is as close as can be to elements of the Military tipping the public off that all is not as it seems with Roswell, while still honouring their secrecy oaths.

Keeping on changing the official version, is like an unspoken (preserving secrecy oath) admission that the OS in this case is a lie.

I'm fascinated about what Marcel knew that he felt he couldn't reveal because it would hurt his country...what could it possibly have been, that was more shocking or potentially explosive than ET's crashing their exotic spacecraft in a remote part of a US state?

Whatever it was, it must have been considered enormously important to keep secret.

Here's a shortlist of my musings on fantastical things it may have been;

Time travel technology. If enemies got hold of this technology, America could be wiped out before it even got started...go back in time, murder important figures in American history, etc.

The knowledge that these ET's aren't ET's but examples of genetically altered Americans from an alternate dimension.

Had highly advanced energy systems, that would have ended oil and gas overnight taking the US and world economies down overnight too.

Likewise, the materials and systems of the ship itself. If an enemy could learn those systems and copy the materials, the US would be in real danger from a very advanced German or Soviet fleet of Human built copies.

Discovery of the actual reason for ET's of various species coming here to Earth. If this was found to be an ET 'rescue mission' involving the salvage of genetic samples and materials and even live subjects, the reason for the salvage would cause panic and loss of way of life for most people. Maybe ET knows something is going to wipe us out..some region of the MW that is flooded with deadly radiation or gas, or other space borne extinction driver.

What else could it have been that was considered too dangerous to the USA to reveal?

Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Do you know if the Aztec crash ET's were reported to be from the same species as reported coming from the Roswell crash?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The Aztec crash is generally considered to be a hoax and the work of confidence tricksters Silas Newton & Leo Gebauer. Although the story was written up in Frank Scully's Book "Behind the Flying Saucers". Whether there is a photo mixed in with that tale I don't know.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Thanks for the links, the first Forrestal link you posted claimed Forrestal, Symington and Exon were all in the "unholy thirteen" group.

I don't think the book said who talked to them about the black box, I thought it might have been La Paz because they put "of the unknown object that had crashed" in quotes, as if to say that's what he said they said. I will have to check out the book to see if Cavitt talked to them. I don't think Cavitt was left out of the loop the way Marcel was, I'm sure he wouldn't have known everything.

Cavitt was in the meeting where they passed around the debris, I don't believe he was telling the truth about what it was and not being sworn to secrecy. I thought it was Cavitt who was in the kitchen with Marcel heating up the metal in a pan.

What I find most confusing is what happened on the Tuesday. Tuesday was crazy day, they had the meeting where they couldn't identify the real debris, then they put out the press release. They snatched Brazel and the recorded interview, then did the dirty on Marcel.

I haven't looked into Rendlesham the way I have with Roswell, there does seem to be more physical evidence there that's not hidden. I hope those guys manage to get hold of their medical records.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The meteor expert thought it was an unmanned interplanetary probe so I'm guessing they didn't tell him about the bodies.

I like the one Mirageman found about Dan Fulgham seeing an alien because he was hit on the head by a balloon and it caused extreme swelling. I find the official story a lot less believable than the idea that it was aliens.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I do believe Roswell was aliens but I don't say where they come from because I don't know. Some cases have made me think about time travel, I don't know if that's possible but I don't think the Roswell aliens were us from the future. From what the medical source said, they have too many of our body parts missing. but that's just my opinion.

Some very strange things happen around alien/UFO events so I wouldn't dismiss anyone's ideas until we have some real proof of what happened.

Have you seen the Chuck Wade Interview meteorlima posted on page 2? Chuck Wade is claiming there was four crashes, but I don't think he said where they all were. I still have to find time to watch it again because I didn't understand everything he was saying.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

mirageman

atlantafallkids
all of this is very interesting i never knew nothing about the blackbox but back in 93 i remember information was coming out about people looking in the hangars and i remember seeing a photo of a ufo ship in the hangar by a guy claiming to be a mp officer but if you look for it now its no where to be found on the internet but looking at that first photo i can tell that was the same ufo

Would that be this one by any chance?

edit on 31/10/13 by mirageman because: This is the Viking space probe

Now I know where Larry King got his pictures from, it looks like this one at the 4:30 mark.
YouTube

atlantafallkids, there's 5 parts to this video, this is part 3. I don't know if you will find your picture in there but please let us know if you do find it.

edit on 1-11-2013 by LEL01 because: error

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Hahahahahahhahahahahahha

I am totally dumbfounded with the responses, especially of Bill Nye (the science guy)? Why does he think these picture are fakes? He is actually debunking official NASA photos
of craft officially tested at what was once Roswell AAF.

Duh!

They are genuine pictures of 1966 - 1972 tests by NASA on the outer shells of the Viking Space Probes which are (as far as I know) are still sitting on the red planet Mars somewhere. So they are now alien spacecraft but belong to us.

This is no big secret. They are on page 44-45 of the Roswell Report Case Closed.

They are also on the de-classified USAF photos site. Link

edit on 1/11/13 by mirageman because: link fixed

edit on 1/11/13 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Chuck Wade interview by Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy at 2011 UFO Congress...Beyond Roswell

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, that's impressive. I've read and mostly watched many times about Roswell and to me it was nothing but a balloon case and that it was indeed manipulated into making people think of 'ufo', despite also have watched about multiple crash sites. And none of the things I watched have been doing anything but chewing the same over and over again.

I read some pieces here that I've not heard of before, I am not sure how real the black n white pics posted are but darn it.. this Roswell seems to be a REAL case. As some posted on the previous page, how the hell does it happen to make ALL 'WITNESSES' LIE and NO ONE TO BLOW THE WHISTLE? It just isn't happening as it is in Human Nature to do so i.e to spit it out.

Also with recent talk of the Peruvian interview with us soldier, I am starting to think there is some other creatures.. I am starting to become more convinced this phenomenon is real.

Smoking gun anyone?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Roswell, Bloody Hell!

Sorry if that's a British statement about it all. It may well be nothing and it may well be the most shattering event of recorded history.

It seems to me that the de-bunkers, the researchers and the believers have all ignored the "official" Roswell reports and declassified USAF files which were made public in 1994.

Even this Youtube video from CNN Larry King :

www.youtube.com...

Here we have a sceptic, Bill Nye, trying to convince us that official de-classified NASA photos are somehow faked photos of a flying saucer . Obviously without checking that they are actually genuine - but not ET

Meanwhile Larry King, Donn Schmitt and Tom Carey appear to be blissfully unaware of what the saucer photos really show. They were made public (at the very latest) in 1994.

Wow! that's all I can say about this case at the moment.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I thought that would make you laugh, he even said the words "viking project" The way he went on about the size of the body bag as well, the bodies weren't put into body bags.

I found a mogul crash experiment, the replica of the sonobuoy/ radiosonde doesn't look anything like a black box to me. This is a scaled down version of the mogul, the experiment starts around 26 minutes in or 30 minutes if you want to go straight to the action.

YouTube

meteorlima, thanks for the link, I will check it out later.

ImpactoR, you should watch this experiment.

ETA. Only those people in the studio could see the pictures that Larry King was showing. Did you watch part one? The only guy who was actually there and picked up the debris wasn't given a chance to finish what he had to say.

edit on 1-11-2013 by LEL01 because: Added more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join