It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tree Of Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sounds like the tree of life has thorns that burn you when you touch them. There is also a part that says that Adam is till the earth and curse the thorns and thistles. Thistles help the liver and the liver helps the other organs to heal and regenerate. So is the tree actually a tree after all or a milk thistle...Holy thistle....plant. Lots of things with thorns are good for the body but they are bitter, not tasting good like the fruit of the tree of knowledge.

I bet that Adam and eve would have got rid of those thorny pricks and planted more good tasting fruit if they would have been allowed to stay in the garden of eden.

Always remember, the average lifespan those days was not very long. Someone living even a hundred and twenty years would have been considered immortal back then, that was about five generations with each generation living about forty years....every twenty years or less a new generation was born usually.

Think about this.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Let me see, a tree with a snake coiled around it hmmm could it be symbolic of the spine and the serpent power rising up it...could it be a metaphor for forbidden knowledge of a kabbalistic nature.

So yes that tree can be found today as everyone has it yet only the wise know how to apply it.
edit on 28-10-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The Kundalini, you mean? Yes, fascinating stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

helius
reply to post by SajeevJino

Ancient biblical pre-flood myths explained.

Here are my explanation of some of those myths. I could have just explained the tree of life, but they are all connected, so here goes.

The tree of knowledge about good and evil

What actually gave birth to this myth is not a tree itself, but rather what was made of the fruits of this tree. Because the tree that we are talking about is the vine and the grapes, which the aliens used to produce wine with.

Amen, bro.

heliusThe myth about the fall of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eve has it’s origin in a sexual orgy in this garden , where a group of aliens (from the race of the Satan’s) tricked the Adamas to drink wine, which was forbidden them. The Satan’s told that if they drank it , it would open their eyes and they would become as Gods. Thus they woke up naked ,ashamed and confused.

This I can identify with. Been there, done that, knew the shame.

Except for the aliens.

I'd say that means that the aliens are an unecessary part of your story.

Harte

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

coredrill
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Was Lucy practicing the Kabbalah??

Don't be absurd.

Everyone knows that Fred and Ethel were the brains behind that operation.

Harte

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Let me Clear One more Word...

How many of you Here Ready to agree The Tree of Life Still Exists ..!!

From Myself

Yes It is ...But where ..May be inside of 500km radius from Egypt ..

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In my esoteric workings over the years, nearly everything that is founding-myth sort of accounts has turned out to represent cosmology. Literally, the founding of our universe, galaxy, particularly solar system, except humans rewrote it to sound like a bizarre story about depraved people with even worse behavior called gods, a context in which it makes no sense at all (if one is over the age of five) except what arbitrary anthropomorphology we can project into it, to try and give it some.

I haven't had a lot of focus on that particular subject, but accidentally I've gotten some. Not done yet in that area so not easy to translate and summarize. But, suffice to say, that I don't actually consider it to represent a physical place on earth; although I suppose it's possible there are multiple layers of meaning and it could 'also' be inclusive of that.

I admire the efforts of people to try and 'figure anything out' from today's vantage based on so little to go on.

I think it's possible that in a sort of archetypal sense, perhaps we will automatically project into these references our own energy, creating for them a certain element of legitimacy, at the cultural-emotional level, that they might not have in surface meaning.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Genesis 3 KJV

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Its a beacon...

edit on 29-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: format

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think the Tree of Life is actually a river. Either the Nile or the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers. If you look at a river from above, it branches out like a tree. Where there's water, there's life.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

No takers to my last post?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

Broccoli looks like a tree too.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Brocoli does look like a little tree but can it hold a snake? A river can. Does broccoli give life or promote growth? A river can.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join