It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Face The Nation - Obama’s Secret Government [Video]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There seems to be something in the air with CBS recently, with their willingness to speak out against the Obama administration. Quite frankly, I am both amazed and pleased.

A few highlights of Bob Woodward speaking for those that can't watch.

That there is all this secrecy and the people at the top or investigating the commission does not get the evidence.

Our government conducting regular assassinations by air. Whats going on here, who' is in control of this and who can find out?

They need to review this secret world Andy, its power in their government.

You run into this rats nest of concealment and lies, time and time again, then and now.

edit on 28-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Where was this hard hitting investigative defender of truth journalism BEFORE Nov 2012?

They're cowards.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I am not defending Obama in any way. I think his betrayal was a little more severe than his predecessors; however, how is Obama's use of secrecy while in the white house any different than those before him?

Obama is not making these plans. He is not a super villain. He is only the spokesperson for a principal corporation.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

MALBOSIA
I am not defending Obama in any way. I think his betrayal was a little more severe than his predecessors; however, how is Obama's use of secrecy while in the white house any different than those before him?

Obama is not making these plans. He is not a super villain. He is only the spokesperson for a principal corporation.

Actually he is an advocate for the citizens of the US, sworn to uphold the constitution. When elected, this is the sole function that he swears to abide to. So I would expect that this would come first before all his presidential campaigning, mud slinging, and golf.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

MALBOSIA

Spokesperson? Is that why he gets the big salary?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

MALBOSIA

Because he is the one president who promised the "Most Transparent Presidency" ever?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

This is why he is worse than any before him, he promised the exact opposite.

Court Allows Obama to Keep White House Visitor Logs Secret
edit on 28-10-2013 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

MALBOSIA

I, for one, disagree. My belief is that Obama, the Clintons, Kerry, both Bushes, and many other of our esteemed government officials, are a part of this scheme. They're True Believers. I think Obama, unlike the powerful and deeply connected Bushes, is probably just a "Useful Idiot." But I don't believe for a moment that he's a mere puppet—or ventriloquist's dummy—whatever.

Just watching him gives me the creeps. He enjoys lording it over us too much. He thinks they've already won....

ETA: Both Bushes. What am I saying? I mean ALL the damn Bushes.....

edit on 10/28/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

elouina

Actually he is an advocate for the citizens of the US, sworn to uphold the constitution. When elected, this is the sole function that he swears to abide to.

He may have intended to. Then he was led into a low lit room surrounded by black suites where he was told the facts about situations he could not have known about while he campaigned. I doubt he was told everything, he is just a tourist.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

MALBOSIA

elouina

Actually he is an advocate for the citizens of the US, sworn to uphold the constitution. When elected, this is the sole function that he swears to abide to.

He may have intended to. Then he was led into a low lit room surrounded by black suites where he was told the facts about situations he could not have known about while he campaigned. I doubt he was told everything, he is just a tourist.

And who else is better equipped to tell the American people just what is going on? He would have been a national hero, to me and everyone else. This was the Obama I wanted to win the presidency in 2008. What we have now is the Obama that I didn't even want to win a pumpkin carving contest in 2012 let alone the presidency.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I think he is a psychopath and very articulate with his speech. He has said everything that Bush said only he makes it sound biblical.

Bush and Obama did the masters of the earth a solid, and they will be compensated for it. The big picture though will carry on long after they left office.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Maybe you're right. I guess we'll see.

I believe Bush is one of the "owners." Obama's just a "hanger-on."

But we shall see what we shall see....

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

elouina

MALBOSIA

elouina

And who else is better equipped to tell the American people just what is going on? He would have been a national hero, to me and everyone else.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist or anything but...

You see those guys in black suits standing by the president? They themselves may not even know it but they are not the presidents friends. Their primary objective isto protect and maintain the legitimacy of the Federal Reserve's currency.

Today the agency's primary investigative mission is to safeguard the payment and financial systems of the United States

Wiki Link

As we and most presidents since Kennedy have learned, you don't want the SS around when you cross the Federal Reserve's currency. And it is pretty hard to shake those guys while you are sitting president.
edit on 28-10-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

MALBOSIA

Because he is the one president who promised the "Most Transparent Presidency" ever?

LMAO!!!

I guess ya, he figured he could sell that.

No wonder I suppose why Obama has aged so much in 4 years. That man must be stressed. They are not giving him a lot to work with lol

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I amazed at what a difference a little letter change makes. Last President had a (r) after his name and he was evil. This one has a (d) and its not his fault its other people forcing him to do bad things.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Carreau

I amazed at what a difference a little letter change makes. Last President had a (r) after his name and he was evil. This one has a (d) and its not his fault its other people forcing him to do bad things.

We didn't even know about Bush and the NSA until after Obama was president. I think Bush would have been impeached, for certain, ad the NSA would have been disbanded. Too bad we didn't learn about this back then. It will be much more difficult to rein this in with Mr Nonstick Teflon in office, with his opaque transparency. I have a thread here about how he intimidates the press and this may a good part of why Americans don't even hear the news so they can get up in arms over this stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
how about we stop arguing amongst ourselves and lynch the TPTB...and start the peoples government then there would be no need for the bull#

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Kennedy came the closest to exposing the cabal outright and he was killed for it. What we need is another Kennedy - someone who will speak the truth despite the obvious consequences.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
As our fearless leader has told us before "The Buck Stops Here" anything that happens during his time is his fault.

That also goes with the whole nsa phone tapping that they say the president knew nothing about.
I don't care if they say he knew nothing I say B.S he knew and let it happen.

Transparency another lie.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Lurker1
Kennedy came the closest to exposing the cabal outright and he was killed for it. What we need is another Kennedy - someone who will speak the truth despite the obvious consequences.

Maybe you are giving Obama too much credit and he was just telling Americans what they wanted to hear in order to get elected?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join