It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been considering buying a Cast Iron cookware set?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
That is a good deal but it is not free shipping.

The free shipping is only for "Prime" members which is a paid yearly ($79) membership. I know I have a Prime account and LOVE it. It is soooo worth it! Whenever it says "Prime" yes it's free 2 day shipping but for Prime members. I don't know what normal shipping is because I never pay for shipping. There should be a link for shipping rates based on where you live. I don't remember paying all that much for shipping before I had Prime. Now that i have Prime I buy only Prime marked items. I see my UPS guy so much he is getting a Christmas goodie basket from me this year. lol

This isn't a bad deal at all! I got my cast iron at the flea market from an old man who I swear was selling off his wife's kitchen stuff. He was in his 80s. If I didn't already have some I'd be all over this. I see there is also a $24.99 special for a 3 piece set. I know my mother in law has been wanting a new cast iron set since she accidentally left hers at her old apt when she moved out. If I had known I would have saved them for her when I was there to get the plants!! I think she would like this. I will add it to my wish list to show my husband when it comes time for Christmas shopping for her which he will do. I myself do not by Christmas presents.

Thanks for finding this and sharing

(post by thonguyen2803 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

<< 1   >>

join