It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am a Belgian high school-student, trying my best to be aware of what happens on this planet.
My interests lie most of all in human psychology and everything about the universe. Those two subjects brought me here. My great dream is travelling all over the world and to testify the nature itself. I guess that's the reason I enjoy Tolkien's works about Middle-Earth so much. Some movies and series I like to watch: 'Star Wars', 'Death Note', 'Breaking Bad', 'Game of Thrones', 'Flight of the Conchords', 'Curb your Enthusiasm' and 'Dexter'.
I also like to game every now and then; my fav's are the 'Legend of Zelda'-series.

I apogolize if I made a grammatical mistake, but English ain't my mother tongue!

edit on 27-10-2013 by SyrioForel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SyrioForel

Welcome to ATS, SyrioForel!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around and enjoy your stay.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yo back at ya - and welcome to the party!

I'm sure you'll find lots of great info on Psychology and the Universe (and everything in between) here.

By the way - your grammar is just fine.

Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Yo! Im from the Netherlands so we are neighbors kinda

welcome to the craziest forum online!

Veel mafkezen maar gelukkig ook veel "slimme" mensen/aliens op dit forum

top topics

join