It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hello, I'm Some French Dude, and I'm from... Well... Uh...

I joined this website to share something I found on a French forum, but apparently, you need 20 posts to create a new thread. So, I think I'm going to have to wait.

I'm usually a skeptic, but:
- The thing I found seems more credible than usual, at least for this particular theory (what is it? Well, you're gonna have to wait to find out ^^).
- I'm pretty much open-minded -at least, I think and hope I am- and I want to see your arguments instead of directly calling you a bunch of bat# crazy tinfoil hatters, or something like that.

That's it!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A welcome to a a French Dude from a CosmicDude

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Welcome French person from ____

Greetings from another person who has lots of numbers in the user name, we are a special family, us numbered members.

Hope you post some great threads, we like great threads

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hello, I'm Some French Dude, and I'm from... Well... Uh...

I joined this website to share something I found on a French forum, but apparently, you need 20 posts to create a new thread. So, I think I'm going to have to wait.

I'm usually a skeptic, but:
- The thing I found seems more credible than usual, at least for this particular theory (what is it? Well, you're gonna have to wait to find out ^^).
- I'm pretty much open-minded -at least, I think and hope I am- and I want to see your arguments instead of directly calling you a bunch of bat# crazy tinfoil hatters, or something like that.

That's it!

I shall name you DAFT and beg you to U2U me that topic!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 85232189

Hi 85232189, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hello.

I am waiting with great expectation to see what you have to say.

Get busy and get those posts so you can share with all.

Does it really seem like a big task to make 20 posts?

Waiting............

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
... Wait, I think I used the wrong handle.

I first created this one, but I thought ONLY numbers are a bit, well...
So, I made a second account, named somefrenchdude. Sorry. I will no longer use this account, and use somefrenchdude instead.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There, all better. For your information, the other handle, with all the numbers, is the same than the one of the person who posted the thing on the French forum I was talking about. I just didn't have any idea for the name of my account. Again, sorry.
edit on 27-10-2013 by somefrenchdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Sorry. I will no longer use this account, and use somefrenchdude instead.

Just so you know, it is frowned upon around here to open more than one account. I see you didn't know because you fronted yourself off. You could let staff know your error... in your avatar at the bottom is a little green silhouette (drop down menu). In that you can hit "Alert" and ask staff to delete your other self.

I would.

Otherwise, welcoming your "tin hat, wacky, nut-job self" to the funny farm.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

intrptr

Sorry. I will no longer use this account, and use somefrenchdude instead.

Just so you know, it is frowned upon around here to open more than one account. I see you didn't know because you fronted yourself off. You could let staff know your error... in your avatar at the bottom is a little green silhouette (drop down menu). In that you can hit "Alert" and ask staff to delete your other self.

I would.

Otherwise, welcoming your "tin hat, wacky, nut-job self" to the funny farm.

I just did it, thanks for warning me about that. And again, I'm really sorry.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who welcomed me!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by somefrenchdude

I just did it, thanks for warning me about that. And again, I'm really sorry.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who welcomed me!

No problem, yours was an honest mistake. That showed guts by the way. You said I'm sorry. Hard to do for some. See ya round.

top topics

join