It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a man vanish into thin air. Was it a time slip, or a space slip?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Let me set the scene. I have an old neighbor who's currently in hospital, and on the weekends I will deliver the paper to him on my bike (before you ask, that wasn't the time slip). I have a regular route to the hospital and back, and on this route there is a roundabout with four exit lanes.

A month back I was riding home from the hospital when I eventually reached this roundabout. As I slowed to a halt another man on a bike approaches the roundabout in front of me, riding in my direction.

I took a quick glance to the right lane to check for traffic, and when I looked forward, the man had vanished, in a blink of an eye.

He was close enough for me to make out his details; he was white with thick black stubble, and he was wearing what I’d describe as heavy duty work ware with a large backpack and a white Styrofoam helmet . The bike looked a bit dated but nothing else about it stood out, just like my wheels.

The first thing I did after he vanished was to look to the right lane again to find him, and he wasn't to be found. The direction I was looking in had a unobstructed view of the road for about 500m (just over a quarter mile), so unless he had a warp drive installed he couldn't have ridden out of view that quickly. So I looked to the left lane, which also offers an unobstructed view, and he wasn't there either.

And it wasn't possible that he'd passed me, firstly he would've been in my field of vision (if he didn't disappear) and secondly he would've been hit by oncoming traffic if he did pass my way. The only other conclusion is that he did a u-turn and followed the road back, but that was my immediate destination and the mystery biker was nowhere to be found.

My first theory was that he disappeared into the blind spots in my vision (we all have blind spots, there's a simple trick that can exploit them) but that sounded just as unbelievable as the vanishing man. Given his position and my line of sight, I'd have to be blind not to seen him. And further more it doesn't explain how I could not find him despite doing a 360 degree scan of the area.

So that's how I came to the conclusion of the time slip, but I'm not convinced. I have read stories of time slips on occasion and there is only one story I've read that fits the description. I'm an avid fan of science and know of it's mind boggling properties, so was what I witnessed a lapse in time, or a lapse in space?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

I bet he fell down an open man hole

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

No idea. This is not an area I have an knowledge in, however, I believe you did a great job of explaining what you saw or didn't see and the layout of the area, so S & F for your intro! Best of luck in your search!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

boymonkey74

Bikes wont fit down manholes. Thats why they call them manholes. I guess his bike was a folder up a.

Maybe he was riding a SUPER BIKE!

Fascinating nonetheless

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

In our cars there are blind slots. In our actual vision there should not be. I do not have any blind spots.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It was John Titor!!

Very cool & strange account. Very well could've been a time slip or a time traveler or something, IDK.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

In our cars there are blind slots. In our actual vision there should not be. I do not have any blind spots.

Really? You must have different eyes than everyone else.
Blind spot test

visionaryeyecare.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Could be a spirit or even a energy print. Did someone die there on a bike? Is there a lot of quartz in the area? High powered electric lines? Abductions, was there a pedo van in the area? (That's usually a white van with no windows in back).

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite

boymonkey74

Bikes wont fit down manholes. Thats why they call them manholes. I guess his bike was a folder up a.

Fascinating nonetheless

I bet he fell down a cyclists hole
edit on 27/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

amraks

RP2SticksOfDynamite

boymonkey74

Fascinating nonetheless

I bet he fell down a cyclists hole
edit on 27/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

I guess thats another reason collapsing bikes were made which I intellectually referred to earlier as a "folder up a" bike. So they could comfortably fit down cyclist holes. Which you wouldnt need to be blind to spot! As opposed to having a blind spot. Is that a spot you cant see or is it a spot with no eye/s? Figure that one out!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wild speculation, but; I'm going to guess you stopped in front or close to a puddle of water, and saw your reflection, but, being on the go and it just being a reflection you paid it no heed until your brain had a hiccup on 'noticing' the man you thought was right in front of you, where you thought he was, wasn't.

You, however, neglected to even consider the puddle, and so, were left thinking there was actually someone else there.

I could be wrong, but, the brain is a wonderful fun thing for playing tricks on its own master.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I would say that you are tied to the consciousness of someone else who was seeing or had seen the man either in that location or another. It could also be a memory from a prior experience that you were seeing in your mind. I have a memory that can visualize past events if I need, but it works best when I momentarily close my eyes. I suppose it could be visualized within a scene, I have never been aware of it though. If this man was thinking of you it could have triggered your memory also, a communication that we do not acknowledge as real could effect our consciousness.

I am a believer in collective consciousness of people of a kind. I did a lot of research on it finding that the governments that are more advanced study this, meaning they know it is real to some extent. Official articles are hard to find but they are out there if you look hard. We have not lost this ability with evolution as they say we have but the people in charge of this nightmare want us to think we have. It is to their benefit if we do not know that we are being controlled by different means.

I think the government can put pictures in everyone's mind if they want to utilizing the technology that they have secretly developed. It would be beneficial if they could make one homeland security officer look like ten with the flip of a switch. Our minds filter in spacial recognition also, our eyes create multiple images and our minds put them together and make it so we can touch something with a little practice or know where the step is when we climb it. This is evident when you are real tired mentally and see multiple overlapping moons when you look at it. The filter has gone to sleep but your stubbornness keeps you awake. This also happens sometimes when you have a couple too many.

The government could easily scramble our vision, I am sure they already have that capability. A simple frequency would do that. Oh Oh.....I guess I shouldn't say anything, if they didn't think of it now they have a new idea.
I got this information from studying government funded research, if they don't already know about it they are not too smart. A tinfoil hat will take care of this problem though.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Had you been smoking weed or had dodgy mushrooms for breakfast?
Could just be a frigging illusion.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's a tequila slip.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There's a very simple explanation for all of this...

edit on 27-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I've seen an orb disappear as I was looking dead at it. I never gave much thought of dimensions before that day but now I think I may have witnessed a vehicle passing between them. Maybe this is what you've been a witness to also.
It's all speculation on my behalf but maybe, just maybe, we are catching some kind of bleed over from a dimensional level that just a phase out from our own. Maybe a higher or lower frequency of existence is just right out of our grasp.
The man on the bike may be wondering where you disappeared to also.
edit on 27-10-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

What if he didn't slip, but you time slipped, n now this guy is writing on social media, about how some guy just vanishes in front of him!!
edit on 27-10-2013 by Sippy Cup because: error

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Have you gone back to that same round about spot , at the same time of day, to see if this guys comes back? I'd park my but there to see if he returns! Make a sandwich and cop a squat , and see if this guy returns!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What I see alot around here (southern Los Angeles County) is bikers and skateboarders (including the skateboards with the handles) usually stop up front at a four-way and HITCH A RIDE AT THE SIDE OF A VEHICLE, though illegal.

Apparently, it helps them gain acceleration easily, especially when they're tired or just used to doing this and getting away. I have seen some go tailgating/holding onto vehicles usually the right side to avoid being spotted, for blocks and blocks and miles and miles and let go when the vehicle is accelerating, seems.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This is vary simple he used a means of transposition called non local locality.

What this means is it gives one the ability to move from one point to another point through quantum means.

We define movement as connected to time and space to move. With non local locality there is no movement through time and space it is only point to point.

This is how ET's travel vast distances in a blink of an eye.

ET's don't move as we do through time and space to them time and space are non existent.

Can we do this non local locality yes we can, but traveling through time and space is all we know and it's hard for us to train our self's to do other wise.

There are no rules that say we can not do this. Only self imposed rules that is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join