It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study of Iran.. removed from the Web

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
National Defence College´s study of Iran

This is a study was written by Alan Salehzadeh iranian researcher for finnish National Defence College, and published in their webpage and was removed after the embassador of Iran contacted and was unpleased of the content of it and finding it insulting. Finnish College is independent and it´s not right that any goverment or people behalf a goverment intervene concerning the publishing it in the web.

This study was anonymously published also in WordPress and what ever is once published in the Web never dissapear.

Mr.Salehzadeh was confused and surpriced that study was removed.

Study took deep insight of etnic minorities, equal rights and nuclear program.

FULL STUDY
edit on 27-10-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Good post.

I'll print and read over the study quietly later on today. I know they have enormous domestic issues.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. I read through the first few pages and it looks to be a good read. I have downloaded it to read later tonight.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Thread title: Study of Iran.. removed from the Web

From the OP: what ever is once published in the Web never dissapear.

Then to prove your own thread title wrong you provide a link to a website that has said study.

mmm k

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Not being sarcastic ? If you did notice its not in it´s original home, this is a leaked document as some people were strongly against the idea that this shouldn´t be available for general public.

Also my native language is not english.. so if there is grammar mistakes etc.. pls rant in the rant forum
edit on 27-10-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Nah, you made it clear in your post exactly what had happened. The other poster is just trying to troll for some unknown reason. Your English is perfectly fine, maybe some people just can't read that well.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's not "ranting" and it's not "trolling". But it is a BS thread title just to get attention. And you're not going to get sympathy on an English website about it being your second language.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

It's not "ranting" and it's not "trolling". But it is a BS thread title just to get attention. And you're not going to get sympathy on an English website about it being your second language.

This may be an English website but we have posters here from all over the world that use English as their 2nd or 3rd language.

I call it trolling when you come to someones thread and make a petty complaint that was expressly pointed out in the OP and you do so without even trying to discuss the OP at all.

If you don't care for someones thread then don't participate in the thread.
If you don't agree with the thread then discuss the reasons why you don't agree without being petty.
If you feel the thread is in bad taste or just plain wrong then contact a moderator

This is a study was written by Alan Salehzadeh iranian researcher for finnish National Defence College, and published in their webpage and was removed after the embassador of Iran contacted and was unpleased of the content of it and finding it insulting.

This study was anonymously published also in WordPress and what ever is once published in the Web never dissapear.

So the op, in very good English, stated that the paper was published for the college and was removed because it hurt someones feelings but someone had grabbed the paper and anonymously published it in the WordPress also.

English is my only language because I'm too lazy to learn another language and since I don't have to worry about other languages running around in my head perhaps I understood the op more easily than you did.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

What part of Misleading Thread Title is giving you such a hard time?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

You are just nitpicking and you know it. Why did you even bother to comment on the thread if it wasn't to troll about the thread title? You have not added to the discussion in any way so all you are doing is trolling the op.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I hate those who spread such nonsenses in the name of science and research against their own countries !
under the flag of masons. that upside down cross !!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

dollukka
their webpage and was removed after the embassador of Iran contacted and was unpleased of the content of it and finding it insulting.

So ... Iran finds it 'insulting' that their backward policies are exposed to the light of day ??
So ... Iran demands that people not be able to see their glaring problems??
I can't believe anyone would bow to that kind of neanderthal pressure.

new topics

top topics

join